Brad Pitt: 'Daily Show' Interview!

Brad Pitt: 'Daily Show' Interview!

Brad Pitt sits down for an interview for The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Wednesday (February 1) in New York City.

The 48-year-old actor chatted about his Oscar nomination and getting his movie Moneyball made.

Brad also talked a bit about another one of his Oscar nominated films, The Tree of Life, but Jon quickly told Brad that he had seen the film five times and could not understand it!

In case you missed it, check out Brad on the cover of Vanity Fair Italia‘s February issue.

Check out the interview below…

Brad Pitt: ‘Daily Show’ Interview!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 718 » Show All

I usually respect and admire his work and his parenting … http://wp.me/p1se8R-1uA … but I think he’s doing his kids a disservice by encouraging them to drink soft drinks.

Listen-we all know that BP likes to joke around so I don’t think he was serious about giving coke to his kids just to get them up and ready. So lighten up.

Cr guide2croatia

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt coming to the premiere of her film ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’ in Zagreb, Croatia

The famous Hollywood couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, are expected in Zagreb, at the premiere of her film ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’, which will be screened on 17th February in CineStar Arena IMAX.

Supposedly they will stay in the presidential suite of the hotel Regent Esplanade, and will be welcomed by the specialties of local cuisine such as Zagorje stukli, fuzi, steak and salads that the actress usually eats.

The famous Oscar winner will present her directorial and screenwriting debut. Besides Angelina and Brad, the film crew led by the main actors Zanom Marjanovic, Goran Kostic and Radom Serbedzija, is also coming to the premiere.

In Bosnia and Herzegovina, the film will be screened from 16th February, and two days before, the famous actress will also present it at the gala premiere in Sarajevo.

‘In her directorial debut ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’ , Angelina Jolie has shown the state of war in this region better than most of our directors’ , says Danilo Serbedzija.

The center of action is a love story about Danijel and Ajla who found themselves on opposite sides of the ethnic conflict. Before the war they were together, however, as the violence is flooding the earth, their relationship changes..

The film was nominated for “Golden Globe” in the category of Best Foreign Film, and won the Stanley Kramer Award that the Producers Guild of America awards to producers of films, which in an accessible and enriching way contribute to the understanding of provocative social issues.

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/03/2012 at 12:35 pm

@lylian:
.#29-30
Thank you for the link and part about Brad paying for electricity to be installed in a village without it, Lylian.
I think Brad and Angelina have done things like this in so many places they have been but not all their good deeds are recorded. NOT that B&A are looking for recognition or praise in doing a good deed. Their hearts are big and generous and they naturally reach out to help if they are in a position to do so. So many people have told stories here and there of how they both have done something kind as they passed by. And whether it is ever recorded for posterity is irrelevant. The people who have been helped by them know it and are grateful for the help and that is all that matters.

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/03/2012 at 12:43 pm

FYI
FO at A&B+6 has posted some beautiful pictures of Angelina and she says they are new. These look like pictures from when Angie did The Tourist promotion, only because of the bangs, and Angie has not had bangs lately, but I could be wrong. I hope Angie did style her hair like this again. She is breathtaking.
Thank you, Fo, for the gorgeous snaps of mama Angelina.
Please scroll down and enjoy.

JP's calendar @ 02/03/2012 at 12:48 pm

From what I read by far, this is what JP’s schedule will be.
=====================
Feb. 12 – BAFTA Film Awards
Feb. 13 – Cinema for Peace Gala, Berlin for ITLOBAH Screeing
Feb. 14 – ITLOBAH Sarajevo premiere
Feb. 16 – ITLOBAH Bosnia and Herzegovina premiere
Feb. 17 – ITLOBAH Crotia premiere
Feb. 26 – Oscar Award

