Kate Middleton & Prince William: Royal Wedding's First Kiss!

Kate Middleton & Prince William: Royal Wedding's First Kiss!

Kate Middleton and Prince William give their first public kiss on the balcony of Buckingham Palace following the Royal Wedding on Friday (April 29) in London, England.

The 29-year-old bride stepped out on the balcony in her Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen wedding gown and her Cartier “Halo” tiara.

William gave Kate a quick peck on the lips before going in for a longer kiss after a couple minutes of waving to the thousands of people outside the palace.

The newlyweds were joined by their families for their first public appearance as a married couple.

Prince William & Kate Middleton: First Public Kiss

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I think she was beautiful!

I think she was beautiful!

Chantelle Reade @ 04/29/2011 at 8:57 am

This is nothing. They should have kissed like Christina Aguilera and her toyboy, Matt Rutler when they shared a very passionate French kiss last month. Christina is an excellent kisser. She appeared to be almost devouring Matt and he looked like he couldn’t get enough of her and was overwhelmed by her sexiness

Kate Middleton is such a hungry cougar. She’s looking at him with such hungry eyes and they’re kissing each other so hungrily.
Coincidently, my boyfriend and I had the most sensual kiss last night which made my head spin and my heart miss a beat. My boyfriend is an amazing kisser & he knows exactly what to do to turn me o

The second kiss was so beautiful. They are both lovely!!

May they have long and happy union.

Sebastian Shaw @ 04/29/2011 at 8:59 am

Kate Middleton is amazingly gorgeous. English perfection doesn’t get much purer than her.
A lot of people don’t know that Kate Middleton is a cougar. She is 29 and her toyboy, Prince William is 28. He is so lucky to have such a sexy, shapely and sensual woman be a cougar for him. She’s the more mature one who has always been in control of the relationship and had the power.

Well it’s a circus act, it’s an absurd act.
You know, it’s dress-up. It’s a classic English thing of let’s play dress-up. Let’s pretend that these are special people. OK, we’ll all pretend that—that’s what theater is. That’s why the British have the greatest theater in the world. They love to dress up and they love to play pretend.
And that’s what the royal family is—it’s a huge game of pretend. These aren’t special people—it’s fake outfits, fake phony hats and gowns.

Why would I watch the wedding? I couldn’t take any of that seriously at all. I don’t think the so-called Royal Family speak for England now and I don’t think England needs them. I do seriously believe they are benefit scroungers, nothing else. I don’t believe they serve any purpose whatsoever. I’m not an anarchist but I believe that people don’t want the Royal Family. The so-called Royal Family. They’re not royal to me. But they’re royal to the media for some reason.

She really ought to eat.

Awwwwww, such a sweet kiss. I hope they stay together. I really LOVE this girl!

@Goldman: I think they are good for the country. Look at all those people united and happy in the streets! They’re having a big party now in the streets! Good for them, I wish there was something like that for us to party about and forget all the troubles for a bit.

Mick Nolte @ 04/29/2011 at 9:03 am

Kate was so voluptuous a few years ago but has lost so much weight and is so skinny now. Why did she do it? She was perfect before. Please put 10 pounds back on. She looks wasted.

Anonymous @ 04/29/2011 at 9:03 am

Aww theyre adorable! They both looked gorgeous! Poor Wills is losing his hair at rapid speed though.

speaktruth @ 04/29/2011 at 9:04 am

The picture of perfection. Sooo incredibly happy for her and William! God save the Queen but Kate saved McQueen!!! :D

Kissed him right on his horseteeth.

MEMEMEMEME just ME @ 04/29/2011 at 9:05 am

OMG they look so amazingly and marvelously happy and beautiful :)

@Sebastian Shaw: Kate a cougar because she is some months older than William? You’re a real idiot!

If they were really in love, they would have French kissed instead. What a sham! What kind of show are you guys puttin’ on here today?

They’re the UK’s Royal Family, not England’s. The Queen is not the Queen of England, she is the Queen of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. I’m sick of foreign people getting it wrong.

I’m not a huge royalist, the best thing about today is that I get a day off work. However, it is the best thing to happen to the UK for a long time. The amount of money to our economy that this wedding has brought in will be insane. The amount of US news and entertainment presenters they have over here is staggering.

And I love her dress.

@Slade: French kiss is vulgar in public, and above all for Royals!

Johanna B. @ 04/29/2011 at 9:12 am

She should have broken the kiss and smashed William in the face and head with a telephone for making her wait for this for 8 long years for no reason like Jamie Lee Curtis bashed Arnie with the telephone in True Lies!

Cute. Love is a beautiful thing. I love her dress.

brainy box @ 04/29/2011 at 9:15 am