Gerard Butler: Coke & Water Bottle Break

Gerard Butler: Coke & Water Bottle Break

Gerard Butler is all smiles while making a stop at a gas station on Friday (March 4) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor purchased a can of Coke and a bottle of water before heading back to his car.

The day before, Gerry was spotted heading to Comme Ca restaurant for lunch.

Gerard recently signed on to play a former pro soccer play in Playing the Field opposite Jessica Biel and Uma Thurman!

FYI: Gerard is wearing a pair of J Brand “Aviator” tapered flight pants in Vintage Light Sage.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler stocking up on drinks at a gas station…

gerard butler coke 01
gerard butler coke 02
gerard butler coke 03
gerard butler coke 04
gerard butler coke 05
gerard butler coke 06
gerard butler coke 07
gerard butler coke 08
gerard butler coke 09
gerard butler coke 10
gerard butler coke 11

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 725 » Show All

HOT SEXY HOT SEXY HOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

LOVE U GERRY XOXO

He looks relaxed. I still prefer the soft scruff to the fuller beard he’s wearing now, but it’s his life, his face! Handsome man no matter what, and how many men would kill for a head of thick wavy hair like that!

Swannie

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he was photographed at a gas station.

@lisar:

Was just thinking “didn’t someone on the last thread predict he’d be ‘caught’ at a gas station”? Cue scary music LOL Not that I’m complaining!

Veronique @ 03/04/2011 at 6:32 pm

So cute especially when he smiles.

Goodness, I go out for a few hours and there’s a new thread already! Love the “light blue period” he’s in today.

Yes, I think it was curious cat in the old thread who thought he was pumping gas! Crazy.

The Noise In The Walls @ 03/04/2011 at 6:40 pm

Sharp..
Yeah..someone did predict that..**scary* music cues in…

this is about as boring as the meter thread, so what he drinks water and coke, WOW, I thought they had some magic potion for celebrities, didn’t realize he was normal just like us, on to the next thread

So tired of seeing Gerry threads. He’s uninteresting, hard on the eyes and a terrible actor. Bring on the thumbs-down.

Love those legs!

Apparently he’s with Ariel (vromen)….according to a twitter posted on WO.

He must be hanging in LA and not going to Carnival. Too much prep work for PTF likely. I wish the full cast list would be published. I’d like to know who’s playing the ex’s boyfriend.

I don’t think anyone knows exactly what the twitter guy was indicating. He didn’t actually say he saw them. But it’s anyone’s guess.

little red @ 03/04/2011 at 7:23 pm

I want, I want, I want, I want HIM.

stinky old man for old grannies

He does everything we do, except he looks so much better at it.

Love it when he smiles

When is Gerry going to do a believable steaming love scene in a movie? He seems to try to avoid that at all cost.

oldbutnotdead @ 03/04/2011 at 7:37 pm

Putting coins in meters? Buying a water bottle? Is JJ crazy, or is it us? Or the paps?

anon annoy @ 03/04/2011 at 7:41 pm

What’s next – “Gerry goes for a pee” ?

@chuawa: Did you see 300?

@anon annoy: We’ve already had that. Gerry exiting a port0-potty on the TUT set.

omg i love to see him smile hes got such a yummy smile

curious cat @ 03/04/2011 at 8:23 pm

@chuawa:

I thought I was the only one who thought that! (Or were you joking?) Sex bomb image notwithstanding, and his apparent lack of inhibition in so many ways, he seems a bit stiff and uncomfortable in sex scenes. Tthey are always pretty short, not too graphic. Except for the camel scene maybe! And that was tragi-comic. He admitted to having fun with that one because it was so off the wall!

Hey JJers…
Apparently the name stealing troll was at it on the other thread. I posted once, post #5, and then was off JJ until now. I also noticed that they started posting with various other posters names trying to create animosity in conversations. If you are a consistent poster here and you find someone using your moniker to stir up things, please flag the post.
Also, some regulars are exploring the possibility of another site for posting where this can’t happen. If you are interested in finding out where, please email mannyjjtemp@gmail.com for details.
BTW the Butler is looking good. LOVED the post about plugging the meter. :))
@oldbutnotdead:
The thread should be titled “Gerard Butler because we want hits.”

redOctober @ 03/04/2011 at 8:31 pm