PItt might have thought he flatlined in Meet Joe Black, but I actually liked the movie very much. Maybe he felt emotionally flatlined, as that was part of the time that he was a couch weed potato at home,, but whatever his emotional state, it worked for the movie IMO.
I still have some of his movies and Jolie’s on DVD that I haven’t seen yet. I hope they do make a film together, it doesn’t matter to me if they are together as a team in the movie or at odds, they’re just good together.
Oh, btw. My eyes almost bled, but I saw Rachel when she had dark hair on Friends. I never knew. Oh, I know she’s a natural brunette, but I didn’t know she had that color on Friends. I never even saw Friends until it was in syndication, 2007, and only because of Lisa Kudrow. I thought Cox was prettier than Aniston. Aniston’s character was whinny and too needy, much like life. Fortunately, I only saw a few episodes. Loved the part Pitt played for that one episode, saw that on youtube.

those new (if they are) pics with Angie with bangs are simply beautiful. \i love her in bangs; it frames ‘that face’ exquisitely.

RobertPeterson3 RobertBPetersonIII
Angelina Jolie on @stlpublicradio’s Cityscape right now talking about inthelandofbloodandhoney.com. Hear her online @ bit.ly/WxGSb #Bosnian
27 minutes ago

RobertPeterson3 RobertBPetersonIII
Angelina Jolie & editor of Sabah, a #STL Bosnian-American newspaper talk about “In the Land of Blood and Honey” @ 11:38 on @stlpublicradio
55 minutes ago

a bit OT: Love the Jolie Pitts & FO; please don’t ruin AB+6 like you did the other megas with your personal drama. Now that you’ve stopped using your Guli, BH monikers please be civil.

stlpublicradio STL Public Radio
“I was surprised with how little I knew the more I learned… and I felt compelled to share it…” – Angelina Jolie on Cityscape NOW.
25 minutes ago

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/03/2012 at 1:16 pm

You GOTTA love the JoliePitt kids. :)
From that Guardian link that Lylian provided on this thread:
“Does he think he’s a good actor? “I think I’ve become one,” he says, adding that being a father of six has created the need “not to embarrass myself in front of my kids”.
Boy…….those kids are too cute and Brad is too funny.

Here’s angelina in her own words about her weight. To those haters that s always spreading lies about her. She is healthy and beautiful and she loves food. She thinks she is too thin but she doesn’t gain weight easily.

#29 lylian- this is a great share…the JPs do so much good that we never hear about or don’t hear about until years later. Nick K tweeted this today:
NickKristof MT @acumenfund Impoverished Kerosene users pay 600 times more for light than people w/ electricity. ow.ly/8R5y6
___
lylian @ 02/03/2012 at 3:12 am
+22
Just read the article from the Guardian someone posted in the previous thread. I was reading the comments too (which must have been moderated because most were actually on point and not full of garbage). Anyway, here is a comment from this person andiek
3 February 2012 7:48AM at the guardian article:
“When I was in Marrakech a couple of months back, the taxi driver my Riad had arranged to pick us up from the airport had happened about telling us that he’d been the driver for the cast and crew of a Hollywood film. That film was Babel, and the driver had met Brad Pitt. He’d never heard of Brad Pitt before that – not at all – but he said he was a genuinely really nice guy and while filming on set in the desert, ended up paying for a village to have electricity connected. Brilliant!”

@Jaye – I always thought Courtney Cox was prettier than Anstin. I never understood why she was more popular than the others from Friends. I didn’t her find her funny.

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/03/2012 at 2:04 pm

Another comment I like and think is very true in that same article/interview:
” He waits a beat, unleashes a killer grin. “I’m so damn affable, it’s disgusting.”
Brad IS affable, lovable and desirable. Period!
Brad is affably winning over and impressively slaying all the interviewers and talk sow hosts with his natural friendliness, gift of gab, openness, and his good old boy, down home, down-to-earth humbleness. Of course, his amazing good looks are definitely NOT a handicap.
It is obvious Jon Stewart has a major man crush now and is completely hooked.
Not only are the women interviewers swooning over him (as AC did touching his face in one of her interviews with him). It is understandable, she was completely overcome by his goodness and his irresistible good looks.
But he has the male talk show hosts literally begging for him to appear on their show.
Witness Dave Letterman having an emotional, almost apoplectic, tearful meltdown in front of his TV audience because Brad would not make even just an “appearance” on his show. Dave was so distraught, Howard Stern had to come on the show and comfort him and counsel him to let it go and get over it. Sad.
And witness the massive, frenzied, swooning crowds chomping at the bit waiting outside TAS and TDS and the Today Show, just to see Brad, hear his voice and and prayerfully get an autograph from him.
Now THAT is powerful magnetism and charisma and Brad has it naturally by the boat loads.

