Angelina Jolie: Style of Jolie Exhibition!

Angelina Jolie: Style of Jolie Exhibition!

Check out this video preview of Angelina Jolie‘s new jewelry collection, Style of Jolie, in collaboration with designer Robert Procop.

“This is a collaboration between Angelina Jolie and myself in designing beautiful jewels as a piece of an art form,” Robert said. “What we’re showing here is a collection that Angelina and I have been working on for the last nine months or so.”

The collection was displayed in a museum quality exhibition earlier this week for an invitation only crowd.

Angelina Jolie: Style of Jolie Exhibition

Just Jared on Facebook
Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Getty
  • Mickey

Those jewels are out of this world beautiful. just like their owner Angelina Jolie. My eyes popped out when i read she is giving 100% of the money to this charity. Angie is one sweet good natured very kind lady. They don’t make many like her. Brad is one very lucky man.

• groundcontrol

I think I like the pale green beryl most of all. It looks almost light blue. Something about it is very classic – the bold frame around a more delicately colored jewel. It looks fabulous with dark hair.
    Though I am drawn to the pear shaped emerald double drop earrings.

• busted

@groundcontrol:

Did you see the ruby..ohmy.. I just thought Wow..

I really wish I could see them in person.

• doris

Even if without thinking about charity and the lofty cause behind the Style of Jolie, anyone who can afford the jewelry being offered for sale should go and buy them. By themselves, the pieces are a worthy investment, sure to become more valuable with time. Add to that the unusual and awesome history of the project–that it was inspired by Angelina’s gift to Brad Pitt. That it was started by a woman known to express herself in extreme ways, this time by etching her message on the hardest stone known to man. It gives the phrase “writ in stone” an overwhelmingly romantic meaning. And you don’t have to be an Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt fan to know that years from now, the love affair of these two people will be among the greatest love stories of all time.

• lylian again

NotW apologises to hacking victims
    (UKPA) – 57 minutes ago
    The News of the World has publicly apologised to victims of the newspaper’s phone-hacking controversy, saying that the invasions of privacy “should not have happened”.
    In a statement printed in Sunday’s newspaper, the paper said it wanted to “unreservedly apologise” to celebrities whose telephone messages were intercepted.
    Under the heading “Voicemail interception: An apology” on page two of the newspaper, it said “a number of individuals” had brought breach of privacy claims against it and that yet more were planning to do so.
    “Evidence has recently come to light which supports some of these claims,” the News of the World said. “We have written to relevant individuals to admit liability in these civil cases and to apologise unreservedly, and will do the same to any other individuals where evidence shows their claims to be justifiable.
    “We hope to be able to pay appropriate compensation to all these individuals, and have asked our lawyers to set up a compensation scheme to deal with genuine claims fairly and efficiently. Here today, we publicly and unreservedly apologise to all such individuals. What happened to them should not have happened. It was and remains unacceptable.”
    The apology was accompanied by a News International statement, in which it said “past behaviour” at the newspaper was “a matter of genuine regret”.
    It comes as one of the victims, actress Sienna Miller, vowed to do everything possible to hold to account those responsible for the “outrageous violations of her privacy”.
    The star’s solicitor Mark Thomson released a statement on her behalf which read: “Sienna’s claims are based on outrageous violations of her privacy; her voice mails were persistently hacked and the information obtained was used to publish numerous intrusive articles over a period of a year. She is awaiting information and disclosure from the News of the World which has been ordered by the court and will consider her next steps once this is provided.
    “Her primary concern is to discover the whole truth and for all those responsible to be held to account.”
    Mr Thomson said Miller had not accepted any offer of settlement and the News of World had not submitted to judgment in her claim and the action was continuing.
    Copyright © 2011 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

• XIII

I do like to think that these jewelries are another “children” of Brad and Angie. Love the ruby necklace!

• lylian again

I just wanna add one thing and one thing only.
    Though I WHOLE HEARTEDLY condemn the gross invasion of privacy which NOTW indulged,
    BUT DAMMM IT!
    If you are gonna bug someone, why don’t you bug Brad and Angelina’s bed room and make a sexx tape or something useful!
    hehehehehehehe!

• lylian again

It’s amazing. Everytime I type about tickee, my post doesn’t appear! Coincidence or conspiracy?

• groundcontrol

busted @ 04/09/2011 at 10:48 pm +1

@groundcontrol:

Did you see the ruby..ohmy.. I just thought Wow..

