Leonardo DiCaprio Partners with Fisker Automotive

Leonardo DiCaprio Partners with Fisker Automotive

Leonardo DiCaprio is on a mission to make the world a greener place!

Fisker Automotive, a luxury hybrid and electric car company, announced on Tuesday (July 3) that the 37-year-old Hollywood heart throb has become an equity investor in the company and seeks to promote global sustainability.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo was spotted stepping out of the company’s newest vehicle, the 2012 Karma.

That afternoon, he posted to his mobli account, saying, “Thrilled to announce a partnership with Fisker Automotive.”

Bigger pic inside

leo dicaprio fisker auto partner 01

Credit: Max Shelton; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

• What were Seth Meyers' best jokes at the 2014 Emmys?- US Weekly
  • Marlon Wayans is getting sued for racial discrimination and harassment- TMZ
  • Young Jeezy has been arrested for possession of an assault rifle- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Jasmine V's new music video 'That’s Me Right There'- Just Jared Jr
  • Prince is going to release two albums in one day- Entertainment Weekly
  • Matt LaBlanc and Lisa Kudrow have a Friends reunion before the Emmys- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Who were the top 10 dressed women at the Emmys?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Colleen Shannon is one sexy DJ- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

And when no one buys it?

He looks hot in that picture.

Obama gambled our money away on that green dud.

To the toon of Billions plus no Americans were employed.
What Country is he president of again?

My little environmentalist <3
Proud that he is trying to save our planet!
We should all do something to help our environment!

Gossipgirl @ 07/03/2012 at 8:44 pm

@FUO: Exactly! DiCaprio is at least putting his money where his mouth is with private investment, not more tax payer money for this struggling firm.

tinkerbell @ 07/03/2012 at 8:45 pm

is he back in LA at least? > I’d buy the car if I ever bought a new car….live in NYC no one needs one..

Fiskers are so ugly.

Jenn Jenn @ 07/03/2012 at 9:17 pm

Hope that you have a crapload of money, cause the car costs about $250,000 and my understanding is that the bugs haven’t been taken out of the thing yet.

Just another toy for spoiled rich people who want to tell us what to do with our money that we don’t have.

Jenn Jenn @ 07/03/2012 at 9:19 pm

Hey Leo,

A really good investment would be charging stations for these cars so people who don’t have millions like you could buy a decently priced electric car and have a place to plug it in.

That’s too much commonsense though.

Maybe he should stop smoking to make the environment better .

I like Leo in movies and he seems like a nice guy, but on the other hand i find him a huge hypocrite. If he wants to save the enviroment then he should stop taking private jets everywhere. He needs to practice what he preaches of he will have no real credibility. How many times have we seen photos of him and his buddies heading to vegas on a private jet, that cant be very good for the enviroment.

Leo and celebs buy Prius crap, pretend to be environmental then FLY PRIVATE studio jets everywhere LOL!

he looks better without the beard ~ or the facial hair! LOL ;-p

tinkerbell @ 07/03/2012 at 10:13 pm

I want to go to Kauai with him, not phony big money hotels…more remote, endangered species type places…..I want to see the Happy Face spider and the rare birds and the hawaiian ginger…. oh well. He and miss tacky can enjoy the tacky drinks at the tacky resort and pretend they are happy.

bye now !

tinkerbell @ 07/03/2012 at 10:17 pm

he looks really bloated in the face here, and I dont usually think that. Not cute at all, like aging biker or something.

nice car, but i have a carbon footprint not even the richest richie can beat, I’ve walked to work or taken the subway my entire adult life. No car ever. Never wanted one, still dont, rather walk or take my bike. Dont want to pay for it even if I can. Even not in the city I still dont want a car.

tinkerbell @ 07/03/2012 at 10:18 pm

get rid of the dingaling underwear bimbo and get a life leo. then well buy the car ! ;)

I stopped buying vs because of the current one…I swear

JJ, thanks for the news. BTW that picture was taken in August 2011 when he was dating Blake. I wonder if she enjoyed riding in it.

ex nihilo @ 07/04/2012 at 1:13 am

looove the fisker

tinkerbell @ 07/04/2012 at 2:10 am

@tinkerbell: again, I dont think Blake is as bad as Barfie, but she was opportunistic and she did try to steal ben affleck when he is married with three kids.

But I just dont think she’s anything more than cute at best. Not in the face, not really in the bod. She looks like Teri Garr.. Leighton Meester is average too, I think people get blinders when you are dressed expensively.

Maybe he looks like crap here because of her.

I still want to know who Blakey’s secret A-lister she’s into is, the one she has besides Ryan.

tinkerbell @ 07/04/2012 at 2:11 am

picture on the right, you see what I mean?

He’s beautiful and Pro environment. He’s someone to look up to and uses his status for the good you bunch of whiny plastic bubbles.

tinkerbell @ 07/04/2012 at 2:19 am

and heatherton does look like Twiggy, but Twiggy was more beautiful and iconic…

second photo down

twiggy had a very similar look but better eyes and skin….sorry she just did.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All