LeAnn Rimes: Friends Movement Anti-Bullying Concert!

LeAnn Rimes: Friends Movement Anti-Bullying Concert!

LeAnn Rimes is all dolled up while attending the Friends Movement Anti-Bullying Concert at the El Rey Theatre on Monday (July 1) in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

FYI: Leann is wearing Karma El Khalil earrings and ring. The event was sponsored by Joico.

Just Jared on Facebook

Posted to: LeAnn Rimes

Getty
  • What's going on with Calvin Harris and Tinashe? - US Weekly
  • Selena Gomez was on the verge of tears during her concert - TMZ
  • Lindsay Lohan says she got cheated on by fiance Egor Tarabasov - Gossip Cop
  • Demi Lovato looks gorgeous on the cover of Elle - Just Jared Jr
  • Taylor Swift stepped out for the first time since the "Famous" controversy - Radar
  • Ariana Grande wasn't allowed to perform at the White House - Huffington Post
  • Brie Larson shared an important message about beauty - Lainey Gossip
  • Celine Dion does some amazing impressions - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Zyl

Total whore.

• BrandiSucks

And for everyone who cries bully: Shut your ignorant mouths up and get a life. The Smileys bullied people before Kim went private, this is a well-known fact they won’t admit.

• kami

leann promoting anti-bullying. dat’s a big joke!!!!

• LooseLipz

From the biggest bully ever!

On a side note…
    I will say though, she looks so much better with a few pounds on her.

• pika

i dont think ppl in general will be able to take her srsly anymore. i dunno it just seems as though she tries really hard

• Jason

Where you at Gwen your comments are the only reason I come here!

• *_*

If she gain more weight,her eyes will disappear

• *_*

gains

• Lori

she really is not pretty at all..ed’s ex is better looking actually…sorry leann but i guess he is with you because of money…

• Cece

I find it shocking that any real anti-bullying group would include her in any way. I wouldn’t give a dime to a group that thinks that she is an appropriate member of the group.

• Serenityzhere

What about when her and her buddies relentlessly bullied Brandi at the time when she was down from divorce and being broke? Leann went after her with a vengeance. So did her bff Darrell and a couple of her fans. She was so happy to divulge private info about Brandi to Darrell and 2 fans so they could relentlessly attack Brandi. Brandi did not sue her though she should have. Why does she insist on pursuing this ridiculous lawsuit against special needs teacher? Regardless of what happened after phone call, she is the one that initiated the phone call. Nothing would have ever happened had she not been the bully to make the phone call. And now she bullies the mother of her husband’s children through the children. She is so passive agressive with her behavior it’s sickening. She surrounds herself with people who cannot see past her former star status.

• excuses

She looks really good. She looks better and better each time I see her now.
    I do admire this young woman.

• Steph

@ excuses: Yeah, we should all aspire to be more like Leann Rimes and wouldn’t the world be a much better place! LMAO. We should all go around having affairs and helping destroy families and then act arrogant and entitled after we have accomplished that. Oh and of course sue 4 or 5 people and have lawyer on speed dial to send out cease and desist letters. Yes, we should all try to be more like the beautiful, perfect Leann Rimes. Oh, and then after we accomplish all of that we can then become a “bonus” parent to the two kids home we destroy and then we can constantly try to exclude Mother of children and have paps on speed dial to blast children pics all over the internet for every pervert out there to see. Wonderful, beautiful woman!!

• CMNT91

I am the EXCUSES imposter, better known as the Gwen imposter. I hijacked this name EXCUSES from Perez Hilton because that person has been calling me out on that site for using several different names to make hate posts about Brandi. Leann doesn’t look really good. Eddie thinks that Lizzy looks better and better each time he sees her now. I do admire this young woman that is Eddie’s new mistress.

I am so sick in the head that here are other name hijacking sprees that I have went on:

Day 25
    12 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:57 am
    43 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:52 am

PS-I had to delete my Stop Hate twitter account because people sent the comments that I was making here to twitter. Please be sure to also check out the comments that I made on Celebrity Bitchy using the name “a”.

• amejean’s biodad

@excuses: Anthony, why are you using names from Perez Hilton to make posts? The police are still watching. These are also the same posts you made using Gwen’s name. Are things really that bad for Leann that you are back to stealing names from Perez Hilton?

• excuses

@CMNT91: HeeHee! You so funny!

• CMNT91

@CMNT91: HeeHee! I so funny! I come here and use people’s names from other sites to make posts. Are things really that bad for Leann?

Day 25
    46 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:11 pm
    16 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:10 pm
    12 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:57 am
    43 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:52 am

• amejean’s biodad

@excuses: 2 more posts in the name you stole from Perez Hilton. Whatever is the problem Anthony? Are things really that bad for Leann?

• excuses

Hmm, don’t see anyone I know on Celebrity Btichy, but there is a jerk named serenityzhere posting a bunch of lies as usual. She can’t seem to stay away from all things Leann and she can’t seem to stop spreading lies. Hmm. A lot like you! HEE HEE!!
    Maybe Eddie gave all Brandi’s slutty secrets away!

• ^^^excuses imposter^^^

Hmm, don’t see many people I know on Celebrity Btichy, but there is a jerk named ME posting a bunch of lies as usual. I can’t seem to stay away from all things Brandi, Gwen, Excuses, Betty, Jezi, Kim. Anniebowl, Eileen and I can’t seem to stop spreading lies which is why I am attacking people using a name I stole from PEREZ HILTON. Hmm. A lot like ME! HEE HEE!! Maybe Eddie gave all Leann’s ****** secrets away!

Day 25
    19 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:24 pm
    46 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:11 pm
    16 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:10 pm
    12 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:57 am
    43 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:52 am

PS I have to use the name EXCUSES to make posts until Jared clears me to use Gwen’s name again.