I really wish I could see them in person.
    ###################
    Yes, busted. The deep colored stones are stunning. They are all just gorgeous. At my age I prefer a deeper color on my hands like the rubies and emeralds. But I still prefer a lighter color nearer my face.

• CLINIQUA

Actually lylian, I wouldn’t be surprised if notw had indeed invaded the JPs privacy while in the UK in the past. To what extent, we don’t know – but hopefully it was insignificant if at all.

• groundcontrol

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
    I see we have some pathetic trolls trying to thumb down all the fans’ posts. Ooooooo. I’m scared. Now no one will like Brad and Angie. LOL!
    I have to find it in my heart to forgive the trolls their addictive behaviors – they are all on some kind of psychotropic medication. Poor dears also believe in UFOs, alien and CIA mind control, and dubious forms of healing that is nothing more than quakery. No wonder they are so easily taken in by frauds on the internet.

• Leann & Jennifer

On E ! They show lean rimes copying her boyfriends ex wife. She’s like Jennifer aniston copying angelina. It’s filed under the headline : leann rimes single white female-ing brandy. Just like aniston.

• Leann & Jennifer

crazy Julia aka GULI @ 04/09/2011 at 3:46 pm
    Dulcinea 13 got gang r.a.p.e.d yesterday by Guli and her behind kissers.
    PT was sooooooooooooooo right!
    What an odd thing to say. Did guli have dulciena kicked off the island?

• jc

@Kat: No! Honey, Joan Collins doesn’t need her looks back because she knew that even on her age right now she is still much much prettier than Jen.

• Jen

@Neleh:
    “On fame:
    JA said:
    Because you’re only one person like everybody else … yet you’re projected as almost superhuman.”
    Neleh, I think she said this because she realizes she CAN’T keep up with Angelina. She is coattailing but she is running out of steam fast.
    “I do and I will?”
    Now she is not a fan of dating right after she told Perez she dates all the time just goes to places where she and her date can’t be seen? Which is it Manny? Make up your mind.

• dianad1968

@Jen:

#317

Jen, Ticky is seriously delusional….just like her 20 idiotic fans. Just to show how Angie is on a whole other stratosphere, Ticky puts out a fragrance in a market inundated with numerous celeb fragrances….Angie has a “by invitation only” exhibition of high-end jewelyat a prestigious gallery. In addition to that, every other month or so, Angie makes the cover of an international magazine, even without an interview…most recently Poland. Other than the UK and USA, Ticky can’t say the same. If Ticky didn’t pay for the dirty PR antics her publicst engages in, she would have been irrelevant a long time ago. Angie is to Ticky like caviar is to anchovies.

• Passing Through

# 257 crazy Julia aka GULI @ 04/09/2011 at 3:46 pm
    Dulcinea 13 got gang r.a.p.e.d yesterday by Guli and her behind kissers.
    PT was sooooooooooooooo right!
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    Whoa! What’d I miss? I haven’t read the posts at M4A in a few days. I’ll have to take a look at that manana when I’m watching the Masters…

• Passing Through

# 262 perhaps perhaps perhaps @ 04/09/2011 at 4:37 pm
    So let me see if I have this right – Guli and BH had a fall out with Dulcinea earlier and now they’re attacking her over something else? Is this the appropriate time for me to feign shock? I wish I could but I can’t. And then there was one…

• crazy Julia aka GULI

@Passing Through:

nothing just what you know and already dealt with!.

• Jen

Angelina is truly an incomparable human being. She is exceptionally talented in so many areas. And since being with Brad she is like a beautiful flower endlessly opening and displaying her petals of perfection and beauty one by one. Yet she does all of this in such a low key manner. She decides what she is going to do and then quietly does it and she does it so beautifully that when it is finally presented to the world, it leaves everyone gasping and stupefied.
    These jewels are exquisite and so beautiful to behold and probably touch and wear (I can only imagine), reflect who she is inside. But even beyond their grandeur, Angelina and Robert Procop have an even greater purpose in mind for them…to let them serve as a way to bring aid and comfort and help to children in need.
    How amazing it is that these two people, Robert and Angelina, with their incredible backgrounds and skills and knowledge, Robert, with the depth of his knowledge of jewels and his connections, etc., were brought together years ago and both have this same incredible vision for this wonderful purpose right now.
    And with Brad included, because we know he encourages Angelina to be ALL she wishes to be and supports her all the way. In fact, she said recently, so much that she has been able to accomplish has the word BRAD behind it and makes it all possible.
    These two beautiful people must have been meant for each other from before time was because since coming together, they have inspired each other in so many, many incredible ways. This love of theirs is on an entirely different level. Never have I seen a woman love a man so much and a man love a woman so much as I see in these two. God bless their love and their children and them as a family and let His Love be the glue that keeps them together in love unshaken and unbreakable.
    Angie’s vision – to help Children in Conflict, and the way she is going about to accomplish it (Mr. Procop as well), is just astonishing and so admirable one is left virtually speechless trying to find words to express how deeply this touches the heart and the spirit.
    God bless you both Angie and Robert. I hope you are both rewarded with riches untold and unexpected from sources you never imagined, forever and ever for the incredible vision and loving REASON you collaborated together to accomplish all the good things you have set your minds to do to help children. May you both be successful beyond your wildest dreams in seeing this, your vision, fulfilled and any other good deeds and good visions that are in both your hearts to do.
    You are both an awesome inspiration.

