Gerard Butler: On The Run in New York

Gerard Butler: On The Run in New York

Gerard Butler chats on his cell phone as he hails a cab in the West Village, New York on Thursday (December 9).

The 41-year-old Scottish actor is back in Manhattan after spending some time in Miami earlier in the week.

Recently, Gerry received a Annie nomination in the Voice Acting in a Feature Production category for his work in the animated film How to Train Your Dragon. The Annie Awards showcases and acknowledges achievements in animation in film, television, and video game.

gerard butler on the run ny 01
gerard butler on the run ny 02
gerard butler on the run ny 03
gerard butler on the run ny 04
gerard butler on the run ny 05
gerard butler on the run ny 06
gerard butler on the run ny 07
gerard butler on the run ny 08
gerard butler on the run ny 09

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 718 » Show All
oldfurniture @ 12/10/2010 at 6:09 am

Thumbs down? I’m very sorry for having a great taste…not! :-D

JUst a reminder that Rhema Marvanne,the 8-yr old gospel singer from MGP will be featured on 20/20 (ABC) tonight.

Curious Carla @ 12/10/2010 at 8:31 am

Some of you people are totally nuts if you think that Gerry and Jeannia Robinette are together romantically. Yes, they did date at one time, and tried it more than once, and it did not work out for either of them. But they have remained close friends all these years, and are oftentimes seen together at various events. Jeannia is one of Gerry’s best friends, and it’s only natural that they spend time together when both are in New York, since both have homes there. There is absolutely NOTHING to be read into any of the pictures of them together, and there is nothing either to be read into Jeannia posting on her Facebook page that she is “single.” Evan Hart continues to state that he is engaged, and I would think that if they had broken up for good, that he would have changed his status, as he tends to update his page often. I expect that Jeannia is someone that Gerry trusts and is comfortable with, may even be somewhat of a confidante for him, as she has known him a long time, and well enough to probably understand him more than most. But you are all going to eventually see that there is no romantic involvement between them, that they are just very close friends who spend time together when able, and nothing more. Not even friends with benefits. Just very good friends.

peacesister @ 12/10/2010 at 8:34 am

redO, you know how to cheer up a girl!!! Have a great weekend!!!

@Curious Carla:
i just checked jeannia’s fb page …
it does NOT say she’s “single”

Thank you *vs* for the reminder..♥

Curious Carla @ 12/10/2010 at 9:48 am

@?: Check it again, her status has changed from “in a relationship” to “single.”

Mystery_Me @ 12/10/2010 at 10:29 am

More cooking lessons! =) So where else than there?

ThinkFirstThenType @ 12/10/2010 at 11:07 am

Ok, I’m just gonna put this out there because…well OCD compels me. lol The tweet about a JLO/Butler rom com was (to me) obviously a joke. Whether or not the tweeter is an actual screenwriter I don’t know, but he/she appears to have been joking about having written an action script that the studios turned into a lousy romcom (and he chose the worst perpetrators of such that he/she could think of. Unfortunately one of his/her choices was G.)
I’m thinking this is why the tweet was removed. It was a joke.

@oldfurniture:

the cap is cheap and the jacket too small, where’s the good taste?

His nasolabial folds are too deep, that’s why he keeps the beard and he looks awful and wasted

@David:

His jackets are always a little tight. I chalk that up to a UK and European thing. I visit family in Germany every year, and guys seem to wear tighter clothes there than in the US.

The lines on his face are just fine. Love every one of them! He hardly looks wasted. He is gorgeous in these photos. His eyes are amazing.

Jealous there, Dave?

topic of discussion @ 12/10/2010 at 11:30 am

How can you check her status if you are not a “friend” of hers?

@topic of discussion: I wondered that too. You can just see a little bit about her unless you are a friend. She certainly has a glam photo up there. She hasn’t looked like that in moons.

@topic of discussion: You can’t … there’s no way.

topic of discussion @ 12/10/2010 at 11:57 am

A fashion designer died in NY yesterday…..maybe that is what he was talking about on his phone.

Now that LC’s out of the way, people are trying to romantically link him with Jeannia. I’m sure she’s a nice lady but I doubt they’re “TOGETHER”.

@Curious Carla and @?: Are you guys Facebook “friends” with Jeannia and Evan? I clicked on Carla’s link and I can’t see any of Jeannia’s personal information. I also did a search for Evan Hart on Facebook and his page has no personal info, either. How do people know he’s saying they’re “engaged”? I’ve heard that Gerry’s fans will “friend” the people he associates with on various social networks … I guess it’s really true.

Bonnie Shirley @ 12/10/2010 at 12:30 pm

@David:

Well, in one week, he has flown from LA to Miami to NYC; he often has sleep issues, and he has not had a drink in over ten years, so he is not wasted.

Most people could not take the scrutiny that Gerard gets over every little thing.

@ThinkFirstThenType: Thank god, I read your post! I almost had a heart attack when I thought GB was doing another rom-com — and with JLo, no less. Thanks for setting us straight! Phew.
I guess we also figured out why the BA employee deleted her tweet about Gerry being in London. LOL!

@casey:

It’s only my pov. Why should I be jealous? I’m young enough to be his son and I’ll surely won’t treat my body and skin so bad to look like Sh!t when I’m 41. My dad is four years older and looks much better

@casey:

@Bonnie Shirley:

I’m a pre-production supervisor, I travel a lot, but O do take better care of myself. To look like a random homeless person is not on my agenda. If GB thinks that will work endlessly for him, his fault.

JJ is messing with posts again, bye-bye. They really should fix this site once and for all.

My impression of the new photos is that Gerry is fleeing from the paps. I remember seeing some video of him in NYC another time – he was walking along, spotted the paps, and jumped into a cab to try and get away from them. There was some controversy at the time over whether or not there was another person waiting for the cab ahead of him, and if Gerry stole their ride. It looked to me like he was in such a hurry to escape the paps that he didn’t notice the other person. My guess is these new photos are a similar scenario – Gerry racing into a cab to get away from the paparazzi.

Misinformation @ 12/10/2010 at 2:05 pm

@Curious Carla:
Why do you always give so much misinformation? There wasn’t one time in which you gave accurate information? One can’t trust what comes from you even if their lives were dependent on it.
Please, stop posting your cr@p unless it’s 100% true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 718 » Show All