Alexander Skarsgard: 'Battleship' Premiere with Liam Neeson!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'Battleship' Premiere with Liam Neeson!

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the premiere of his film Battleship held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Thursday (May 10) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actor wore a Tom Ford suit, white shirt, grey knit tie and brown leather lace up shoes.

Alex was joined at the premiere by his co-star Liam Neeson.

Battleship, about a fleet of ships forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals, hits theaters on May 18.

20+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard and Liam Neeson at the Battleship premiere…

alexander skarsgard battleship premiere with liam neeson 01
alexander skarsgard battleship premiere with liam neeson 20

Credit: Kevin Winter, Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Alexander Skarsgard, Liam Neeson

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All
Texas Swede @ 05/10/2012 at 11:24 pm

Thanks JJ. Nice coverage and Quick too.

Always looking nice in a Tom Ford…

HE’S SO HOT!!!!

AMAZING MOVIE! I had the privilege of screening it early!

I’m on tour this summer, please “LIKE” me here – http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHilton

AMAZING MOVIE! I had the privilege of screening it early!

Texas Swede @ 05/10/2012 at 11:29 pm

This has got to be one of the best shots of him ever. That is the simple smile I like to see on him.

Texas Swede @ 05/10/2012 at 11:30 pm

@Lilla: you help me up I will help you. Deal?

Well there you go :) Looks like a hip banker.

@Texas Swede: Of course, everything ok?

He wears Tom Ford well . He looks absolutely gorgeous .

My only complaint is there wasn’t a close up with him smiling. Such a handsome man.

Oh my freaking crap! He looks so yummy! KBVS was there too! That’s so sweet!

@Texas Swede: Santress has some really good head shots and one of AS with KBVS. JJ was there too.

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 12:18 am

@Texas Swede: Oh yeah everthing. I was talking about the thud when you hit the floor. LOL

@chelle: She look so cute. He looked great. I love the kind of, ‘the gang’s all here thing’ going on. Such loyalty he commands and gives. And people wonder why we love him so.

He looks so HOT. I like a man who can wear a suit so well.

Texas Swede, that is the smile I like on him. When I saw it I fell to the floor.

The blander this movie looks like, the more handsome Askars gets. Or is it just the surroundings that make him stand out?
Seems like JJ really got paid though – three posts for this?

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 1:44 am

@POGO: Its not forced or over done. Just a natural little smile. Fits his demeanor. It’s not a performing smile. It says, ‘I am what I am, take me this way or leave me’. The choice is yours.

I think he is a keeper. :))

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 2:05 am

Just wanted to pop in and say I am quite proud of myself. She has deleted the twitter photos. :)

janewhite123 @ 05/11/2012 at 2:17 am

You may try to change your life now even the life before is well. But many people want to have another new found, a new kind of d-atin-g fe-eli-ng ~~ BillionaireFriends*C’O'M is a great pl-ace for sing-les to get to know each other, and talk about religion, work, sports, life, relat-ionsh\ip, or more. you can meet your true love, it’s worthy a try…Life is lonely and sometimes even boring. You may need a fresh thing to excite your mind. I can assure you that your will be ha-ppy he-re

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 2:20 am

Thumbs down for that? LOL All righty then! If you want to look at private photos of Alex, that just shows what type of person you are. Boundaries, people.

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 2:25 am

@LaLaHollywood: I just posted that on the other thread. Whatever you did I and I am sure others thank you. Wish I knew how to get in touch with you. Would send you flowers. And I am getting thumbed down also when I talk about her so take it as a mark of honor for doing the right thing. I salute you.

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 2:37 am

@Texas Swede: Thanks. It’s the thought that counts. The thumbs downers are probably the people without boundaries. Sad, isn’t it?

thanks LaLa. im all for pics of Alex in his gym gear but when he is in his own private time working out its just too far, even for me. i love fan pics and pap pics of him walking down the street ect but not the blurred stalk-y pics and a play by play of him putting on body lotion and getting dressed. its just goes over the line.

thanks again!!!

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 2:40 am

What’s even worse is that this gal who is tweeting has industry contacts, including Kevin Williamson. The fact that she is friends with celebrities and then still does stuff like this is sickening.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All