Ke$ha Meets Britney Spears - Exclusive

Ke$ha Meets Britney Spears - Exclusive

Ke$ha meets fellow pop phenom Britney Spears for the first time outside the Just Jared lounge at 102.7 KIIS FM’s Wango Tango 2011 at Staples Center on Saturday (May 14) in Los Angeles.

Britney is a pop icon,” K$ told Just Jared after the encounter. “She is larger than life. But it’s great to see that even Brit is just a cool laid back southern girl.”

Ke$ha wrote “Till The World Ends” for Britney but they hadn’t met and hung out – until Wango Tango!

Other pictures include Ke$ha with her kickass mom, songwriter Pebe Sebert. (They worked on a number of K$ songs together including “Your Love Is My Drug,” “Cannibal,” “Crazy Beautiful Life,” and “We R Who We R.”)

FYI: Selena Gomez was also in the hallway when Britney emerged from her dressing room backstage. “Oh my god, Britney Spears just waved at me,” she said as she clutched her heart. Selena‘s friends were trying to convince her to go back and say hello but Sel was too starstruck!

10+ pictures inside of Ke$ha meeting Britney for the first time…

kesha britney 01
kesha britney 02
kesha britney 03
kesha britney 04
kesha britney 05
kesha britney 06
kesha britney 07
kesha britney 08
kesha britney 09
kesha britney 10

Photos: Francis Bertrand
Posted to: Britney Spears, Exclusive, Jared Eng, Kesha, Wango Tango 2011

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I hate it when she covers up her curvy body with frumpy clothes like this. Perhaps she doesn’t give her enough compliments.
She should really make the most of her prime and wear something a bit more exciting.
It would be good if she ditches the frumpy clothes that conceals her incredible physique and shows off her ample cleavage, fuller legs and fuller backside.

Selena Gomez is such a cutie!!

WOW WHAT GREAT PIC! THEY LOOK SO HOT! AWESOME (= I LOVE THE TILL THE WORLD ENDS Remix HOPING 4 A NEW COLLAB! THE ARE FIRE TOGETHER!!!

Britney is @%#$ HOT !!!!!! <3

Britney is @%#$ HOT !!!!!! <3

laverdadduele @ 05/18/2011 at 5:01 pm

Britney might as well have said hi to a trash can.

Lol. Selena is too cute.

I like it! they look so good together, but BRITNEY wooooohhhhh she definitely is a MILF!

Brainy box @ 05/18/2011 at 5:17 pm

TRAILER TRASH MEET TRAILER TRASH!!!!

Seeing them together really reminds me of what a star is, Brit is a star, and what a star is not, Kesha is not! She looks like a fan of Brits! LOL!!!

XD They never met before yet Kesha wrote her track and even lent her voice for the remix version. I guess thats Hollywood for you

Fruit Bat @ 05/18/2011 at 5:55 pm

Kesha..looks like a man..baby…man i been eating subs all week..LOL…i got this $100 card from Subway just 4 giving them a damn email http://ow.ly/4Xo1G

offtheproperty @ 05/18/2011 at 7:22 pm

Look how Brit leans in close and smiles like for real it’s just how she is — really cool and generous of spirit.
Love you Britney !

Aww the part about Selena was too adorable :}

Britney and Selena should’ve taken a picture together since they both are the same height I believe. I’m a big fan of both Brit and Sel. Plus, the height difference with Ke$ha just bothers me :/

lilia mazunina @ 05/19/2011 at 12:37 am

KE$HA LOOKS YOUNGER THAN BRITNEY. LOL!
HATE CELENA-STUPID GIRL!

thighmegatampon @ 05/19/2011 at 1:43 am

kesha looks like a man next to britney

itstrueagain @ 05/19/2011 at 6:22 am

Frightening couple.

yoyomndls @ 05/19/2011 at 7:56 am

Britney looks younger than Ke$ha

wow kesha actually looks good here…

The autotune and generic music queens. Both have no talent. at least Kesha writes her music.

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely excellent. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous site.

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All