Taylor Lautner & Lily Collins Premiere 'Abduction' in Los Angeles!

Taylor Lautner & Lily Collins Premiere 'Abduction' in Los Angeles!

Taylor Lautner flashes his pearly whites at the premiere of his film Abduction held at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on Thursday (September 15) in Los Angeles.

The 19-year-old actor was joined on the black carpet by his co-star Lily Collins, 22.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Taylor Lautner

Taylor recently spoke with MTV News about why he chose to do the flick.

“I was super excited about all the action,” Tay said. “But I was excited about all the romance, of course. There’s a lot of romance in it.”

Also pictured inside: Selena Gomez looking lovely in black at the premiere.

FYI: Lily is wearing a Marc Jacobs dress, Brian Atwood shoes, Chanel fine jewelry earrings, a Van Cleef & Arpels bracelet, and a Christian Louboutin clutch. She accessorized with a Jennifer Behr thin leather headwrap.

15+ pictures inside of Taylor Lautner, Lily Collins, and Selena Gomez at the premiere of Abduction

taylor lautner lily collins abduction premiere 01
taylor lautner lily collins abduction premiere 12
taylor lautner lily collins abduction premiere 13
taylor lautner lily collins abduction premiere 14
taylor lautner lily collins abduction premiere 15
taylor lautner lily collins abduction premiere 16

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Selena Babe Good to See you.

Lilly Collins makes the perfect Snow White.

Lilly Collins makes the perfect Snow White.

Lilly looks like shes channeling Audrey Hepburn. She looks cute!

selena and taylor! they are perfect.

It was Amazing !!! Justin Biber was there also!!

It sucks when your boyfriend’s ex girlfriend looks better than you at your own premiere.

because I can @ 09/16/2011 at 1:38 am

Ugh….just fade away already.

Nope. This looks ages her. Her face is beautiful and so is her skin but that dress and those shoes? Good God. I have faith that she’ll learn though. She hasn’t been in the spotlight enough. She’ll make mistakes but she’ll figure it out soon or maybe she’ll hire a better stylist.

omg taylor is so yummy he signed my arm at premiere and he tlked to my baby niece theres pics taylor thnx so much

aquarius64 @ 09/16/2011 at 2:23 am

Taylor and two of his exes on the red carpet. If Swifty was there if would have been a trifecta.

I saw this trailer and while I had no plans to see the film I totally do now. Looks fantastic!

rocknmovies @ 09/16/2011 at 3:21 am

TL looks as awful as usual, with his pug nose and small squinty eyes, pluls he is short, and has to wear lifts in his shoes. Zero charisma…

I can’t wait for September 23rd can’t wait to see Abduction!!! Taylor looked so hot in that blue suit. He is just…

and mah girl Selena is <3

Obviously @ 09/16/2011 at 3:26 pm

Lily Collins looks terrible!

Why did she try to look like Audrey Hepburn ? She’s a pretty girl and she should find her own style but this one doesn’t look great on her. Sorry!

Hats off to Lily’s publicists/agents — You can play “dress-up” with fashion brands. As always, Lily looks at least 25, and tries to work as a teen —WHY?? She is TOO OLD, poor woman!!! Snow White was a TEEN too Who knows what Taylor felt when he learned her recent comment about him being “a down-to-earth YOUNG MAN…” That hurt..
And, I have read alot about .Audrey Hepburn and she was REAL CLASS, a thin figure —-there is NO comparison!

Good Luck Taylor!! It was fun in PA!

aquarius64 @ 09/18/2011 at 1:47 pm

@rocknmovies: “pug nose and squinty eyes?” Another person who thinks European features are the only standard of beauty and hansomeness.

Magdalena @ 09/18/2011 at 3:04 pm

My first comment wasn´t publish.
She was a real ***** to us during Abduction premiere: she snobbed us and acted like she wanted all the attention but come on that ***** can´t exist next to Taylor Lautner at least on red carpet and in that movie.
I hate her more now that she was all mannered to us! He was sweet he took time to take pictures with us, I hope the movie will do great but because of him clearly and not her!!!

@Magdalena I dont remember your name on earlier posts, but I agree with you about Abduction. As an extra, she did not speak to anyone who was not famous. She is very into herself & famous father’s alleged connections as was scripted on Kimmel’s show.& barely mentioned Abduction. LC is too old for Taylor & was never loyal to him. I hate to think a nice guy would choose her.

aquarius64 @ 09/18/2011 at 8:39 pm

@Magdalena: Sorry you had a bad experience at the premiere. I have never been a fan of Collins, and the stories I’ve heard about her are horrible, similar to what pfff has been saying. @pfff – I think the reason LC gave the interview you said she gave is to prove she is interesting in her own right, not because of her father and EX-boyfriend. That’s right, ex. Word’s been out for almost two months these two are done. Forget the Seventeen interview; the info is obsolete. Recently Lautner has been saying in televised interviews he’s single.

@Magdalena:
what did she do to you guys at the premiere? she didn’t go see the fans?

@pfff LC was ‘never loyal’ to Taylor? Just curious – what does that mean? You’re not the first person I’ve heard say she was rude to extra’s on the Abduction set last summer, and I know about the stuntman bf she dumped for TL, but she wasn’t loyal to Taylor either???

Magdalena @ 09/19/2011 at 2:43 am

She didn´t came to us and honestly I didn´t came to see her but she barely looked at us and acted like a real diva I swear! I also heard a lot about her, I didn´t appreciate those comments too but now I can easily say that I hate her. Taylor came to the fans and even jason isaacs and elisabeth too. Who the hell does she think she is that Lily? We are not famous yes but we are the one who will watch and critics her movies.
I´ll go see Abduction but just for Taylor and never go watch a movie where this ***** will play in!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All