LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Chuck E. Cheese Birthday Party!

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Chuck E. Cheese Birthday Party!

LeAnn Rimes and her fiance, Eddie Cibrian, leave a party at Chuck E. Cheese on Friday (April 15) in Los Angeles.

The couple celebrated the 4th birthday of Eddie‘s son, Jake!

Friends and family – including Eddie‘s ex-wife, Brandi Glanville – came out to celebrate.

LeAnn and Brandi recently put aside their differences and promised to end any negativity toward one another. “Please for our families’ sake stop the hate now and let us live OUR lives. We don’t need opinions or outside help in order for that to happen,” the ladies tweeted.

leann rimes eddie cibrian birthday party 01
leann rimes eddie cibrian birthday party 02
leann rimes eddie cibrian birthday party 03
leann rimes eddie cibrian birthday party 04
leann rimes eddie cibrian birthday party 05
leann rimes eddie cibrian birthday party 06

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

What ***** dresses like that for a childrens birthday party? She is so insecure its silly ha!

Ben Badgely @ 04/19/2011 at 12:56 pm

Love LeAnn Rimes, very attractive and sexy.

My gosh Lee-Anne was never the most attractive girl, but since she lost all that weight, she is downright fugly now, very strange looking, so bony, piggy nose, just overall yuck. Can’t imagine looking at that face everyday. Guess Eddie doesn’t like someone to compete with his pretty.

Sorry but I think it’s wrong 2 post pics like these since it’s the kids party and I’m sure he never asked 4 the paps.

I”m glad Eddie and LeAnn have made peace with Brandi and now they can all put the past behind them.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Tellar Calcagno @ 04/19/2011 at 1:05 pm

So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men, like Eddie Cibrian, with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.

Jenna Mottram @ 04/19/2011 at 1:07 pm

I really LOVE this girl! She has been through a lot in the past, and she has conquered her demons no doubt. And whomever calls her ugly must be blind! The girl is very pretty and has the most beautiful eyes. She might not be a “model” but then again she does eat and enjoy her life so she is where she needs to be. She will have a very successful future and making a bigger name for herself down the line.

LeAnn Rimes was so shapely a few years ago but has lost so much weight and is so skinny now. Why did she do it? She was perfect before. Please put 10 pounds back on. She looks wasted.

thumbsdown @ 04/19/2011 at 1:12 pm

at least she has muscle definition and isn’t just skinny and flabby like Miranda Kerr.

Love LeAnn Rimes!! She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl. I hope she has finally found the one…love can last though it can take time finding the diamond in the ruff.
I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it. My toyboy is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

LeAnn Rimes @ 04/19/2011 at 1:16 pm

Hey,
Yeah,
Hey,
Yeah.
When I’m walkin’ down the street, they say “hey sexy!”,
When I’m dancin’ in the club, they say “hey sexy!”,
When I’m drivin’ in my car, or I’m standin’ at the bar,
It don’t matter where I are, they say “hey sexy!”,
Silly boys, they lovin’ me so much,
Silly boys, you can look but you can’t touch,
Silly boys, I ain’t got no time to talk,
Silly boys, just shut up and watch me walk!
Cause I’m too sexy in this club, too sexy in this club,
So sexy it hurts.
If you feel sexy in this club, then go head toast it up, and get down, let’s get sexy right now!
Get sexy right now.
Get sexy right now.
Get sexy right now.
When I’m shoppin’ with my girls, they say “hey sexy!”,
In a two-piece at the beach, they say “hey sexy!”,
Wanna put me on they arms, so they maximise the charms, cause I’m shinin’ like a star, yeah I’m so sexy.
Silly boys, they lovin’ me so much,
Silly boys, you can look but you can’t touch,
Silly boys, I ain’t got no time to talk,
Silly boys, just shut up and watch me walk!
Cause I’m too sexy in this club, too sexy in this club,
So sexy it hurts.
Get sexy right now.
Get sexy right now.
Get sexy right now.
Yeah, If I had a dime, for every single time, these boys stop and stare, I’d be a billionaire!
Cause I’m too sexy in this club, too sexy in this club,
So sexy it hurts.
Get sexy right now.
Get sexy right now.
Get sexy right now.

leann needs a hamburger…pronto!

Christine James @ 04/19/2011 at 1:24 pm

LeAnn Rimes doesn’t have a good figure anymore. She’s too skinny and a bad example to women around the country. She should have a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I’m not saying anything else.

What a sk@nk. The pictures on TMZ showed her and EC tweeting, great parenting.

She hasn’t been through a lot, she’s put everyone in her path of destruction through a lot. She is a selfish pig.

These photographs were taken by Darel Brown who is LeAnn’s business partner. They were posted on the internet against Brandi Cibrian’s wishes. LeAnn did whatever it took to break a family apart and now she’s using those children to make the public like her again. LeAnn Rimes is a hypocrite and a liar, those are two of her best qualities.

Leann wasn’t being honest.

This is the REAL REASON why wants everyone to think that she and BG are friends, it’s all an attempt to clean up her image.

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes (photo: Chris Pizzello/AP Photo)
LeAnn Rimes‘ love life has been the subject of regular tabloid banter for the last several years. But before she made gossip headlines for divorcing husband Dean Sheremet and hooking up with also then-married actor Eddie Cibrian, she was a teen country phenom who captivated listeners from the time she was 13 with early hits including “Blue” and “One Way Ticket.”

Rimes and those closest to her spoke with GAC about everything from her early days in country music to her new engagement to Cibrian for a 90-minute episode of the network’s biographical documentary series Backstory.

“I’m still growing up and some parts of me are still childlike which is good in a way,” Rimes says on the show. “I’ve learned that the imperfections are what’ve made my life so interesting.”

Backstory: LeAnn Rimes will air at 7 p.m. Sunday, April 24 on GAC.

@Neds:
i agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100%

OMG LeAnn’s legs! That’s horrendous!

sillymessychic.blogspot.com

Did anyone catch Dailymail take on this?

They were depicting BG as the bad guy. They did say that she looked nice in her dress.

LeAnn go home !!!!! You shouldn’t be there!!!!! You are an intruder! Leave the mother have HER day with HER children. GO HOME.

She looks like death walking. She really will be a corpse bride.

Jethro Tell @ 04/19/2011 at 1:48 pm

She is not that beautiful, but she is NASTY HOT…….do you know what I mean?

I like.

The only reason Leann should have been there was if she was the pinata.

@JL: Good one ! LMAO…..