Alexander Skarsgard: 'Hidden' Set with Andrea Riseborough!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'Hidden' Set with Andrea Riseborough!

Alexander Skarsgard looks thin on the set of his upcoming thriller Hidden on Tuesday (August 28) in Vancouver, Canada.

The True Blood actor – who celebrated his 36th birthday over the weekend – was joined on set by his co-stars Andrea Riseborough and Emily Alyn Lind.

During his breaks, Alex picked up a copy of Howard Zinn‘s “A People’s History of the United States.”

Hidden is about a family that takes refuge in a fallout shelter to avoid a dangerous outbreak.

FYI: You may recognize Emily from her role as Young Amanda Clarke on Revenge!

45+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard on the set of Hidden

alexander skarsgard hidden set with andrea riseborough 43
alexander skarsgard hidden set with andrea riseborough 44
alexander skarsgard hidden set with andrea riseborough 45

ABC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
Samantha Patterson @ 08/29/2012 at 9:12 pm

Lilla, will you enlighten us non-Swedes on what pork pancakes are?

I looked like Alicia when I was at my ideal weight. Gives me good incentive to get in shape!

He is naturally a lanky guy so he may look skinny from what we are used to when he beefs up for TB. Still with the baggy clothes and dirt I could see where people want to feed him even if it’s in character for the film. Come to think of it by looking at these pics, if I saw him like this if he had a cup I would drop a couple of bucks in it. LOL.

@hmmmmmmm: from Meatball’s tumblr:

Anonymous: “Is Askars still shooting that movie here in Vancouver? This is really a small place how have I not seen him yet? :(”

He’s gotten super skinny and super beardy. Maybe you have already seen him but you mistook him for an unusually tall homeless person.

I’m glad he’s not afraid to do the not-so-pretty roles.

Reality Check @ 08/29/2012 at 9:37 pm

Hey Alex, you better hope that HBO renews True Blood for 6,7,and 8th season because after that, you will have nothing else. True Blood is all that you have. No one is eager to hire you.

@ladybug- Yeah, I like how he likes to mix it up.

@hmmmmmmm: Hasn’t he said in interviews that vanity is death for an actor? He mixes it up because he likes it, but he’s also aware that he needs to do that to avoid being typecast as the pretty face.

Krey alor @ 08/29/2012 at 9:57 pm

He can not ACT!! There is ZERO chemistry with any of his co-stars. The love scenes are passionless. This guy couldn’t evoke any feeling towards Snookie and Nora. The show sucks!!

@ladybug- yes he has said that in interviews lots and lots of times but I think he just likes to be the contrarian at times. It’s a good thing obviously.

I think he’s talented. I especially enjoyed some of his swedish movies, including Om Sara. He was really good in that. Also Generation Kill.

I’m sure he’ll go back to Sweden for awhile if he can. He hasn’t had much time there this summer.

Yummy as ever, even when a little dirty. Luckily, I’m a nurse, so I’m a pro at sponge baths and would happily help him!!

Samantha Patterson @ 08/29/2012 at 11:28 pm

@Lilla: Yum!!! I’m beginning to think I was Swedish in a former life.

@Samantha Patterson: Haha, who knows, you may have been :)

Samantha Patterson @ 08/29/2012 at 11:47 pm

@Lilla: Well, my ancestors were Norman French.

Slinky the Cat @ 08/30/2012 at 12:37 am

Is there anything he can do to make himself unattractive? I don’t think so. Even like this he is unbelievably beautiful. Now I just want give him a hug and feed him a burger. Or two. Or three. And the fact that he never seems to miss a chance to read? Makes him even more perfect. Love him!

@Samantha Patterson: My grandparents were from sweden and they always made such wonderful, rich and tasty food.

@Samantha Patterson: I too have ancestors who were from Normandy, it’s what I’ve used as an explanation for my love of Scandinavia, that there must be some Viking blood in there somewhere. Of course I think most of them ended up in England with William the Conquerer, but I think there’s some Scandie gene rearing its head.

@Slinky the Cat: it’s hard to hide his hotness

Hi I am Giuseppe Lentini, London based actor. Never heard of me? Well I need a new agent then! Check my reel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6SJyis8TI

hillarious svenska köttbullar @ 08/30/2012 at 10:01 am

@ladybug:

I love that snarky Askars swedish meatballs lady. I think she’s one of the best Askars source out there and she has actually met him last summer in NY and got some pictures taken with him. You can read the whole story on her tumblr page.

I hope he is dating Vikander..I bet you he marries her….

Did you read what Star magazine reported the other day? That he is getting serious with that swedish actress (Alicia and something)?
I wonder why there are no pics of them all around the web if it’s true….
What do you think? Star is not the most accurate magazine out there.

@hillarious svenska köttbullar: I’ve follow Meatballs for some time,so have read the story. I think it emphasizes something, that for his fans he is very patient and kind.,which is something that gets mentioned by others who’ve met him.

@Bubu, it’s Star. Could they be dating? Sure, but they have one ‘source’, and we know he doesn’t talk about his private life to the press (especially Star) and his friends don’t either. And I don’t think she or her friends would be talking to Star either.

@ladybug: That makes toral sense. Not that i was trusting Star or something. I know he’s very private so i was curious why now this “source” had a sudden interest to spread this rumors ;)

If this allegations are true…Im gonna say it one time only: YAY Finally a Brunette who is healthy and actually TALENTED….If it is TRUE of course…

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All