• Jen

@dianad1968:
    I think not only is Ticky running out of gas trying to keep up with coattailing Angelina, I think Ticky is fast running out of money.
    This last “inteview” was just thrown together to include everything they could in ONE magazine, maybe before Ticky runs completely out of money.
    Her publicists and Huvane must have most of her money by now.
    Did you notice the article had to go ALL THE WAY BACK to 2007 to quote her worth. It is interesting and telling they did not say what she is worth in 2011.
    No wonder the old girl is tired and trying to sell her house for some unreasonable amount of money. And on that point too she is delusional. But old girl’s gotta pay those bills. I would hate to see what Huvane would do to her in the media if she can’t pay. Especially now with Handler as her ONLY friend.

• niwatori

@sav:

Sav, you are right! Bev asked politely for the TOL stuff to be put into spoilers because she wanted to leave some room for surprises when the movie comes out. then this random “Affie” poster called Bev a moron and an idiot which was uncalled for. Dulci greeted Affie after the incident. It doesn’t take a scientist to figure it out.
    And I know a few posters don’t like to read the truth when it comes to M4 but Dulci is not the victim you’re making it her out to be. Forget to thank/credit her ONCE and she will ignore/hate you for the rest of her days. Living example right here. Sure, she does a lot for the forum but no need to be an a-hole about it.
    And lastly, I’d like to take some credit for standing up to Dulci’s rude behavior at the time. so don’t lay all the blame at other’s feet, thank you.
    Much respect to the fair and smart fans on JJ
    thanks
    :D
    (PS. look I use my own username)

• niwatori

oh btw NHT and PJ thank you very much for your encouragements about my videos yesterday. I really appreciate you guys’ kind words :D many many thanks.

• Passing Through

# 302 groundcontrol @ 04/09/2011 at 10:27 pm
    GC -
    I responded. People are just plain stoopid.

• Passing Through

# 321 crazy Julia aka GULI @ 04/10/2011 at 1:31 am
    If there were problems between Guli\BH and Dulcinea I only know what I read here. Most days I don’t read the non-news posts over there. I’ll scroll through and find the news stories and reply to my PMs and that’s about it. There are still far too many “hi” and “bye” and “BBL” and “TTYL” posts to wade through. I left that shite behind in Jr. High. If you’re postingn you’re there. If you’re not posting…you’re not there. Why greet everybody like tweens gathering at their lockers before class? Shite is just flat out annoying. The hilarity is that when Guli first asked me to post over there I told her that was one of the reasons I didn’t have an account and she agreed with me. Now I’ll page through the thread and she’s one of the biggest offenders…which of course makes me laugh. If the Guli & BH are now ganging up on Dulcinea – Dulci’s a big girl. She can take care of herself.

• Passing Through

# 324 niwatori @ 04/10/2011 at 1:58 am
    Niwatori -
    I think the point being made is that Dulcinea & Guli used to be friends – and now they aren’t anymore for whatever reason. I have no idea what happened, but considering the way Guli stabbed me and numerous others in the back – including Bev, although Bev acts like it never happened. It ain’t exactly a shock that Dulcinea has now joined the FFoG (Former Friends of Guli) list along with myself, Jared, OceanView, TimeSpacewarp and ThomasHoward. All I’ll say is – watch your back cuz nobody’s safe from one of Guli’s Jeckyll & Hyde mood swings.

• crazy Julia aka GULI

@Passing Through:
    I agree

• http://website PJ

@Susan:

Thank you I did not know, so it was sold just after they were spending time there. I know it was near Pinewood so it would have been easy for Brad to get to work.

