Michael Buble: Second Wedding with Luisana Lopilato!

Michael Buble: Second Wedding with Luisana Lopilato!

Michael Buble and Luisana Lopilato arrive at the Pan Pacific Hotel on Friday (May 20) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

The couple, who first tied the knot in April in Argentina, celebrated a second wedding ceremony in Michael‘s home country with 500 of their closest family and friends.

“We’re both nervous, but we’re excited. It’s just another excuse to celebrate our love, have a few drinks, and to dance all night,” the 35-year-old singer told ET Canada (via People).

“Everyone says, ‘Marriage – nothing changes. Oh, it’s just a piece of paper.’ But I love her more,” Michael gushed about his Argentine actress wife.

10+ pictures inside of Michael Buble and Luisana Lopilato arriving at their Vancouver wedding…

michael buble luisana lopilato vancouver wedding 01
michael buble luisana lopilato vancouver wedding 11

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

we get it your married good for you , but dont have to rub it in our face
move on

am I the only one who thinks all this thing is ridiculous?

@annie: No, you’re not the only one. Why do you need two weddings? And how do you have 500 close family and friends? Pr trick – they want the attention

Clevage on your wedding day? show some class

Luisana is such a beautiful girl. :)

Luisana is voluptuous, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful. I love her. She’s a really sweet girl. Argentinian perfection doesn’t get much purer than her.

Justin Beaver @ 05/21/2011 at 9:02 am

She has a stunning figure and excellent body overall. With her ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside, Luisana is very sexy.

Lorraine O’Connor @ 05/21/2011 at 9:05 am

I’m glad to see Michael Buble and Luisana Lopilato are happily married.
Marriage, in my experience, takes work. A lot of work.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Sarcastic Pr*ck @ 05/21/2011 at 9:06 am

I find it inspiring that Lorraine shares the secrets of her successful marriage to encourage all of us to achieve greatness in our own personal relationships. Bravo, girl!

Her boobs are so huge! I’m pretty sure she could smother a man to death between those boobs.

This must be the wedding Lainey was talking about going to.

Boobs on show @ 05/21/2011 at 9:19 am

Her dress would be really nice if it wasn’t so low cut! It’s must better than the gawdy first one with all the frills.

Why put everything on show?

It’s natural boobs!

Boobs on show @ 05/21/2011 at 9:20 am

And why didn’t he bother to shave for his wedding?

She makes tackiness look even more tacky

LOL and again her boobs are out. So tacky. I don’t know why someone wouldn’t want to look classy for their wedding. Why does she need them out when her husband can see them later

Love Michael buble !

LondonCalling @ 05/21/2011 at 10:21 am

she is wonderful !!!!!

when they finally get that it isn’t about the WEDDING, but about the MARRIAGE, maybe it’ll work. till then, this is nothing but an overblown attempt to convince the world – and themselves – of how head-over-heels in love they are.

she has very beautiful dress
she is pretty lady

He had to pick the blond with the big boobs. So cliche.

@Boobs on show:

Yes, because all men must be completely clean shaven for their wedding. A lot of men NEVER go clean shaven. I actually hate being completely shaved.

What a lucky guy! She is really gorgeous!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All