Gerard Butler: 'Seven Psychopaths' Premiere in NYC!

Gerard Butler: 'Seven Psychopaths' Premiere in NYC!

Gerard Butler attends the premiere of the new film Seven Psychopaths on Wednesday (October 10) at Clearview Chelsea Cinemas in New York City.

The 42-year-old actor helped support the cast of the film about a struggling screenwriter (Colin Farrell) who inadvertently becomes entangled in the Los Angeles criminal underworld after his oddball friends kidnap a gangster’s (Woody Harrelson) beloved Shih Tzu.

Earlier in the week, Gerard took a stroll around the Big Apple.

Make sure to check out Gerard‘s new film Chasing Mavericks in theaters on October 26!

FYI: Gerard is wearing John Varvatos.

gerard butler seven psychopaths premiere in nyc 01
gerard butler seven psychopaths premiere in nyc 02
gerard butler seven psychopaths premiere in nyc 03
gerard butler seven psychopaths premiere in nyc 04
gerard butler seven psychopaths premiere in nyc 05

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 734 » Show All

You can grow potatoes in those crevises. He needs to stay out of the sun. He is not aging very gracefully and looks like he smells of piss.

Swansong

I disagree i think he looks good.

Has he gotten together with Taylor Swift yet? They’re both going through all of Hollywood so it’s only a matter of time. I look forward to the song he inspires.

Swannie

girlfrombrazil @ 10/11/2012 at 12:04 am

HE’S SO GORGEOUS!

he’s a homosexual.

Ok where is colin?

mystic meg @ 10/11/2012 at 1:33 am

@Swansong: I disagree.
Whilst I’m not a fan of the home hair dye, or the chubbyness, I think this is the best he’s looked in a while. His looks relaxed, and has that inner twinkle.
Must be the iPhone-dropping date!

@mystic meg:
“http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/10/gerard-butler-seven-psychopaths-premiere-in-nyc/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter”
That’s MG. She is his GF. Why would any one think she left???
Oh, and if you mean the moivie she’s filming, that movie has been filmed already – it’s not a new project.

@so true! @ 10/11/2012 at 1:51 am

@so true:
Calm down already! Tired!

NorthStar @ 10/11/2012 at 2:17 am

McHandsome!!

mystic meg @ 10/11/2012 at 2:17 am

@so true: ??? I didn’t mention mg, or any movie she has made. She didn’t even cross my mind.

But if it was her, and not seyfreid or any other girl he’s winked at recently, so what? Don’t understand why folks revel in stretching their imagination and reality to try to blacken her at every opportunity. Still, as long as they manage to convince themselves. It’s amazing what crap people will believe if repeated often enough.

mystic meg @ 10/11/2012 at 2:22 am

Look at his temples. Can you imagine how stunning he’d look in his natural greying hair colour? A while new realm of role opportunities.

Why are some people so hard to keep talking about MG?? She is not and may never be! Gerry has not confirmed it, so who is MG? Nothing! Apparently someone is really interested in her PR! Too much attention to her here! It’s time to stop! Just saying!

No one knows if she’s still in NYC with him….if she is, then they are both doing a better job of keeping it quiet.
So many people own an iPhone that it’s crazy to assume that it’s Madalina,
Not to mention he last photo of her, she was using a Blackberry, walking out of an apartment complex in Italy…..who knows maybe she got herself an iPhone.
But, she was referred to as “his date” in shavenport…..maybe it is her again.
Another premier she didn’t get taken to.

Gosh, I just googled MG to see if I could find a photo of her using her cell phone but when I hit ‘images’ search, photo results came back for Gerard Butler!
Okay, so it’s like an open secret now?

Reality Check Please! @ 10/11/2012 at 3:13 am

@Alina:
“Why are some people so hard to keep talking about MG??”
Because she’s dating him!! Like wtf?
Last time I checked, everything in his life was fair game….or just not, young attractive women?
Who cares IF they are together. That is his business but as a fan I get to probe and if MG is within probing range, then so be it.
Stop trying to control a public forum.
@Girlie:
“Not to mention he last photo of her, she was using a Blackberry”.
Wasn’t there a blackberry on a desk too where she was photographed? In some producers office in Romania?
And the photo results also show Leo Dicaprio – not unusual.

@Reality Check Please!:
You seriously think that GB may have a lasting relationship? Gerard Butler??????……. OMG!

Reality Check Please! @ 10/11/2012 at 3:34 am

@Alina:
Lasting? Who knows?
Is he in a monogamous relationship now? Maybe; maybe not.
I just don’t like my right to question his love life and who he is dating to be suppressed, that’s all.

Diana Guminski @ 10/11/2012 at 4:16 am

I hope he lasts longer with Maddie than I did with Michael. Life in Escondido ain’t so grand and then there’s the evil stepdaughter.

@Reality Check Please!:
I guess a lot is going on in his life. There’s no “secret”, I don’t see, but I have to agree with u! It’s his life, and we only outsiders and only!

He slept with a model I know

if he was that INTO that madaline girl her a$$ would be on the red carpet with him. Shes not so sµck it

Oktoberfest @ 10/11/2012 at 4:49 am

MG doesn’t use an iPhone, she uses a BlackBerry Smartphone.
She posted from it to her FB page just yesterday. It says “via BlackBerry Smartphone App” right on the post. Whoever Gerry’s date was, it wasn’t the Romanian.

@Oktoberfest: