Daniel Craig Names His Choice For Next Bond Star

Daniel Craig Names His Choice For Next Bond Star

Daniel Craig poses for a photo call to promote his new film Skyfall on Friday (October 26) at The St. Regis Hotel in Rome, Italy.

The 44-year-old actor was joined at the event by his co-star Naomie Harris, and producer Barbara Broccoli.

Daniel recently said who he thinks would be a great James Bond in the future – soccer player Steven Gerrard!

“Who would I rather be, captain of Liverpool or Bond?” Daniel asked. “Well I don’t think I could keep up any more so Bond will do but Steven Gerrard would make a good Bond.

Also pictured: Daniel carrying his luggage as he leaves the Hotel Georges V and heads to the Le Bourget Airport on Thursday (October 25) in Paris, France.

10+ pictures inside of Daniel Craig and others at the Skyfall photo call…

daniel craig names choice for next bond star 01
daniel craig names choice for next bond star 14
daniel craig names choice for next bond star 15

Credit: Ernesto Ruscio; Photos: FameFlynet Pictures, WireImage
Posted to: Daniel Craig, James Bond, Naomie Harris

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

His co star has flawless skin. I wish I could be that way.

That’s Naomie Harris.

Rambling Rose @ 10/26/2012 at 9:24 am

Ewwww….
Daniel Craig is the least attractive James Bond who’s ever been cast in that role. Gross :-P
Total turn-off!
Craggy-faced with a tiny pen*is…
Robotic movements.
Nothing like SEAN CONNERY or even Pierce Brosnan.

Daniel is the BEST BOND EVERRRR!

Domino's Effect @ 10/26/2012 at 9:37 am

oh, what an ugly man Daniel Craig really is. I hope EON Productions replace him with someone hot. Even that Gerrard guy would do.

@Rambling Rose: LOL
You’re from CraigIsNotBond? Sounds like you’re a broken record!!!!!!!

@Rambling Rose:
you’re right. Doesn’t even look good in a suit. He even pouts to seems sexy.

Naomie is gorrrrrgeous

Daniel looks so hot! I like his v-neck sweater, dress shirt, tie, and jeans ensemble.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 10/26/2012 at 9:42 am

Naomie Harris is GORGEOUS!!! My Word!

Naomi Harris is Beautiful @ 10/26/2012 at 9:43 am

DANIEL CRAIGS CO STAR INCLUDES THE TALENTED NAOMI HARRIS PICTURED BESIDE MR CRAIG #FACT

Daniel looks so damn good it should be a sin. Those eyes!

Rambling Rose @ 10/26/2012 at 9:45 am

@Kate: no, I’m a genuine, unaffiliated person with an opinion shared by millions. Not part of any PR network with their pay-per-post moronic gnomes with a specific agenda to promote by sycophantic praise.
IMO, he’s an unattractive man. Many people agree.
I’m allowed to express it.

Whewwwwww! He looks regal, stylish, in control and every bit as James Bond that he is.

I love his long coat. It makes him look smart and elegant.

Well, SG is cool, but Daniel always has a badass frown in the Bond films!

However, EON producers will never let him go.
Skyfall producers hint Daniel Craig could star in more than 2 Bond films

@Rambling Rose: I look at him & find him VERY, VERY attractive, hot & gorgeous to be exact.

Daniel is a Liverpool fan, so that’s not suprising.

Skyfall superb, Daniel Craig definitely the best Bond!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great =) Daniel is too alpha. Naomie is absolutely stunning.

skyfall later with the dad ! woooooooopp!!!

daniel craig daniel craig daniel craig daniel craig daniel craig daniel craig<3<3<3

My god I love Daniel, hes boss! Will be watching Daniel on the big screen soon :)))))))

SWEET BABY @ 10/26/2012 at 10:59 am