I heard about two months ago that someone from the JP’s were looking in Buckinghamshire for a house.
    Thanks once again for the information.

• woman spanish

Good morning to all JP fans!
    Hi Neleh thanks for your shout out. Have a great weekend

Exquisite jewelry designed by a woman exquisite

• jen the hag

anustin @ 04/09/2011 at 7:01 pm

Wow huvane must be desperate to gave all those lies about Maniston’s life time box office gross .. 1.7 billion wow where in the h e l l that huvane got those data in his and Maniston’s dream????? And the author also got the gall to say that She Maniston has the only one who earned that box office gross among the stars in HW abwahahhahhah ie a big LIAR .. all you have to do is google her total life movie gross and it only came out as 1.1 billion!!!!

• sav

@Passing Through:

Well, PT we have to admit that there are plenty of the non-news posts over here to. It often happens when we don`t have JP news (then we talk about Maniston here more then on her own thread) But we have to be fair and say that people go to M4 for the info, links, photos and videos and the best posters over there are Guli1 and Dulcinea13. That`s my opinion. Peace

• Elisa

Jealousy is very unbecoming, sweetie :-)

• Lara

Neleh muah, have a wonderful weekend with your family. God bless all of you, I am off to enjoy the sunshine ((hugs)).

• sav

@Elisa:
    Sorry, are you talking to me?

• lyn arcilla

hats off to you angie! am a teacher here in the philippines and i will it over and over that you and brad are no.1 here not only because of your great acting but of your deep concern for the needy especially in educating the children. we will continue in loving and supporting you!

• lyn arcilla

correction: i will say it over and over. sorry for the missing that part..excited. lol. anyway, love the jolie-pitts! godbless always!

• lyn arcilla

hahaha another mistake! “sorry for missing that part or word”

• busted

@niwatori:

I don’t have a dog in the fight, but IAWY.. I read that back and forth. Thing is the Dulci poster has done that before so whatever.. If you post something why do you need constant praise.

I thought people gave out the information because they were fans. All this “give me credit” YOU didn’t write it or take the picture. YES it takes time to finds stuff, but a lot of fans have jobs that do not afford them that kind of time, not to mention lives outside the fan threads.

It sounds like adults acting like children. And who need to grow up. Why the fight is here is beyond me.. Unless one of the fighters is posting it here, and why is that necessary.. that is the interesting question.. Why the need
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

regarding Angie’s line.. I just love all the pieces and find them quite beautiful. Hope we get some new pics soon. Can’t believe Angie has completed her movie.. I want to know the title and when it will be released..

questions, questions, questions.

• gracie

Hi JP fans. It’s a lovely sunny day. There are still no new pics of the gorgeous family? I hope they are having well deserved rest… Angie is truly awesome. She is very talented, artistic, generous and well ahead of her time. She is a natural born leader, inventive and always evolving. Her germ collections are too gorgeous for words, classy and beautiful to look at even if you can’t afford them. “Style of Jolie” gives me a great pleasure to read and just to see her name up there. I’m in awe of her. Mark my words, other celebs will start emulating her style and thoughts — making jewelleries to benefit charities but she did it first, just like she has been copied in so many other aspects of her humanitarian work. (copying her style for the benefit of charities is always a good thing but I hope they remember to give her credit for it) For someone so young and with so many projects in her belt, I raise my glass to her. May God continue to bless her and her family. Happy Sunday to all JP fans.

• http://computer Susan

@PJ: I could be wrong, Angie likes France and said it is where they will settle. Why would they need a place in England, part of having a place in Europe for her was to get to Africa quickly.

• gracie

Warning to trolls, don’t look if you don’t want to have heart attack.

Beautiful collections of Brad and Angie’s loving moments. Thanks to JJB fans and whoever put them together. They are gorgeous. Scroll down.

• gracie

Scroll down and see the Jolie collections clearer and bigger. Thanks to JJB fans.

• gracie

Oops, typing error post #341, meant gem collections not germ — cooking and posting. I have people coming over for lunch. Will be back later. Bye.

