Jessica Alba: Honor Hearts Cupcakes!

Jessica Alba: Honor Hearts Cupcakes!

Jessica Alba is all smiles as she and hubby Cash Warren take their daughter, Honor, to get sweet treats on Saturday (January 22) at Famous Cupcakes in Beverly Hills.

2-year-old Honor wore a cute sweater with heart shaped pockets!

Earlier in the week, Jess got a parking ticket as she dropped by her talent agency.

FYI: Jessica is wearing House of Lavande jewelry.

30+ pictures inside of Jessica Alba and Cash Warren taking Honor to get cupcakes in Beverly Hills…

jessica alba honor heart sweater cupcakes 01
jessica alba honor heart sweater cupcakes 28
jessica alba honor heart sweater cupcakes 29
jessica alba honor heart sweater cupcakes 30

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She’s a cutie pie.

what the hell is Alba wearing here? She looks like a confused clown.

Leave the kids alone already, Jared.

Cute dress on Honor but she’s not really cute. She’s cute in her non-cuteness (the way a non-cute puppy is still cute) but she is not a pretty cute. Poor thing, she looks piggish in the nose, I see future nosejob for her for sure.

honor looks cute here i think

Yeah, I think Honor does look a bit cuter in these pictures. And, about the comment saying her nose is “piggish” I’d be careful saying something like that, since wide fleshy noses like hers are common in the African American community (and Honor’s father is mixed race – his father is black).

Honor doesn’t look “piggish” at all. She just has features that are a mixture of white, black and hispanic. She looks cute here cause she’s not scowling for once.

anonymous @ 01/24/2011 at 9:55 am

All races have a version of a “piggy” nose” sheesh, it’s not just some African-Americans. Some idiots always hold up the race card. A piggy nose is a piggy nose, period. A Honor has one. But as said, nothing a good nose job can’t fix.

Exactly. We Puerto Ricans have piggy noses all of my children do and I think they are cute. JlO’s daughter has a piggy nose which she will probably change like JLO changed hers, when she grows up.

Since Jessica doesn’t allow sugar in her home I’m sure the cupcake is made from tofu.

awh! c’mon you guys stop hating on a lil kid! she’s cute! smiling for once ;D this whole family is cute :D

WhiteLatina @ 01/24/2011 at 12:13 pm

I bet J. Lopez wished her daughter was this light with straight blond hair. A piggy nose is the least of Emme’s problems.

The dress (on Honor) is by Oeuf. Cutest kids clothing!

Catherine @ 01/24/2011 at 3:08 pm

It is just too cute how Honor is all smiles about the cupcake. I’m pretty sure that little girl be stunner just like her mom. Look at old pictures of Jessica Alba. She wasn’t a gorgeous baby either but is pretty good-looking now.

MEANIEminemooooooooooo @ 01/24/2011 at 3:22 pm

@Rosalita: NICE TRY ‘ROSALITA’ BUT YOU STILL DON´T SOUND PUERTO RICAN AT ALL IN YOUR HATE WORDS. DOESN´T TAKE MUCH TO TELL YOU´RE JUST ANOTHER LOW LIFE RACIST TRYING TO SPREAD UNFOUNDED HATE. I´D SAY YOU PROBABLY HAVE A VERY UGLY FEATURE AS WELL, AND THAT WOULD BE A COLD AND HATEFUL HEART FOR STARTERS…MUST BE ONE OF THOSE OLD MAIDS HATING EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS KIDS AND A LIFE, ACTUALLY. soooooooooo SAD!!!

I am Puerto Rican and proud of it and yes, I have a piggy nose and so do my four children, but they are adorable with their little piggy noses. My words are not hateful they are true so what’s the problem? And JLO did change her nose like all the others do. grow up and stop being ridiculous.

I didn’t know just puerto rican/blacks people had piggy noses. I have seen piggy noses on all races. Some folks just don’t know what the heck to say. That little girl is absolutely gorgeous. Just because some of you don’t like her mom, doesn’t give you the right to keep picking on Honor. White Latina I am guessing you want to look like JLo. Is that why you keep making comments about her innocent kids? Bet you wish you had Emma’s money,lol.

Congrats Jess on your Razzie nominations for all your movies

@anoano:

only ugly people like you gives ugly comment to beautiful people like jessica alba family

Honor is a cutie pie. A cute little pixie face.

@BrightLA: #15
A hundred dollars for a toddler dress. Whoa!

Jokergurl @ 01/25/2011 at 3:52 am

Honor is a character, she seems like a happy normal child. I read through some of the comments about her on here and I wonder what the hell kind of people frequent this site! Seriously some of you should just shut the hell up and stop picking at this kid!

MEANIEminemooooooooooo @ 01/25/2011 at 9:44 am

@Rosalita: Then you are a racist Puerto Rican. I´m sorry for your kids having to bear with your ‘thoughtful’ comments on how their noses look like. I´ll pray for their self-esteem and pride……..

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All