Alexander Skarsgard: Sundance Bound!

Alexander Skarsgard: Sundance Bound!

Alexander Skarsgard is head-to-toe in all black as he arrives at LAX Airport to catch a departing flight on Friday (January 19) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old True Blood actor is headed to the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, where his film The East is set to premiere later today! Be sure to check back in for all the pics.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Also starring in the suspenseful flick are Brit Marling, Ellen Page, Shiloh Fernandez, and Patricia Clarkson, with Ridley Scott attached as a producer.

alexander skarsgard sundance bound 01
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 02
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 03
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 04
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 05

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
Prince Muffin Man @ 01/20/2013 at 3:10 pm

It must suck to be be tall and famous cause it would be so much harder to hide

Cafélady @ 01/20/2013 at 4:10 pm

@Whycantipost: #22 I mentioned this already in a previous JJ-post recently; that’s well observed: these haters have no argument for their hate and no “mud” which they could throw toward him (at least not really, except in their own crazy fantasy). I would say THAT, exactly that – is the reason why they always get so aggressive and going nuts…
Additional comes to this; his general behave (from what we know by people who has met him, official appearances, comments of colleagues etc.) give these hater’s rarely a attack surface…that’s another reason why they spit the more venom than anyway already, I guess…

As for the pic’s: he looks very good in black clothes – but also in other colors. I guess it was the most simple thing – to wear complete black for the flight. Looks always good in almost every situation…and you haven’t too much to brooding (in front of the closet/suitcase) about a color combination who fits….:)

actors and normal people @ 01/20/2013 at 4:25 pm

Any bets trolls will come up with comments with the pictures? should we wait trolls or not.I wonder from which actress will be? Ellen Page or Brit Marling? maybe both XD

actors and normal people @ 01/20/2013 at 4:31 pm

I can already read them: “oh,is true! Ellen Page is Alex GF! look how they hold each other and happy are together” or “Brit is Alex GF! they look cute together!”
Maybe we will have articles reports on both parts.

Cafélady @ 01/20/2013 at 4:49 pm

he he :))…I really love these pic’s – and these two together….
Anyone hearing already the wedding bells?? ;) LoL
And then his smile…:)…

…or these pic’s, with Ellen Page…I can almost see how these trolls going crazy again now…LoL

This made my day, really…:))

actors and normal people @ 01/20/2013 at 4:56 pm

@Cafélady:
Yes Alex look great with both actresses and hear wedding bells with the two together,kind of jealous myself with both of them.

Cafélady @ 01/20/2013 at 4:58 pm

@actors and normal people: #27 I bet the rumor-mill will start with both…ellen AND Brit…;))hey this is water on their mill – now they have finally a “proof” for what they always have presumed by him…;))
These pic’s fits soo good to my last comment in the previous post…LoL

Cafélady @ 01/20/2013 at 5:33 pm

@actors and normal people: #30 …jealous? Yes, a bit of course…;) But both actresses are really beautiful – it was no joke, these are really nice pictures. :)

yyyuuummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey there handsome!

I never wanted kids but this is the type of man who could maybe change my mind-I hope this gene pool gets propagated-I like Ellen Page but she could ruin it

I love that Alex is able to do movies and go to events like this.

Give it 5 and Alex will be hooking up with Brit Marling for extra publicity to banish the gay rumors again. They need the publicity and she doesn’t seem to mind hamming it up to get some when it counts. The clocks ticking they know they’re not getting any younger it’s play the game up to it now or bye bye Hollywood relevance.

Troll on a roll @ 01/21/2013 at 3:39 pm

@Patricia:

Which gay rumors? I thought they’ve all vanished when Beell Compton sites are going down; first True Blood Nest and Now Beell’s Wikid Women, Oh No!
On the other hand now the crazy cows have even more time in their wrinkled old hands to spread their venom. And still they are so deliciously obsessed with ASkars, maybe even more than his actual fans ;)

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All