• vodka

@Passing Through: I lurk often(every day) at M4A and I think they`re very quick to provide new information, pics and video. I don`t understand why are you having a problem with people there saying HI and BYE and BBL etc. Most of the people are over there for fun. They want to chat with other posters and relax not just post and go away. Dilcinea13 is a GREAT poster but she has that style post and go. People give her a credit and try to chat with her but she ignores them most of the time. When you are ignored then you`ll ignore too. She says HI to a few posters who aren`t her posting competition. She takes posting very seriously. I don`t know what`s going on between Guli1 and Dulcinea13 but I often see Guli1 says “thanks” when Dulcinea13 posts something. I think that the problem with poster called niwatori was about giving credit to Dulcinea13 for some video niwatori posted on Youtube. (Dulcinea13 found the link and niwatori posted it on Youtube). People on M4A certainly know the link was provided by Dulcinea13 and they always say “thank you” but they say “thank you” to niwatori for posting it. I don`t know what`s the problem with that. Posters are not stupid, they see who is the first to post the link but also know who is very well skilled to put it on Youtube. Everyone are being given a credit for their posts. I completely agree with complaining if something is wrong and not being given a credit, but to call posters idiots and morons (not Dulcinea13, some other poster said that) that is really low.
    This is a discussion which is here claimed to be “r.a.p.i.n.g.” of Dulcine13 by Guli1 and Beverlyhils

beverlyhills: suggestion ..please. Since I’m also looking forward for the TOL & it’s surprises in every way would it be possible perhaps to put it in spoilers? I feel like I have seen a good part of the film.
    just a friendly suggestion & tx doging bullets & all for posting.

dulcinea13:I will not put these gifs in spoilers.Critique your own posts.

beverlyhills: ok, no problem..I’ll take care other way. cordial reply, thank you

affielover: Well Dulci, it is no secret that every village has one or more I and or M. I really appreciate your hard work. You always post relevant news. Thank you!

beverlyhills: affie..beg your pardon?
    we were always asked nicely to put IB & Torist in spoilers.
    It was a polite request so not to ruin the vision of Mallick.
    Please do not insult an m4 poster, no need. ok?
    thank you.
    We ALL do hard work here..ALL.
    Have a sublime Friday stranger.

dulcinea13: Hi affie

guli1: well affie considering you are not part of this village I suggest you start acting civil and polite to the posters here!!! That was one rude comment and not appreciated at all!

I don`t see Dulciena13 was being g.a.n.g. r.a.p.e.d here, quite the opposite

• sav

@gracie:
    You see, we always go to JJB Mega for great stuff. That`s what I was talking about in my previous post #333.
    As far as I see it on Mega, credit for link Beverlyhills and Guli1 and photos were posted by Atimo. Thanks JJB fans.

• http://website PJ

@Susan:

I heard about the house hunt before we heard where Brad would be filming so I took no notice.
    It is possible they will rent in England while Brad is filming and while the place in France is being refurbished.

We hear so many stories is hard to tell what is true and what’s not.
    I agree the French home is where I think they will live once it’s finished.

• http://website PJ

I just got a shock I thought I was on the wrong thread JJ has put Ticky
    at on this page.
    PLEASE TAKE HER OFF.

• ang

I just looked at the jewlery pictures on M4A. I was speechless how beautiful they are. I wear a lot of black and use colorful jewelry to accent. I really would love to own some of the pieces. They are all stunning. I like them all but the Beryll and the Citrine are my favorites…… I just keep dreaming…. :(((

• Caribbean

No wonder AJ does not have time to pay attention to the haters and Tabs

• anustin

O.T too funny.from c.b.
    Jennifer Aniston is the latest cover girl for the UK magazine Red – and how. You know, I never thought I’d say this, but Jennifer is much, much prettier in candids than this posed and presumably Photoshopped cover shot. Her nose looks huge, her mouth looks puffy, and the whole thing is just… unfortunate. I also feel like this shot – and the accompanying interview – is dated and budget. Aniston chopped off her hair nearly two months ago, and yet the shot has her with long hair? And dear God if the interview isn’t one of the most cloying and sycophantic things I’ve ever read. The writer refers to her as “The Most Beautiful Everywoman In The World.” Ugh. You can read the full thing here (I wouldn’t recommend it if you just ate), and here are some of the highlights:

————Aniston on her inspiration: ‘that I get to do what I love to do, which is entertain. It’s essential to me.’ It’s a talent that has made her one of the most influential women in Hollywood, with a personal fortune estimated by Forbes in 2007 at $110million. ‘The real core of everything is the work, and I will protect it – and myself – like a momma lion protects a cub,’ she says. ‘When I get down to business, I’m extremely focused.’

————–entertain is essential to her fuggy azz.and its a talent..lmao.
    jesus luz!! forgive her fuggy azz.