Tilda Swinton & Ryan Phillippe: BOSS Black Fashion Show!

Tilda Swinton & Ryan Phillippe: BOSS Black Fashion Show!

Ryan Phillippe holds on to to his girlfriend Paulina Slagter at the BOSS Black 2012 fashion show at the China National Agricultural Exhibition Center on Friday (May 18) in Beijing, China.

Tilda Swinton attended the show with her partner Sandro Kopp. The pair sat in the front row alongside Ryan, Paulina, and British actress China Chow.

Gabriel Aubry walked the runway during the show and later met up with his pals Philipp Wolff and Alex Lundqvist to celebrate during the after party.

FYI: Tilda is wearing Boss with Celine shoes.

20+ pictures inside of Ryan Phillippe, Paulina Slagter, and Tilda Swinton at the BOSS Black show…

tilda swinton ryan phillippe boss fashion show in beijing 01
tilda swinton ryan phillippe boss fashion show in beijing 19
tilda swinton ryan phillippe boss fashion show in beijing 20
tilda swinton ryan phillippe boss fashion show in beijing 21
tilda swinton ryan phillippe boss fashion show in beijing 22
tilda swinton ryan phillippe boss fashion show in beijing 23

Credit: API; Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: China Chow, Gabriel Aubrey, Paulina Slagter, Ryan Phillippe, Sandro Kopp, Tilda Swinton

Me.Phillippe @ 05/19/2012 at 9:01 pm

Oh my God, Ryan is really HOT! I wanted to see him in a suit! God! I love it!
I’d like to see him more often in events, is where I find it more hot.

E Offline @ 05/19/2012 at 9:12 pm

Hot Damn!!!!

InTheIndustry @ 05/19/2012 at 9:19 pm

You go Ryan!!! F uck the haters!!!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!

Pattycake @ 05/19/2012 at 9:32 pm

This is rare for Ryan to be so openly affectionate with his girlfriend in front of the cameras. Wonder where this relationship is heading. I wish them well. They seem sweet together. And yes, @Me.Phillippe: he looks gorgeous.

Actually I like him with this girl. He seems to treat her seriously.

WOW! He is so hot!!

dave franco @ 05/19/2012 at 11:01 pm

Ryan is still a douche whether he is hot or not, you girls sure like the bad boys.

dave franco @ 05/19/2012 at 11:08 pm

Let me guess? He’s gonna have unprotected sex with this chick and produce a fourth child with three different woman… I pity the girl.

I want Ryan sooo bad!! he’s my teenage crush ;P

Fu ck off dave franco

Reese was the douchbag not Ryan

Stop reading the tabloids because Reese spewed the lies to make her look like the victim when it was quite the opposite

He looks amazing. And it takes two people to have unprotected sex. Maybe he thought she was using something or maybe they were and it didn’t work. People shouldn’t judge what they don’t know.

Since Reese he just seems to date blonde clone after blonde clone.

Another Agent @ 05/20/2012 at 12:05 am

Hey N….

You know Reese is a bottle blonde. Thats fake also with her!

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 05/20/2012 at 12:40 am

Having a good time

Tilda can do no wrong in my book. I just wish her partner would shave off that GIANT beard.

Ryan is super handsome and his girlfriend is very pretty- they look well matched

He looks so sleazy. Why bring up Reese? He and Reese have been done with long ago? People can dislike him for other reasons. Some of you sound like teenage girls, oohing and aahing.

OMG he’s so gorgeous! I love you Ryan!!!!!

I really love the purple dress.