Ryan Lochte: 'I Need a Good American Burger!'

Ryan Lochte: 'I Need a Good American Burger!'

Ryan Lochte picks up some garments from the Ralph Lauren store on Rodeo Drive on Wednedsay (August 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 28-year-old Olympic gold medalist arrived back to the states earlier in the week after making headlines at the 2012 Summer Olympics last week.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ryan Lochte

“Home sweet home! It feels good to be back on U.S. soil. Now i need a good American burger #Jeah,” Ryan tweeted.

Make sure to tune into The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tomorrow night to catch Ryan being interviewed!

ryan lochte need a good american burger 01
ryan lochte need a good american burger 02
ryan lochte need a good american burger 03
ryan lochte need a good american burger 04
ryan lochte need a good american burger 05

Pascal Le Segretain/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

A man needs his burger. I wish him well, although not my type. Hope he comes to Rio to help us win some gold! Congrats.

I need pictures of Phelps, Jared. He will be missed.

I know everyone will disagree, but I don’t think he’s stupid or AS stupid as everyone is making out. I think he probably has a lot of depth, but why does he need to show it to random strangers? Being unable to articulate himself well in front of a camera does not make you stupid; many people cannot do that. Besides, he’s not running for president so whether or not he’s stupid doesn’t matter. He hasn’t said anything outrageous either. He seems like a nice enough guy and I wish him every success.

I now imagine talking to his burger : “Is it meat or crayfish in my burger? #Jeah!”

notyourfriend @ 08/15/2012 at 9:35 pm

Sexy gets what sexy wants! Congrats on making a name for yaself muah!

make him go away…. he was unbearably arrogant going into the games and I’m sick of him.

He really is very sweet guy. He is always great with his fans and kids. He’s also very easy on the eyes. Go Ryan!!!!

GreenGabby @ 08/15/2012 at 10:17 pm

He’s beautiful! Looking forward to seeing him on Leno tomorrow.

God I can’t believe he’s 28…he acts like he’s 18, i don’t care how damn good looking and how sexy his body is…who wants to date a boy?

@seeaaaa: preach it sista!

I need a good American swimmer…
So cute!
I wish him all the best.

Excited to see him on my TV tomorrow.

Andamentothat @ 08/15/2012 at 10:57 pm

Jeah!! Go Ryan! He deserves the attention after making USA proud at the Olympics 2012!

@BEAN: I agree, I don’t think he’s as dumb as people seem to think. The main points of what he is trying to say usually aren’t stupid, he just has a hard time articulating himself. He seems no different than Leo DiCaprio and a younger Brad Pitt. Kind of normal, all American, frat boy types. Lochte seems sweet, that’s why I can’t hate on him. That said, I do agree he needs to start acting little more adult and less like a teen. I like his candor in interviews, but he has to lose the grill and wigger persona.

Legit Question... @ 08/15/2012 at 11:07 pm

to those who are familiar with professional swimming. Are swimmers drug tested regularly? I know some Olympian got tossed for testing positive for weed in London. I also know about Phelps and the bong. I am curious about their policies, because in all honesty Lochte does seem stoned 9x out of 10. He kind of reminds me of Jeff Spicolli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

I get the Spicolli vibe from him too, which I find endearing. I think Ryan’s great. He’s awesome with the fans.

James St James @ 08/15/2012 at 11:26 pm

Let’s be honest, it’s annoying seeing him everywhere. There are so many amazing athletes who aren’t getting any attention. He’s average and people are falling at his feet. So weird.

MariaLinda @ 08/15/2012 at 11:45 pm

as Jesus responded I am taken by surprise that someone able to get paid $6307 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you seen this web page (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/5WtKC

@ #16 – it’s called charm. That’s why even those who dont like him still click n read about him. And those who like him will even admit to some negatives. Like a previous poster said, same goes w dicaprio n he has the boyish charm that Pitt has.

I love Ryan but could he looks more of douche bag? Nobody wears a big huge necklace like that except in the 80′s. Got he’s needs help bad.I mean if he would just hire himself a stylist and publicist he would be good.

Ryan Lochte loves McDonald’s! — I remember back in 2008 when Ryan was competing Beijing Olympics, he ate McDonald’s for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I even saw his face on the McDonald’s bag here in the US.

@:

Geez, McD’s burgers are the worst. They taste like cardboard. So much for his tastebuds.

I think he gave up McDonald s a few years back in lieu of a healthier diet. McDonald’s burgers look vomit inducing to me.

I wanna give him a beej

EWWWW, WHAT AN UGLY GUY.

his hair looks better this way, no product!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All