Angelina Jolie: Style of Jolie Exhibition!

Angelina Jolie: Style of Jolie Exhibition!

Check out this video preview of Angelina Jolie‘s new jewelry collection, Style of Jolie, in collaboration with designer Robert Procop.

“This is a collaboration between Angelina Jolie and myself in designing beautiful jewels as a piece of an art form,” Robert said. “What we’re showing here is a collection that Angelina and I have been working on for the last nine months or so.”

The collection was displayed in a museum quality exhibition earlier this week for an invitation only crowd.

Angelina Jolie: Style of Jolie Exhibition

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1032 » Show All

OT

Rembrandt toothpaste commercial with Angelina Jolie (1992)

Beautiful gems just like Angie. How thoughtful and extremely generous is this angel for coming up with another idea on how to school the poor children who have never seen a classroom.
Bless Angie Dear Lord for she is one of the good guys.

GEORGE: JEN'S AN OLD HAG @ 04/08/2011 at 11:13 pm

In a scorching interview with MSNBC’S Jeremy Cohen, George Clooney slammed Aniston for being a desperate middle aged shrew out to attack the younger women she’s severely jealous of.
Http://www.msnbc.entertainment/clooneydiss

sissysissy @ 04/08/2011 at 11:21 pm

Gorgeous! I love the green jade set the most!

@nona: @nona: lol I’ve never seen that commercial before. She looks the same as she does now

Hi Jen – I don’t post on JJ very often but I wanted to thank you so much for your comments on my videos :) I’m blown away, what an encouragement :D I really really appreciate it. It’s always brilliant to know that the smart JP fans like the final results.
Many thanks :D
Let the JP love spread.

Except her face was fuller back then. It’s funny how she’s really pretty but her daughters looks more like brad than her. LoL

I salute you Angelina Jolie!! @ 04/08/2011 at 11:39 pm

Hahaha! Angelina always get the last laugh!!! So classy, so smart, so kind, so gorgeous, so human, so very very beautiful!!! I salute you Angelina Jolie!!

Eat your heart out Jennifer Aniston!

Accesshollywood @ 04/08/2011 at 8:55 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +7

Access Star Sightings: April 1 – 7, 2011

Thursday, April 7, in LA: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie – with two of their brood in tow – enjoying breakfast at Griddle Café…
==========
two of their brood, I guess knox and Viv.

I thought this was pretty cool but I can’t believe the man used the term “high class collection.” Who says “high class”?

Angie is so talented – I can’t wait to see her directorial debut!!!

@niwatori:
OMG!!!! I am stunned!!!!
I did not expect a personal reply from you dear lady. How kind of you to take the time to respond to me.
Thank you for all that you do. Your work is awesome.
I feel like a well known celebrity has just autographed my book, I am in awe right now.
God bless you and YES, let the JP love spread far and wide and you are certainly doing your part in that respect.
Thank you, thank you again and again. :)

@Jen:

Of course I would reply to you :D I really appreciate when JP fans let me know what they think of my videos :D Specially such an encouraging post like yours. So, again thank you :D You’re so kind.
Nice to ‘meet’ you btw :)

Miners are exploited!!!!
Big AJ and BP fans are so dumb and blind, I guess 13 year old.

@niwatori: While you are here, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all the great video makers at M4. You have such imagination and talent.. Thanks to you Niwatori and Dulcinea for your great contribution to the threads and Carmen as well. To all of you, great work. Brad and Angelina would be so proud.

@tru:

BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lainey has never been nice to Angelina. She lusts after BRAD!! and she wants Brad and her perfect girl, Gwyneth Paltrow to get back together. She always has snarked on AJ.

She used to be nasty to Jennifer but Stephen Huvane bought her off, just like he bought off Jared.

Team Angie! @ 04/09/2011 at 2:21 am

Very beautiful woman! She makes Giselle and those so called “models” look like dogs!

Long live the jolie-pitts:) :) @ 04/09/2011 at 2:29 am

It is very funny that people waste their time loving her or hating her. Bottom line is she gets people talking about her and Brad when they should be more concerned with paying the bills and getting out of mommy and daddy’s basement.

Tampon Jen @ 04/09/2011 at 4:10 am

@Catsup:
ticky and josh were messing around and she was on her period. so she pulled out her tampon “cavalierly” and tossed it to the side so they could hump. and the entire time, she got off on him telling her how tight her body was. she kept asking him to repeat it…..and afterwards, josh told all his buddies that she was just a sport fuqk and he dumped her after 3-4 times of hooking up. and this news got leaked to the gossip blogs. and he denied it of course. but we all know its true.

and it will be funny when ticky doesnt get the invite to clooney’s 50th bday party that his gf is throwing him. supposed to be a big bash.
more for her to feel stupid about.
and how come she never commented about when butler stuck his finger up her butt in public? lol

Interesting news about the two NOTW journalists involved in phone hacking of British Labour MPs and public figures such as: Sienna Miller and Andy Gray, a footballer, Tessa Jowell, a Labour MP etc. The two journalists are now facing criminal charges and possibly civil lawsuit. NOTW journalists are rotten apples and disgusting, it’s about time they were brought to justice. After the lies they spread about Brad and Angie, that paper have no credible value anymore and people should wake to their lies and how they go about gathering their info. Hacking into people’s phones is disgusting and illegal and I hope they go to prison for it. it will send out a strong message to others.

The News International which owns NOTW is under fire and is going to pay out millions in compensation. It has admitted its liability and apologised but is that enough? I don’t think so. It perpetuated these acts for years and only took responsibility to act only when the two NOTW journalists were caught out. Admission of guilt if I may say so. If the two journalists had gotten away with it, there would be no admission, I hope the police do a thorough investigation, I’m sure there are more rotten apples within the NOTW Organisation.

Angie’s jewellery designs are gorgeous and classy. I love them and I wouldn’t mind a pair if I can afford it. I don’t know where she gets the time and strength to do all that she does. She is simply amazing. I having nothing but admiration and love for her.

Oops, correction #174, I meant I have nothing and not having nothing …….

Jen'sosadonherbackwithNorman, @ 04/09/2011 at 4:45 am

@Team Angie!#170 ,04/09/2011 at 2:21am.

Are you realy Angie’s fans ?

I think you are the fake fan that 2 days ago you be a fake jew and hate muslims(Team Hen+++)

Poor JWh@re’s fans when they cannot win the battles they always used the religions,countries,celebrities fans, to fights for them, tell your ga ga boss that your low IQ and low life paid living cannot hide us that you’re a paid poster which had 100 names in tow !

Love the the style of jolie its a very sophisticated & beautiful line, i hope people go out and buy it (who are rich of course lol) very elegant and classy the style of jolie. God bless her.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1032 » Show All