Gerard Butler & Madalina Ghenea: Capri Hollywood Film Festival!

Gerard Butler & Madalina Ghenea: Capri Hollywood Film Festival!

Gerard Butler is dashing while attending Day 5 of the 2012 Capri Hollywood Film Festival on Sunday (December 30) in Capri, Italy.

The 43-year-old actor was accompanied by his beautiful girlfriend Madalina Ghenea and was seen giving an award to director Antoine Fuqua.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Antoine chatted with THR at the festival to defend Django Unchained director Quentin Tarantino from comments made by Spike Lee saying that the film was “disrespectful” to black people.

“That’s just not the way you do things,” Antoine shared. “If you disagree with the way a colleague did something, call him up, invite him out for a coffee, talk about it. But don’t do it publicly.”

In case you missed it, Gerard recently made the list for JustJared.com‘s top 50 most popular celebs of 2012.

gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 01
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 02
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 03
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 04
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 05

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All
TRULY INTERESTED @ 12/31/2012 at 3:31 pm

There is no spark in his eyes when he’s with her. I’ve seen pics of his former gf’s and he holds their hands or has his hand on her waist and there is genuine interest and happiness & she’s a model? Where did she learn to stand like that? There are more pics of them/her standing on the stairs awkward position too???

justsayin'too @ 12/31/2012 at 3:37 pm

I have to say I agree with most posters here. I think MG is pretty and one of the prettiest he has dated considering he has pretty bad taste in women for some strange reason. I thought maybe he found the one in this one as she fits his type. However, picture after picture shows no chemistry between them. She is always posing and if you notice they don’t touch each other the way a normal loving couple touches. It always looks so contrived. Time will tell of course and I could be wrong and they are a true couple but I just don’t see it in any pictures. Maybe they look more in love in private.

Happy Effing NY! @ 12/31/2012 at 3:49 pm

@DocP: I agree with you! He’s trying to make some kind of “statement” it seems. His look to the camera says it all…”See me? I can commit! I’m not a lothario!” But yet he misses the point with his choice. And she’s trying to calm down the whole pseudo “sluuty” look and gain more respect as she cops a more wholesome look. And the big smile is a message to his fans, plain and simple.

This is a train wreck waiting to happen. If G gets more serious with this girl past using her to up his image, he’s going to fulfill one of his own proficies.

Her looks says, “See, I finally bagged him, betches!”

His looks says, “See, I’m stud enough to bag a model!”

Very sad and so very superficial and as someone sad, quite a nice pressy to his fans for the New Year.

God Bless yoou all! @ 12/31/2012 at 3:51 pm

“Let all that you do be done in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:14

@Hello:
I don’t know who your confusing me with but nothing you just posted is accurate about me. I’ve been a Gerry watcher for 10 years, I’ve been to several of the GALS conventions. I have taken courses as well as read papers regarding human behavior and how to read people. Actors are crafty, they know how to lie and fool the audience, they even fool them selves most times. Obviously these views are based on my own observations. At one time I would have defended him against negative posters but after watching the same old character from him, I see him in a different light. My first opinion way back from seeing him in the Lara Croft movie was that he was full of himself, I blew him off until I saw him in POTO, then I started watching him more closely. Truthfully he had me fooled but over the years I’ve watched and read gossip mags where he clearly doesn’t want a serious relationship. He has developed a reputation for shag and bag um, I always hear that he’s at the annual Victoria Secret Show, and he has yet to tell the truth about what his ideal girl is. Sorry but the guy is a shallow shell, first impressions are usually right and that’s what I saw when I saw him over 10 years ago.
Btw, you need to shorten your posts, wayyyyyy to long

Happy Effing NY! @ 12/31/2012 at 4:06 pm

@we just expected more: I totally agree with you! Choosing this girl will tell alot about him and all those negative things that have been said about him over the years may be more true then his fans wanted to believe. We always wanted him to fall in love and be happy but this “girl” is just that. She’s been taunting his fans for months now and I’m beginning to believe he condones it. It wouldn’t surprise me if some of his fan sites shut down if he ever announces an engagement to her. He’s shooting himself in the foot yet again.

dargabriel @ 12/31/2012 at 4:11 pm

@Maggie P.U.: ok how about this you have a favorite aunt who is very precious to you, shes heavy set and lovely, she made a trip to see u in southern cal, sound like a lie?

