Scarlett Johansson: Bikini Beach Kisses!

Scarlett Johansson: Bikini Beach Kisses!

Scarlett Johansson shows off her rockin’ bikini bod while strutting her stuff on Friday (February 10) on the beaches of Hawaii.

The 27-year-old actress was joined by her rumored new beau Nate Naylor, a NYC advertisement executive. The two were spotted kissing on the beach!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Scarlett Johansson

Earlier in the week, Scarlett hit up the Runway to Win event in NYC, where she shared her views on President Obama‘s vision.

“Change doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time,” Scarlett said while onstage. “It’s so important that his vision continue.”

scarlett johansson bikini beach kisses 01
scarlett johansson bikini beach kisses 02
scarlett johansson bikini beach kisses 03
scarlett johansson bikini beach kisses 04
scarlett johansson bikini beach kisses 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

^^ are you single? wow, If feel very lonely, you can jion our club. it has 200,000 singles ,many of them is peri and rich man. so, you must stop grieving and join our club,we welcome You. S ú g a r c ù p i d .C ó M

I’ve never gotten why she’s considered such a great beauty.
I mean she’s not ugly or anything…she’s just not especially beautiful either in my opinion. Not her face, not her body. Sure she has boobs.

I think she has a great body!! Not too skinny like 90% of Hollywood. I think her curves are verrry beautiful!

In the first picture, her boyfriend’s booty is in a friend’s face.

jim messmer @ 02/10/2012 at 10:50 pm

Wow I didn’t realize what a idiot she is. Obamas’ vision? Helen Keller had better vision.

She has a nice, healthy body. Did she have a breast reduction? I know that is a strange question but her bust seems smaller or maybe she lost weight.

Not much of a rumor anymore.

omg she is sooo hot!

What’s so rockin’ about her body?! She has a pretty average body if you ask me. I’ve been a trainer for some time now and I meet all kinds of women with different bodies and this is not what I call a great body. All my girls have better body than this one.

is he related to nick?………..thank you for smoking? anyone?

Nothing special.

Bombe sexuelle @ 02/11/2012 at 6:17 am

I think she’s beautiful. Healthy curvy body. Perfect size. Something is sexy about her. And yeah, I don’t think it’s a “rumored” boyfriend anymore, Jared?!

I put on some weight on and I was just like her last year with bigger boobs and guys lost interest in me. So I don’t know who’s saying she has a sexy body…girls maybe? not hating just I’m curious

Personally I think she looks quite good. She may not be slender like most other female celebrities, but at least she’s healthy. I love how she handles her own body image well and naturally as she doesn’t starve herself to get thinner.

Ryan Reynolds @ 02/11/2012 at 7:52 am

She looks refreshingly healthy for a Hollywood actress.

I think Scarlett looks amazing. I love her body. I think her body is perfect.

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/11/2012 at 8:17 am

TAKE 3000!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHAHA

i thought that her boobs were bigger, cause in the movies they seems like jump out the screen haha’

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

In some of the pics taken at the same time you can see she has a TON of cellulite.

The average woman at the beach has a nicer body than Scarlett by far.

Overrated.

Not a beautiful body….you have to be a latina or a Brazilian girl to have a nice curvy body.

Scarlett looks great! She has a nice healthy body, a pretty face, and beautiful complexion. I love her naturally paler skin tone, so much nicer and classier than when celebrities tan too much or look orange.

Oh and, @Sofia, your comment is really stupid and a bit ignorant, even slightly stereotypical. The news reported that up to 50% of Brazil’s population these days is overweight because of changing lifestyles. You can’t just comment and say all “Latinas or Brazilians have a better body” when you don’t know the actual statistics, health implications, etc…

overweight because of changing lifestyles

scarjo is getting fatso @ 02/15/2012 at 9:57 pm

thank god for photoshop or she wouldn’t have a career

scarjo is getting fatso @ 02/15/2012 at 9:58 pm

@Ryan Reynolds:

you dumped her cellulite ridden bum