Vanessa Hudgens: New Favorite Things!

Vanessa Hudgens: New Favorite Things!

Vanessa Hudgens keeps it super casual as she arrives at a dance studio on Saturday (August 4) in North Hollywood, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress kept a low profile as she headed to dance class.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa recently blogged about a new favorite thing – her BKR water bottle! “Love using this when I work out… plus it’s eco-friendly and for a great cause! For every bottle you buy a portion of the proceeds goes to initiatives that combat the global water crisis, empower tomorrow’s leaders, and help in the fight against cancer…amazing.”

vanessa hudgens 01
vanessa hudgens 02
vanessa hudgens 03
vanessa hudgens 04
vanessa hudgens 05

• CeeLo Green's show The Good Life has been cancelled- US Weekly
  • Manny Pacquiao bashes Floyd Mayweather for not getting a formal education - TMZ
  • Watch Quintavious Johnson cover Etta James on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Faking It gets two new cast members- Just Jared Jr
  • Vince Vaughn will star in The Politician- Entertainment Weekly
  • Courtney Stodden is not following Marilyn Monroe's footsteps- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Dax Shepard will be teaming up with Warner Brothers for his new film CHiPS- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ana Braga shows off her curves in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

She sure must have a super fit body after all gym and dance class visits!

My 2 Cents @ 08/04/2012 at 1:49 pm

She does have a great body and she’s so beautiful. Best part is her heart, I love that she promotes only positive things in life. Her favorite things is just an example.

adorable as usual

I like that she doesn’t look like a skeleton, it’s a great exemple for teenagers and little girl !
And I like too that she looks normal when she’s work out.

Dance class hopefully for a role. Twitpic with fan shows just how tiny she really is.

Hi my Cutie Where is my Hottie?

Love vanessa style..!! so beautiful♥love her body…. so pretty♥

Haters Suck! @ 08/04/2012 at 2:37 pm

Nice shirt. Some people should heed its message.

@Haters Suck!: Media outlets.fans to some extent. The gossip surrounding Vanessa stems from the fact that the media stalks her 24/7, and the fans consistantly comment on what they publish. This is a good example. She is doing normal things, living her life, yet people will comment on it. Many fans say they wish she had more privacy,that can only happen if the fans stop commenting on what the media publishes. It’s a nasty vicious circle, with Vanessa in the middle. And I feel very sorry for her that she has to live with these rude and vile people following her everyday,shouting obscenities at her. it is a horrible way to live, she has not chose this, she has chose to be an actress- she did not ask to become an overnight celebrity. She loves her fans, but she loves to live her life, so let her do it. Let her have some privacy. Stop the media creating gossip from what the fans say on sites like this.

commonsense @ 08/04/2012 at 3:38 pm

@Like:
I’ve long suspected that Vanessa has people trolling JJ’s site just to leave positive comments about her. I bet more than half the comments so far comes directly from her camp.

It also seems mighty suspicious to me that you’re already vigorously defending Vanessa when there are no negative comments so far . Looks like you jumped the gun on this on!

Gossip Sucks @ 08/04/2012 at 3:39 pm

Hiding a coldsore or herpes?

Haters Suck! @ 08/04/2012 at 3:41 pm

@commonsense
Gotta love conspiracy theorists. Good luck chasing the aliens.

@Gossip Sucks:

Are you really that evil to say such vile things!

Haters Suck! @ 08/04/2012 at 3:47 pm

@commonsense
Just cause I’m curious. Why would jj be so special for people on Vanessa’s “team” to post comments? There are hundreds and thousands of gossip and celeb sites what makes jj special?

I know it has nothing to do with the topic BUT Please Like this page, Lets make Mr.Bale go to the actor’s studio http://www.facebook.com/ChristianBaleAtTheActorsStudio

Everyday a new reason to laugh, so now Vanessa’s “people” troll JJ? LOL gotta love people like this. Commonsense should be nonsense.

Glad to see some girls in Hollywood still take pride in having curves and a healthy body unlike some who look like sticks.

I like that she sends out messages with her Ts and Sweats.
@ Like totally agree with your observation.

Another lame JJ post of Hudgens walking somewhere, with her crack team of paid pumpers waiting to bump the thread. U guys need to get a life

@Ontric8, Heed thy own advice, Sugarpops! Crack team of Paid Pumpers? I’ll take that as a compliment. Wanna hire me? You know why JJ posts Vanessa’s pics, cause he’s partial to her like the rest of us and I hate to say the her threads get hits for the wrong reasons.

Is that a cameltoe?

WHO THE HELL WROTE THAT FREAKING COMMENT ON #48 UNDER MY USERNAME.intric8 , so that was what you were talking about the other day, a hidden message ha

Pardon me for expressing an opinion.