@Love the JoliePitts:

Those are beautiful. I don’t think they are new.. I never saw the ones with her that blue dress.. She is stunning

Brad is just yummy He is great in MB. oscar 2012 for Brad

@dd: Dd, I don’t believe this is anything to defend Brad about. IMO, Brad did not say everyday we give the kids coco cola to wake them. I believe what had happened they were leaving from one country to fly somewhere and the kids could not get up. I know i would give my kids cc in a pinch, if they like that soda,all parents will do what they have to do. He did not put them under cold water or forced to drink coffee ect. The haters will find fault with everything Brad and Angie say and do, as you say, let the SS fans lightened up.

They have to speculate everything as if they care about the kids. He know what he meant and it is not something that will hurt the kiddies.

@dawne: Those pics are from realtor I’ve seen them in Lies and Style and Ok Mag and TMZ. Thats what the house looked like when it was put on the market. If she have gioven them to People her mug would be in the pics. BTW I see People calls it “THEIR” home. Who gets the house when he dumps her. I was stuck in a long line at the store and read the NE Angie cheating story. that is the funniest Sh** I’ve read in months. Angie” cheated” on Brad by meeting a lover in a hotel room over a year BEFORE they go together. I guess I “cheated” on my hubby w/ the guys I dated in college before we met. LOL

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/03/2012 at 3:34 pm

@Dc:
#64
Thank you for the article Dc. It is a reprint of an article Angelina did after her mother died. But it is just as relevant now as it was then with all the current comments about Angelina’s weight generated by the jealous Jen Hags whose eyes fell out when they beheld how beautiful Angelina is and looks at all the Award shows.
You can bet your last dollar that if Angelina were heavier, they would be screaming about how fat she is compared to their less fat (in their eyes only) Aniston.
I wonder how many more times will Aniston have to talk about how much and how often she exercises and what she eats, and what equipment she uses and blah, blah blah, to try and stay slender, before a light comes on in people’s heads and everybody finally gets it. -
She is simply FAT and out of shape – NATURALLY.
And unless she starves herself and virtually kills herself working out with yoga, running, and on machines, etc., she will always be FAT – NATURALLY!
The old bought and paid for ads of “isn’t she pretty” and what a great shape she has that Huvy has spent tons of her money procuring for Aniston, nobody is buying as true. People have eyes and can see for themselves. There is nothing remotely beautiful or different physically about Aniston than any other average human being.
And the other stupid game she plays…..Who wore it better? Copying Jolie’s style as soon as Jolie steps out of her last outfit.
Only a silly, vain, vacuous, and needy woman would stoop to such nonsense.
The comparisons will never cease as long as Aniston has money to pay.

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/03/2012 at 3:58 pm

Thanks Lara D – A&B+6

On March 10 at Hyatt Regency New Orleans, Brad Pitt and Ellen DeGeneres will host “A Night to Make It Right” with special guests Randy Jackson and performances by Rihanna, Sheryl Crow, Seal and more. The benefit gala will raise vital funds for the completion of 150 environmentally friendly homes.

A Night To Make It Right will attract political leaders, philanthropists, artists and entertainers, including Mayor Mitch Landrieu and host committee members Blake Lively, Chris Paul, Sean Penn and many others.

New Orleans favorite John Besh is leading a team of celebrity chefs including Emeril Lagasse and Giada De Laurentiis to craft a dinner celebrating the finest culinary traditions of New Orleans and beyond. Comedian Aziz Ansari hosts the after party.
This sounds so exciting and so fun.
I am happy for anyone, in the neighborhood and outside the neighborhood, who can attend.

hello jen,lovin ur new name.hehehehe now i can address ur name.welcome!babe.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 718 » Show All