Liberty Ross: 'Change Is Very Important In Life'

Liberty Ross: 'Change Is Very Important In Life'

Liberty Ross leaves the LA Lakers season opening game after watching them take on the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday (October 30) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old actress and estranged wife of Rupert Sanders recently spoke with E! News about this past year.

“I do think that this year is kind of the end of some things and the beginnings of something else,” Liberty said. “And I think that beginnings are always really exciting, and change is very important in life.”

“And sometimes when things seem really bad, you have to be able to see the good and learn from it, and just move forward as graciously as possible,” Liberty added.

liberty ross is a lakers lady 01
liberty ross is a lakers lady 02
liberty ross is a lakers lady 03
liberty ross is a lakers lady 04
liberty ross is a lakers lady 05
liberty ross is a lakers lady 06
liberty ross is a lakers lady 07
liberty ross is a lakers lady 08
liberty ross is a lakers lady 09

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She seems to be handling her situation with grace and class. I admire that.

Still no wedding ring? Wonder what Liberty will decide to do. I also admire her grace. Very forgiving woman to have risen above the hate and ugly gossip, but not a doormat. Smart girl. Make him prove it.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 10/31/2012 at 12:18 pm

Well she got one thing out of the ordeal, she’s become a d-list celebrity. So that’s something?

this woman really has a lot of class. she should really be concerned about the well-being of her children to refrain from saying what she really thinks about KStew.

I don’t care what she says I mean why she has to talk to E! uhm fame?

@Happy_Evil_Dude: yeah, because that’s what everyone wants to be – a Dlister. I’d sacrifice my marriage, my children’s bond with their father, and my personal reputation for that. Wouldn’t you?

@nat: That’s actually not right. The quote didn’t come from E!. She never talked to them. The quote came from an interview for Alexander Wang, the fashion designer.

In the 90′s and 2000′s, she was a big deal in the fashion world, but most people on this site are too young to remember. Then she married Rupert, move to LA, all but lost her career, and then he cheated on her with his 22 year old starlett. What is she supposed to do, ball up into a corner and cry? She’s hasn’t done anything wrong. Kristen’s fans just hate her because she reminds them of what Kristen did, and the family that she hurt. They want her to go away so that they can continue living in denial and pretending that Kristen is a pure little angel.

@Jen:

I second that!

laughing at the krisbians @ 10/31/2012 at 1:28 pm

@jen I would ball up into a corner and cry. So props to Liberty for having the maturity and class to keep it together – at least in public. It’s amazing how this woman’s mere existence so riles up the Kristen brigade. Part of me wants to see Liberty on Oprah setting the record straight, but seems like she has too much class for that.

Good advise Jared, now make a change and stop posting about this fameho.

Diliana von Bork @ 10/31/2012 at 2:33 pm

She loves attention, I hate it when she smiles for the paps, BUT if I have to see a ‘celeb’ that is looking for attention so I want to see her.
I was waiting for new pics, her style is basic and chic at the same time.

@Diliana von Bork: I’d rather Liberty smile politely than scowl, sneer and throw the paps the finger instead. These paps weren’t even nice to her – they were asking her nasty questions about Kristen, trying to get a rise out of her – but she still maintained dignity and kept a smile on her face. I’m hoping Kristen learns to do the same. She’s still young, so there’s time for her to learn.

LooseLipz @ 10/31/2012 at 4:12 pm

Very pretty Liberty. Her cheating husband is no different than the majority of them. They could be with the most beautiful, smart, successful woman, but the minute they’re tempted by another, they risk it all …men and their ego’s, that’s the problem.

Hope she dumps his ass and finds herself a real man.

fashionflop @ 10/31/2012 at 5:16 pm

Gross! Tights shouldn’t be worn alone, ever… by anyone, except for toddlers maybe.

She’s been very dignified. Did anyone read what Rupert Sanders said about Kristen Stweart being a beautiful little tomboy when he met her? Gross…

@Jen:
well its not the 90″s anymore, so this is the only thing people will remember her by

whats gross @ 10/31/2012 at 6:07 pm

@Gasp: whats gross is in 20 more years this is what kristen will look like…rupert must of got tired of the old one

You go girl, dump that loser, cheating husband, who walked away from a great family life.

She is beautiful.Love her outfit.I know why KS fans hate her:because she has a shameless face and doesn´t need to hide it.

I don’t think Kristen was the only one. She said in an interview that they had overcome some things before they moved from England. Kristen was the one that broke the camels back. She knew her, it was daylight when they were caught out in the open, and he looked really happy.

Liberty’s limited edition Louis Vuitton leggings are amazing. Styled well with the ballet flats and jean jacket, too.
@nia I think you may not have that right. Liberty didn’t say anything about hard times before the move to LA, she said the move itself was difficult. I don’t personally believe Rupert has cheated before. But none of us know for certain. At any rate, they’re in couples counseling so the camel’s back is bruised, but apparently not quite broken.

She keeps talking about her private life, she’s the only one and she isn’t even famous. She also said she hadn’t left the house when she was all over LA at parties etc. LOL at the Rob fans on here acting like they care about this woman, they don’t, she is just an excuse to trash Kristen who they have always been jealous of because she is with Rob. So, if you are reading this Libs, don’t be too flattered. See it for what it is! Besides, we all know you are back with Rups! You are just trying to keep sympathy and you know people will call you a doormat when they find out! She’s pretty basic looking to be honest, she could be any rich mom around LA, she ain’t all that!

wow, she wasn’t missing a minute to pose for the paps was she? Ugly leggings and greasy hair. Meh!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All