Angelina Jolie: 'Lady' Premiere at Berlin Film Festival!

Angelina Jolie: 'Lady' Premiere at Berlin Film Festival!

Angelina Jolie hits the red carpet at the premiere of The Lady, held at the Astor Cinema on Sunday (February 12) during the Berlin Film Festival in Berlin, Germany.

The 36-year-old actress premiered her own movie, In the Land of Blood and Honey, on Saturday with her partner, Brad Pitt.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The Lady tells the story of Aung San Suu Kyi as she became the core of Burma’s democracy movement as well as her relationship with her husband, writer Michael Aris.

FYI: Angie is wearing a Miguelina dress, Pucci shoes, and Robert Procop jewels.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie at the premiere of The Lady

Credit: Sean Gallup; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All

RUBYSVIEW.COM @RubysView

Oh my! Brad Pitt is sooo YUM! Gosh.. Looking dapper #BAFTAs

Love reading the tweets..

m@shitamachita @Masshittaa

All girls screaming Brad pitt!! Brad pitt!!! Braddd!!!!!!#britishacademyfilmawards

POOR TROLL @ 02/12/2012 at 1:26 pm

Angie as usual looked great!!! I’m just not a fan of the dress but with that face, she can wear anything and it would still look great! Just saw Brad at BBC live streaming. I hate the host. She seems to be a Porgie fan. She cannot stop mentioning PorgiE!!! So effin hate. She said that Porgie is the TOP star of them all. LOL. Okaayyyy.. By the way, I just saw this guy with the same hair as Brad. Who is he? And for the whiny troll, it looks like most of these nominees came without their significant others. Porgie didn’t bring her “awards season only date”, same goes with the rest. You are just trying to save face. Admit it, YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG. So funny. LOSER!

Classy, elegant woman.

thescentofglamour.blogspot.com @ 02/12/2012 at 1:26 pm

All of her dresses are amazing … beautiful woman!

Mark Fabish @iamfabish

Biggest scream of the night of course…it’s Brad Pitt #Baftas pic.twitter.com/dlw0uxxO

Conor Dewey @DickieDewDew

So Brad Pitt must be about 32 now is he?! #bafta

Imogen Hepburn @ImogenHepburn

Brad Pitt is beautiful. #Baftas

toxic
biohaazzard
use thickest rubbers
danger certain

chunky pipe @ 02/12/2012 at 1:30 pm

…the jolie looks great as usual….pitt isn’t looking bad either since he’s cut his hair and his face doesn’t look as short and nice that he shaved…I don’t know about the tight leather pants and pumps though…hahahahahahahaha…

I do not like to see brad alone without angie.esto always gives malicious people to talk to

POOR TROLL @ 02/12/2012 at 1:30 pm

@TWEET

Thanks for all the updates! You rock! Oh, Brad’s scream was the loudest??? I thought Porgie was the STAR at BAFTAS as per that Hag at BBC. LOL

The Hollywood News @thncom

Brad Pitt finally arrives and the crowd is going crazy

Sammie Jones Sammie Jones @SammieJonezz

Holy **** I just met brad pitt and he gave me an autograph and the best photo he could manage and I cried so much. I’m so starstruck.

FingersCrossed4BP @ 02/12/2012 at 1:32 pm

beauitful woman,granny dress.

She’s just lovely. Classy…never tries too hard and never does that lame-ass posing that others think is necessary. The stupid hand-behind-the-head or the hand-on-the-hip pose. I don’t know why they do it, it looks ridiculous & ain’t sexy at all.

Just when I think Angie’s stylist is on track, this dress appears. I don’t dislike it, I loathe. Girl is gorgeous in a potato sack so she can carry it off………..but there is an old lady in Southern Italy looking for her funeral dress.

@andu:

Brad and Angie are 2 people not 1. why do fans have to feel bad or upset. really. They are independent people and not joined at the hip. She is a big girl and Brad is a big boy.

They have an amazing family and relationship. They are hardly ever apart. So stop giving the fools their due. They don’t have to be at every event every time to prove they are fine. If Angie had gone the spin would be he can’t trust her or she him. Nothing they do will be enough or ok for the haters. So let them rant and post the silly comment. This crap has been going on for almost 8 years. same **** different day.

OK! Magazine @OK_Magazine

Check out Brad Pitt! He said hi, we almost died. #baftas twitpic.com/8j1mxm

Karina Knight @karinaknight

can’t believe brad pitt basically waved at me
10:37 AM – 12 Feb 12

BAFTA @BAFTA

Leading Actor nominee Brad Pitt on the #BAFTA red carpet (best we could do in the commotion!)… pic.twitter.com/C2XwOoCD

Noelle Laguea @noellelaguea

Brad Pitt trending. you beautiful piece of work

Observer2 @ 02/12/2012 at 1:41 pm

I see spaz, wobbler, is here again. And Angelina loves signing autographs, just a much, if not more than Brad. They both appreciate their fans.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All