Justin Bieber Throws Up On Stage, Finishes Concert

Justin Bieber Throws Up On Stage, Finishes Concert

Justin Bieber turns his back on the crowd, hunches over, and throws up on stage while performing “Out of Town Girl” during the opening night of his Believe tour on Saturday (September 29) in Glendale, Ariz.

The 18-year-old pop sensation returned to the stage moments later and finished the concert after asking the crowd, “Will you love me even though I’m throwing up on stage?”

“Getting better for tomorrow’s show!!!” Justin tweeted after the concert. “And …. Milk was a bad choice! Lol.”

Watch Justin throw up on stage below!

Justin Bieber Throwing Up On Stage

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Uh-oh….maybe he’s pregnant…?

He’s such a CLOWN!!!!!!!!

mlllllllllllle @ 09/30/2012 at 4:05 pm

loooooooooooooooool !
His body knows the truth about his songs..lol

mlllllllllllle @ 09/30/2012 at 4:07 pm

Oh that is sooo sweat? It’s gonna make the rest of my life !

mlllllllllllle @ 09/30/2012 at 4:08 pm

Oh that is sooo sweet ! It’s gonna make the rest of my life !

I’m so dead laughing, I can’t write no more..lol

18 and pregnant

His such a big musical talent that he can sing while he womit

So does that mean he lip-syncs his concerts? Seems like once he stops singing and throws up the singing is still going. But I can’t tell what is “back-up” and what isnt….

Haha man that sucks, but at least he finished the concert for his fans gotta give him that..

What a basket!

Milk? Does he mean vodka?

OMG He did What Most Pople Do When Listen To One Of His Songs. I hope he got worse.

@menna: hahahaa I thought exactly the same thing.

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 09/30/2012 at 4:28 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The results on Google results go past page 30!!!!!! They really can read minds!!!!!!!!!!!!

now he knows how real music fans feel

mlllllllllllle @ 09/30/2012 at 4:33 pm

It looks like an invitation to the gay community..lol

At least he finished the concert, you have to give him credit for that.

NEVER thought I’d say this but – Kings of Leon should take note! Bravo.

Man, people on this site can be real as*holes at times. No matter what the case, hope he’s feeling better. It sucks having a stomach ache.

the pro’s can get get trashed without puking during a show, he’s got alot to learn, selina wouldnt do that, she’s a pro on the bong, she’s more man than him, ha!

On twitter that the “Beliebers” are bragging that Justin’s puke sold out MSG in 7 minutes.

He’s still a little boy, and it sucks whether it was flu related or substance related. Hope he gets better.

That’s nothing. I throw up everytime I hear his name.

Trinity J @ 09/30/2012 at 5:00 pm

Omg I actually feel so bad for him. Like im not a fan of his or anything, but that has got to suck so bad! I mean imagine being on stage in front of thousands of people and you know that you’re about to throw up and theres nothing you can do about it. Ugh That must have been horrible

LOL, he should’ve gone to a darker area of the stage at least.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All