Taylor Kitsch, Garrett Hedlund, & Aaron Paul: 'Esquire' Cover Guys!

Taylor Kitsch, Garrett Hedlund, & Aaron Paul: 'Esquire' Cover Guys!

Taylor Kitsch, Armie Hammer, Aaron Paul, Garrett Hedlund, Idris Elba, and Aaron Johnson each take the cover of Esquire‘s September 2012 issue!

The focus of the September edition is the Next Generation of Hollywood Stars – and features covers and spreads of each of the six actors!

“I got into acting because I love it. I’ve always wanted to know more about it and experience it,” Taylor said about the biz.

“I moved to LA when I was 17-years-old…to chase after this dream of mine. I’m glad it didn’t really happen for me right away. My first acting gig was a Kellogg’s Corn Pops commercial, you can find it on YouTube,” Aaron said.

For more from the guys, visit Esquire.com!

taylor kitsch garrett hedlund aaron paul esquire feature 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Who are these people and why are they smiling so idiotically

Aaron Johnson and Gerrett Hedlund now that’s some hottness right there. This just made my morning.

@Chiara:
Once again you write angry comments. QMG! LOL!

What fantastic covers! So manly. I like it. I wish Robert Pattinson also was there. The guy also has an upcoming movie.

garrett Hedlund with no Hillbilly beard > Garrett hedlund with a beard

I LOVE Armie Hammer – expect to see him a lot more, such a talented guy!

@Chiara: if you’e never heard of Garrett Hedlund you need to get your priorities sorted out, and your name, its disgusting.

i LOVE how 3 out of the 6 rising stars were all considered/fancast for The Hunger Games’ Finnick O’dair role!

Cavill Fan @ 08/09/2012 at 11:33 am

isn’t Henry Cavill an up and coming H’wood star? where is he?

Forgetting someone? @ 08/09/2012 at 11:48 am

Where is Joseph Gordon-levitt?

Kitsch is up and coming? I was pretty sure he’d already become a down-and-maybe-one-day-back-up-again kind of star.

Full agreement on Aaron Johnson though, he’s a surprisingly good actor and an unusual personality.

Still, it’s a pretty mismatched list.

@jenna: Lol! it’s true! armie, taylor and garret

Garrett freaking Hedlund! The most promising actor in Hollywood and the sexiest man alive. He’s already taken. Sh!t.

All the Finnick’s are there! Garrett Hedlund is the BEST.

speaktruth @ 08/09/2012 at 3:28 pm

Can Garrett Hedlund PLEASE play Finnick in Catching Fire? Please?!?!?

Taylor Kitsch is a sexy male celeb that was awesome in the movies John Carter and Savages

Maybe Taylor should be taken off of there… he hasn’t made one successful movie

Dave Franco @ 08/09/2012 at 4:54 pm

David Oakes & Francois Arnaud should be on there if Aaron Paul is there. Represent TV, y’all!

Dave Franco @ 08/09/2012 at 4:56 pm

I hate when they do these lists… How can you predict who will be still relevant in 5 years? Where was Ryan Gosling back then? Of all the actors, I’d say Aaron Johnson has the most potential.

British Latin American @ 08/09/2012 at 8:23 pm

Is this the time to say ‘hot guy overload?!’ I say it now. Especially with Armie Hammer, Garrett Hedlund, and Aaron Johnson

Christine @ 08/09/2012 at 9:43 pm

What’s with all the giant actors, Elba 6′ 3, Preppie Hammer 6′ 5 – Cruise will never want to star alongside them. Someone on another site said Kitsch is short at six feet? I like all of them, long may they reign…

Idris Elba is the most talented actor by far in this shoot.

@Dave Franco:

Agree. Aaron Johnson is a great actor, a chameleon some have said. Anyone that can say he doesn’t have staying power needs to watch all his films, especially Nowhere Boy.

I approve of this whole shoot! So happy to see Aaron Paul included since he’s not as well known for movie roles as the others.

Garrett Hedlund is breathtakingly charismatic. See him in On The Road and you’ll know why. He’s outstanding in it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All