Vanessa Hudgens: Front Row at Tibi!

Vanessa Hudgens: Front Row at Tibi!

Vanessa Hudgens hits the Tibi Fall 2011 show during New York Fashion Week on Tuesday (February 15) held at The Stage at Lincoln Center.

The 22-year-old Beastly actress, who stopped off at the Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge, sat in the front row next to Saturday Night Live‘s Abby Elliott.

Earlier in the day, Vanessa checked out the Diesel Black & Gold presentation.

The day before, Vanessa‘s NY Fashion Week schedule included attending the Marc Jacobs show.

FYI: Vanessa is wearing a Cubit Cut and Lunette Cut Crystals Ring and a Glitterati Cut Crystals Bangle Bracelet in Hermatite by lia sophia.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens at the Tibi show…

vanessa hudgens tibi 01
vanessa hudgens tibi 02
vanessa hudgens tibi 03
vanessa hudgens tibi 04
vanessa hudgens tibi 05
vanessa hudgens tibi 06
vanessa hudgens tibi 07
vanessa hudgens tibi 08
vanessa hudgens tibi 09
vanessa hudgens tibi 10

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

very pretty

I just wish she would do something else with her hair. I’m so tired of the long fake weave. She’s pretty, though.

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 02/15/2011 at 10:41 pm

So Stunning.

Zanessa/Vanessa Freak @ 02/15/2011 at 10:46 pm

@Chloe: she doesn’t even wear a weave that’s her hair…..where the hell did you get that from? she doesn’t even wear extensions, you really need to get your facts straight.

Haters Suck! @ 02/15/2011 at 10:48 pm

@Chloe
just a FYI I read that she’s thinking about cutting it pretty soon and making it shorter she’s just waiting till she finished filming journey so well she what she does with it. She’s been a busy girl hope she’s enjoying herself.

Vanessa does wear hair extensions. It’s ok because 99% of celebrities wear fake hair. That good because if I had the money I would change my hair a lot, too. I just want her to change up her hair more. She had this style forever.

I’ve seen this look on her before!! i usually love the way she dresses but this is boring!!

@Zanessa/Vanessa Freak: LOL hahah why so mad? get a life!!

♥ as always vanessa is beautiful and stylish. she’s a real fashionista. ♥

She’s stunning. I love that blazer

@Zanessa/Vanessa Freak: sorry to break it to you. she has extensions!

how many shows is she going to go to anyway. Just pick a few desingers you like.

beautiful

Watch out for a poster called Lola. She is going around on other sites telling people she poops her pants and gets poopstains. What kind of person does that? Lola you are one disgusting person. She also says she wants to stick a backhoe up her bunghole.

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 02/16/2011 at 12:14 am

I’m going to say that if the Palmer rumors are True I will Never support Zac Efron ever again Cheating *******.

Bradley Bobst @ 02/16/2011 at 12:19 am

I Have to say that Vanessa is a one Fabulous and Young woman this is totally going to be her year.

Chip Douglas @ 02/16/2011 at 12:29 am

Please don’t be mad at me. I am not racist.I think she is not that pretty. I think she is total hypocrite for saying girls who pose nude are disgusting (on Tyra) then turning around and doing the same thing herself.

zac has nothing to do with story this is just vanessa being awesome dont get me wrong zac is great but let vanessa have time to shine and about the nude pic’s ill say this “dear god plz get over it she took them and wen they got out she said sorry sumthing i think she didnt have to do if her and her family and friends can move on and get over it its time u did to” that being said sweet dreams everyone God Bless

Sparklehead @ 02/16/2011 at 1:56 am

I’m going to have to agree… she looks identical to how she looked about 5 years ago. she definitely needs to change up her looks a bit more. But her eyes are uhh-maze.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All