Happy Effing NY! @ 12/31/2012 at 4:19 pm

Maybe he’s trying to make his “twin flame” jealous! Maybe he figures if he flaunts his tart enough, she’ll get up off her **** and finally meet up with him? JUST JOKING, PEOPLE! Happy New Year, all!

dargabriel @ 12/31/2012 at 4:20 pm

Oh sweets also you’re a virgo, I remember things. You are of native american tribe. And have strong energies. Gave up everything to move to southern cal, fresh start, you have a daughter, please tell me if ‘i’m wrong, because if I am truly a liar and you’re telling the truth great for you, but I must say I do have a vivid memory of speaking to you. Dar

@Hello:
Btw, you don’t have to read my posts, you can just skip them. I know there are some posters here that I don’t agree with. Mostly an old poster who used the moniker LOL! She was very abusive to many of the posters here who didn’t agree with her. She seemed a bit obsessed with MG. just to make it clear, I’ve always thought Gerry was full of himself, I just hoped he would grow out of it. It doesn’t seem like he’s going to. The Peter Pan syndrome I guess, a lot of guys have it. Cute at first, boring after awhile.

@Happy Effing NY!:
Thanks, great minds think alike :))))

With the way things are it doesn’t seem GB would even have a desire to meet his twin flame. Did he ever want to meet her I wonder?

The Noise In the Walls @ 12/31/2012 at 4:31 pm

Just popping in to Say Happy New Year JJer’s..

Just wanted to clarify something..

The Italian press has mentioned what an ‘Italian” beauty Ms Madalina is and an up incoming actress…Wrong..She’s Romanian and an under wear model who’s bed hopped her way from that Italian singer Eros to Leo DiCaprio and Adrian Brody….etc……Gerry is no better..so they probably do deserve each other…His life…his choice….but wow….talk about throwing it all away…

Stay healthy, happy and may the New Year bring Joy…:)

dargabriel @ 12/31/2012 at 4:39 pm

@Maggie P.U.: i won’t speak to you anymore, you are a very mean person, good riddence.

Okay, I'll Bite @ 12/31/2012 at 4:51 pm

WHY ON EARTH WOULD GERARD BUTLER WANT TO BE IN A “FAKE” RELATIONSHIP?

TRULY INTERESTED @ 12/31/2012 at 4:55 pm

@Okay, I’ll Bite: it’s just something to do until a different/better one comes along…his behavior reminds me of high school/college dating…holds on until totally bored a better skilled flirt comes along.

TRULY INTERESTED @ 12/31/2012 at 5:03 pm

besides some people don’t like to be alone during the holidays…family & friends can only be so much…

@Okay, I’ll Bite:
Oh oh, I have a hypothesis. I think he prefers fake relationships to real ones that way he won’t fall in love. That way he will never know the pain that you get when someone you love leaves you. Much like the pain he must have felt when his Dad left. Just a thought.

Flash Dancer @ 12/31/2012 at 5:06 pm

His movie sucks. No one will see it. A paid escort is there to get publicity. Would you go see this movie or see Skyfall or Hobbit. The only way he gets attention is to parade a girl half his age. The dirty old man in the bar that drinks to much, hits on everything that moves.

No matter which side of the GB, MG coin you people come down on, you all seem angry and hostile.What’s up with that?

@Flash Dancer: I saw his movie and enjoyed it. Neither Skyfall nor the Hobbit stuff interest me.

Annie Mouse @ 12/31/2012 at 5:14 pm

Does anyone here really think this thing with whatsherface is a set up? With his history and his lawyer background would he really go along with this kind of set up and for how long? I mean considering her back history, age and all where’s the benefit? I can see what hers would be, but trying to snow people into believing she’s going make him look more stable and mature? Are people that stupid that they would buy that? In this day and age I guess anything goes and maybe they really enjoy each other. Put whatever connotation on that you want to, but if he’s willing to put her out there as his “Girlfriend” for public consumption what are we really expected to think? Is it a setup, blackmail or the real thing? Are his PR people that desperate? We can speculate til the cows come home, but what he really needs to do is clean up his act and is she really going to help in that process? Weird!

TRULY INTERESTED @ 12/31/2012 at 5:18 pm

if GB were dating someone other than MG would there be some much negative comments here? After all Johnny Depp (48/49??) is dating an actress in her 20′s, Jason Statham is dating a 23?? yr old model…just wondering if…

Maggie P.U. @ 12/31/2012 at 5:19 pm

@114…oh that hurt! NOT! Remember your words this time Dar and try to keep them. And I’d rather be mean than a shell of a person like you…living in a self made up world….. Holding u to your word, which you have never kept in the past. Just review your previous posts where you have said never coming back…..

Peace.

Connie/MPU

@Annie Mouse: I would think if he and his peeps wanted a new image for him, they would have picked someone more acceptable and likeable to play the gf role.They aren’t stupid, I’m sure Alan would know the lingerie model would not fly with his fan base.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All