Justin Bieber's 'As Long As You Love Me' Video - Watch Now!

Justin Bieber's 'As Long As You Love Me' Video - Watch Now!

Check out the premiere of Justin Bieber‘s latest video for “As Long As You Love Me“!

The 18-year-old singer teamed up with director Anthony Mandler for the mini-film starring Michael Madsen and Big Sean.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Justin Bieber

Bieber is a true g and people may not know that,” Big Sean said on the set of the video. “He’s a good dude and I didn’t have to tone down nothing.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Justin Bieber’s new video for “As Long As You Love Me”?

Justin Bieber: “As Long As You Love Me”

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

#just watched the video..#i’m crying so much#the story line reminds me somewhat of romeo and juliet..

#after the first 4 minutes or so..#I start crying..#The storyline is so beautiful it reminds me somewhat of Romeo and Juliet..

very good i liked

very good i likedvery good i liked cool justin love you

marinaskrela @ 08/01/2012 at 3:55 pm

justin is a great artist and this video is so awesome

God I hate her and I’m Canadian.

Michael Madsen, what are you doing in a Justin Bieber music video?

caterinas @ 08/01/2012 at 7:47 pm

what goes around comes around ? lol

I’m not really a Bieber fan but I gotta admit he did a good job with this song and video. He looks so much like Paul Wesley from VD

I love it. It is awesome

In rocks my true love!!!!!<3

Is anyone else wondering who the girl is in this video?

it was so amzzing i thinkjusin is cute i have both cds of hime he is so hot i love him as him he is so sexy love

he is so hot even if he got bet up even if it was make up i still think he is cute he is asowm i wish he would give everbody a free ticken to his ciontert he is so cute he too cute to be true love

he is so hot he is so cute he would look cute even if he got beat up even if it was make up

love

The video is awesome just like justin bieber is

Bieber lover @ 09/08/2012 at 9:03 pm

I love him..it hurt my heart to see him get beat up and not fight back…

Lyssa Bieber @ 09/11/2012 at 5:44 pm

He is the best……. I love him so much<3
I cried the first time i watched this video ;'(

Lyssa Bieber @ 09/11/2012 at 5:46 pm

@Tasha:
DONT HATE ON JUSTIN BIEBER….!!

Lyssa Bieber @ 09/11/2012 at 5:48 pm

@jk:
come on your just jealous because he’s famous.!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All