Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham: West End Stroll

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham: West End Stroll

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley covers up her face as she takes a stroll with boyfriend Jason Statham on Monday (July 23) in the West End neighborhood of London, England.

The 44-year-old actor is being lined up to star in an upcoming action film called Bulldog Drummond – Hero For Hire.

“Once the screenplay is completed and we have a director attached, we intend to approach Statham to play Bulldog Drummond,” James Black, head of production at Twickenham Film Group said.

The film follows the adventures of a fictional British spy, Bulldog Drummond, who was the inspiration for the James Bond series.

rosie huntington whiteley jason statham west end stroll 01
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham west end stroll 02
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham west end stroll 03
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham west end stroll 04
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham west end stroll 05

notyourfriend @ 07/24/2012 at 2:10 pm

I love them

looks like her dad

She looks upset, doesnt usually cover her face

He´s kinda hot. Although he´s more than double my age lol

Why so shy Ms Huntington?
Normaly you love the flashes!

I heard they split, pictures together are only for the media, because
his new film is coming out.
Is this true?
In the past they don´t look very happy together…

Looks like father and daughter, GROSS!!!

I used to like Rosie, but after she came to Brazil, I was really disappointed… She was cold with the fans and press, always looking bored and playing the ‘untouchable-huge-star’ role.

Love them as a couple – looking totally georgous. She is always funny and friendly.

batgirl2k11 @ 07/24/2012 at 3:23 pm

jason and rosie are getting married so its defo no split, face covered prob cos she spent the last few days in her parents back garden, she has tweeted pics of their sausage dogs, prob hiding sunburn, big jason fan me i check my facts, split – no chance – wedding very soon lol x

batgirl2k11 @ 07/24/2012 at 3:33 pm

oh btw they have been living together have for months and jason isnt promoting a film, his next film is expendables 2 which involves all the cast promoting it not just him, he is on a break between filming having just completed hummingbird with heat, homefront and a couple more in the pipeline, rosie is on a break after filming mad max fury road, she launches her m&s lingerie line at the end of the month in the uk and is here for promotional purposes, plus its jason’s birthday this week and rosie will be partaking in the london olympic closing ceremony in august, they are here (UK) for family catch ups and the olympics, so sorry to disappoint but no split, just going about their private business, cos despite being famous they arent performing chimps for the cameras :)

just sayin' @ 07/24/2012 at 3:49 pm

This dude is waaay too old for her.

@batgirl2k11:

How old are you? 12? You sounds always like a child.
This both are NOT Barbie and Ken.
This both will never marry, believe me!
Just for the record: Mr. Stathams birthday is in september the 12th.

@Preppy – what year, 1950? This guy is way too old for this model.

toolula36 @ 07/24/2012 at 5:00 pm

One might conclude they were in the throws of a tiff. She’s never hidden her face from the cameras before. It looks in one of the shots that her face is shiny or wet – tears maybe. Who knows, but it’s still strange that he’s smiling while she’s clearly upset.. My best guess is that they’ve had a fight and he’s smiling/pretending everything’s ok while she isn’t having any of that.

Jason Statham likes them younger and younger. It’s their business anyway…his B grade films are really entertaining.

@tristan:

*lol* 1967, but you are right.

What a beautiful couple, I love both of them.

Rosie has to be the most beautiful woman in showbiz, and Jason is the hottest ticket in town. Together they make magic. ;D

Jason it’s got bedroom eyes LOL, lucky him girl is super hot.

Does she have a cold sore? She’s never covered her face before.

@Preppy: “This both will never marry, believe me!” How do you know that for sure?

@melomel:
Hi melomel,
first: I have nothing against them! Quite the contrary: I like Mr. Statham and his movies, and the way he tries to be not so present in the public.
And I have a lot of respect because of his career! I think he has worked very hard for. You know where he comes from or what he was?
I follow his life and career since years, sometimes more sometimes less.And so (I think) I know a lot of his body language
and facial expression, if I compare his behavior with Rosie with other women (Kelly, Alex) I guess he is not so into Rosie, than in the others.
Look at old pictures with Kelly and Alex and you will know what I mean.
2010 until Oktober2011 their behaviour were like a couple in love, but since Oktober he ignores her, no PDA. They don´t smile, looks nearly always grumpy.
I think they are over or have a crisis. And on the top JS has several times said, “I don´t believe in marriage”.
Should I be wrong and they marry and it will last, good for them!
But this are only my thoughts.
Greetings to you and I hope I could answer your question! :-)

@Preppy:hi preppy, i like your comments and i am sitting here with a big smile

mybfsaysno @ 07/26/2012 at 3:14 am

Looks like they’re unhappy together. This never appeared to be in any public scenes before. Age difference isn’t a big deal if both have the level of brains and the outlook to life.