Alexander Skarsgard: Quick Gas Station Stop

Alexander Skarsgard: Quick Gas Station Stop

Alexander Skarsgard fills his car up with gas at his local gas station on Thursday (June 30) in Palisades, Calif.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor finished pumping his fuel and made his way to a meeting across town!

Earlier this week, Alexander was spotted leaving Il Pastaio after having lunch.

In case you missed it, check out the latest trailer for Alex‘s movie, Straw Dogs, which he stars in alongside his girlfriend Kate Bosworth!

20+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard filling up his car with gas and heading to a meeting in Palisades…

alexander skarsgard pumping gas 01

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

Why does all of hollywood suddenly insist on wearing these stupid beanies?

Nothing against Alexander but that hat DEFIANTLY takes away from his hotness.

Oh my, look at all those lovely photos. Alexander looks great.

PurpleSamantha @ 07/01/2011 at 1:35 am

Did they tail him from the gas station to his destination?

beanieskars is hot @ 07/01/2011 at 1:37 am

1) the beanie is classic alex, and its adorable.
2) leave the poor thing alone, he just wants to put gas in his car
3) SOMEONE, QUICK, FLAG HIM. ohhh god, those pants are fallin’ and i forgot how to breathe

#creeper

Dude, buy a belt!

@GG: What a load of BULL$HIT. Beanies are the coolest things to put on your head. It never went out of style recently and it won’t. Yes, they’re classic and they look cool ESPECIALLY on hot guys like this. GET A FUKCING CLUE, buddy.

As a woman with working eyes in her head and an appreciation for good looking blokes can I just say ‘mmmmmm’.
As a woman with a brain in her head and empathy for others I’m starting to think this poor bloke must be feeling haunted by the press/paps etc, and that I’m as guilty as the next person for this every time I click on a link that shows him walking to his car/leaving the gym/picking up his shopping/doing all the sorts of mundane things you and I would do (and looking dog rough while we did it.)
Bet he can’t wait to get out of LA and back to some semblence of normality in Sweden. Poor sod.

Look at all those lovely photos. Alexander looks great.

Well......... @ 07/01/2011 at 2:01 am

@Debbie: Don’t feel too bad for him. He calls the paps on himself most of the time. It’s a fact. Lots of celebrities do this. It gets his image and name out there onto sites like this and he gets talked about.

PurpleSamantha @ 07/01/2011 at 2:02 am

I do have to say thought, that here in Fort Worth, TX, they’ve started ticketing people for saggy pants like that. Is that happening anywhere else in the country?

I love me some Askars but that brutha needs to bulk up a bit and eat. He looks like every skinny Swedish hipster I’ve ever met, not like the specimen he was. This guy, Eric the Viking?!? No way.

@Anthony:
Why did you copy my comment?

I couldn’t get with someone right after he played my rapist in a movie. Kate’s just a nasty ho. Doesn’t say much for him either.

a private d*uchebag @ 07/01/2011 at 2:31 am

he’s so private ! why he pay JJ to stay relevant in a gossip site??

you are stupid @ 07/01/2011 at 2:34 am

@GG:
you should DEFINITELY learn to spell before you comment

…and the paparazzi tour continues

What a delightful sight to greet my eyes this morning, the yummy Mr. S and in blue no less! Having one of those bad hair days though, lol

As for the jeans, I’ve now got this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rrsj_auEKs running through my head. ;)))

i see jared has tacked kate’s name onto alex’s post again *sigh* i remember seeing pics of them together last year on the 4th of july…i wonder if that will be the case this year. let’s hope not!

@Gross: haven’t you heard? it’s an epic love story! lol

22 pics of this guy putting gas in his car and walking? That’s 4 posts in the last 7 days, jj’s kneepads must be worn out by now.

LooksGoodToMe @ 07/01/2011 at 3:24 am

He looks great, very casual but hey he’s getting petrol. Let him have his beanie. He’s so hot it doesn’t matter what he wears.

My cat can’t eat spaghetti, but I can!!! :D

I also pump gas really hard.

@MERRICK: i like peanut butter so i know how you feel. plus alex makes me go beep-boop-bop-beep and i smile!

I get that he is a celebrity, but geez, leave the guy alone! Everyone is entitled to some modicum of privacy. Beanie or no beanie

@Debbie: From one Debbie to another, I completely agree!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All