Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Hits PaleyFest 2011

Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Hits PaleyFest 2011

Alexander Skarsgard attends PaleyFest 2011 Presents True Blood on Saturday (March 5) at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor participated in a panel with co-stars Anna Paquin and her husband Stephen Moyer, along with True Blood creator Alan Ball.

“Things are definitely not stable for Eric,” Alexander said about his character’s upcoming storyline. “He doesn’t know who he is anymore. He’s very lost.”

Check out a teaser for True Blood‘s fourth season, which features a shirtless Alex!

True Blood: Season 4 Teaser

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All
WTF...DID.I.MISS.SOMETHING @ 03/07/2011 at 11:10 pm

@Cold path to stardom: gay (I don’t think so). famewhore(I can’t tell why, he is hardly in the events)… dating a *****(if you mean the Bosworth chick, god knows if he’s really dating her and she’s not a *****, or at least I’m not her mattress to say so) dated whores (I don’t know much about sweden girls)..metrosexual(he’s a clean guy, I can’t see the work done in him, he has the same eyebags as always)stupid(why? did I miss rehab, drugs, party, car crashing, peeing on the street?) talentless(well, I think he’s a decent actor) SO PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY EVERYONE IS HAVING SUCH A HUGE THING ABOUT THIS…is only pictures people and there is becks, katy, bobby, even brad pitt!!(kidding) he is pretty normal, good looking guy that is promoting his work…

@Becks.is.confused..: No, he doesn’t do that. That’s his “girlfriend’s” job.

Chlamydia Club? @ 03/08/2011 at 1:03 am

Remember than video on youtube where some guy talk about the “Chlamydia Club”? And Alex smile uncomfortable, like “I’m a clean guy, I don’t do whoring, don’t mix me with that”.
…I don’t believe him.

@Chlamydia Club?: You’re a moron. The Chlamydia Club is the nickname of a nightclub in Sweden. They were talking about a place, not an STD.

Chlamydia Club? @ 03/08/2011 at 11:46 am

@Brittney: No, I read people call it that, because is kind of ******.

Chlamydia Club? @ 03/08/2011 at 11:56 am

@Brittney:
_
This is the club site http://www.cleonattklubb.se/index.php
and the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8dK40ZbZGo (time 6:27)
Who’s the moron now?

Skarsgard is a jerk @ 03/08/2011 at 12:21 pm

You have to love Lainey:
“And Amanda Seyfried just meangirled that information into public consumption. Dumb people can be so unintentionally generous. ”
_
Was Bosworth second best? = http://bit.ly/f45ofE

From a CTV story:
“After splitting from Dominic in May 2010, Amanda embarked on a brief romance with ‘True Blood’ actor Alexander Skarsgard but it soon fizzled out because she still had feelings for her former lover.”

Um, so he dated Amanda Seyfried while Kate was trying to make people believe THEY were dating? Hahahaha! So this all happened during the time of Coachella, etc? Interesting.

Speaking of which, she apparently only went out on one date with Alex. I’d hardly call that “dating”.

@Chlamydia Club?: YOU are still the moron. Even after reading the website and watching the video, you’re trying to claim that they’re discussing an STD. They’re talking about the nickname of the Club!!!

WHATS WRONG WITH HIS ARM? @ 03/12/2011 at 12:49 am

Ewwww! I hate that stiff arm of his!!!!! It’s like paralyzed or something. So gross

I don’t understand any of this. I met Alexander Skarsgard at Paleyfest on Saturday, 3/5. When he heard that I was going through a bad time he was kind, gentle and very compassionate to me. He was like that to everyone. He stayed to sign autographs longer than anyone else in the cast. He was considerate and polite and never used a cross word even when people were shoving all kinds of gross stuff in front of him to sign.

I saw and heard an intelligent, well-spoken, good man and found that I liked him very much. I had the good fortune to run into him again a few days later and despite the fact that no photographers were there to pap him or give him publicity, he was just as kind and polite as he’d been at Paleyfest. I’m normally a deeply skeptical person, but I found I was deeply impressed by him.

Famewh*re?? Absolutely not.

As for talent, the acting style in Sweden is much more subtle than it is here. He downplays his characters and his performances are multi-layered and very sensitively drawn. I think they stand out because he uses the less-is-more approach.

As for who he dates…the man is 34 years old and can choose his lady for himself. He doesn’t need any help from anyone else to make that decision.

Eric has amnesia.
I was hoping they kept that storyline in.. since they changed so much in S3! -_-”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All