• amejean’s biodad

@excuses: Anthony, son, why are you stealing names from Perez Hilton?

Stalking—–>Hmm, don’t see anyone I know on Celebrity Btichy, but there is a jerk named serenityzhere posting a bunch of lies as usual.

Projection——>She can’t seem to stay away from all things Leann and she can’t seem to stop spreading lies. Hmm. A lot like you! HEE HEE!!

Is that what happened to you, son? Ginger gave all your secrets away?——->Maybe Eddie gave all Brandi’s ****** secrets away!

• Matthew Grant

@excuses: STFU Anthony, didn’t the police tell you to stop harassing people and stalking people on other sites? LeAnn doesn’t need this drama.

• excuses

@^^^excuses imposter^^^: how do you know it is a perez hilton name? Because it was yours?

• excuses

@amejean’s biodad: Huh, Hl50 uses that word A LOT. Projecting, she is quite familiar now with the big words the doctors have used regarding her. Like you!

• ^^^excuses imposter^^^

@^^^excuses imposter^^^: how do you know it is a perez hilton name? Because this isn’t the first time that I have stole this name and used it to make posts? Remember the police are watching.

@amejean’s biodad: Huh, so now I am stalking Hl50 from Radaronline because I harass and stalking every word that he uses A LOT. Projecting, I am not quite familiar now with the big words the doctors have used regarding ME. Like ME!!

Day 25
    24 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:36 pm
    23 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:34 pm
    19 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:24 pm
    46 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:11 pm
    16 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:10 pm
    12 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:57 am
    43 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:52 am

• excuses

WooHoo! Crazy lady!

• amejean’s biodad

@excuses: Anthony, we know that Excuses isn’t your name because a) you have done this several times before on this site, b) the police are watching(they said that the ISP address for the excuses imposter is also the same as the BrandiSucks poster), c) the police said that you said the very same thing when you were called out for using the name LeeLoo. Again, the police are watching. Don’t worry, son. I’m sure that they are going pay you another visit.

Are the posters on Radaronline giving you a hard time again because everytime they do, you come here and make posts about them. The police told you that HI50 and Naunceling is not Gwen or Excuses(they showed us comments from previous threads where you accused Excuses of being Hi50, you even spent 2 weeks using HI50 name after you spent 3 weeks using Excuses name).

Stalking—–>Huh, Hl50 uses that word A LOT.

Projecting——-> Projecting, she is quite familiar now with the big words the doctors have used regarding her. Like you!

• excuses imposter

Yeppers I am still making posts in Excuses from Perez Hilton name! WooHoo! I’m a crazy man!

Day 25
    26 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:43 pm
    24 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:36 pm
    23 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:34 pm
    19 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:24 pm
    46 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:11 pm
    16 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:10 pm
    12 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:57 am
    43 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:52 am

• amejean’s biodad

@excuses: Anthony, why are you stealing names from Perez Hilton now?

Mom says this is transferrence(what you really mean is that LeAnn is a crazy lady)——>WooHoo! Crazy lady!

- -

• amejean’s biodad

@just saying: That my son is crazy. When he gets like this it’s because something very bad is happening. Did she catch Eddie making out with someone at the concert last night?

• excuses

I thought we were ilovegossip? No? Pia? No? Ginger?? hmm..who are we?? LOL!

• excuses imposter

Yeppers I came back and made another post using the name I stole from Perez Hilton. Why am I in such a frenzy if everything went so well lastnight like Leann’s friends are posting? Leann found Eddie hitting on another woman.

I thought we were ilovegossip? No? Pia? No? Ginger?? hmm..who are we?? LOL Here I go again gaslighting because I got caught in another lia. Who is Pia? No one on this site every said that I was Pia? I also try to sound smart, but I end up exposing myself.

Day 25
    32 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 3:49 pm
    26 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:43 pm
    24 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:36 pm
    23 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:34 pm
    19 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:24 pm
    46 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:11 pm
    16 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:10 pm
    12 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:57 am
    43 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:52 am

• amejean’s biodad

@excuses: Anthony, son, what happened? You are going crazy. If things are going so well for Leann, why are you acting like this?

Mom says you are gastlight——->I thought we were ilovegossip? No? Pia? No? Ginger?? hmm..who are we?? LOL!

The police said that you wrote the very same thing when you stole Gwen’s name for those 43 days.——>thought we were ilovegossip? No? Pia? No? Ginger?? hmm..who are we?? LOL!

So son if I go to Radaronline will I find you, “I love Gossip” arguing with HI50?

Pia? Who is Pia son? Is that another name you stole from another site?

• Matthew Grant

@excuses: STFU Anthony. You said the same thing when you used Gwen’s name too.

• Tina S

@excuses: STFU Princess Ame Jean! Why are you in a tizzy? Did WEWE catch Eddie having sex with a waitress?

• gwen

Jodi Rimes paid US Weekly to write a ridiculous fluffpiece, and because Leann has the media on a huge gag order, every media outlet is copying and pasting US Weekly’s fluffpiece.

1) “LeAnn Rimes Shows Off Curvier, Healthier Body at Charity Bash”

So once again, another charity event becomes the Leann Rimes show. She did this with Trevor Project and NoH8 too. So much for anti-bullying.

2) “Looking good, LeAnn Rimes! The country singer was among the performers at the Friend Movement Anti-Bullying benefit concert in L.A. on Monday, July 1 — and, with husband Eddie Cibrian at her side, the 30-year-old hit the red carpet looking happier and healthier than ever.”

This is just disgusting. Everytime Leann gets involved with charity it becomes just a means to promote herself(she is trying to fuel pregnancy rumors) and her failed marriage to Eddie.

3) “The “Spitfire” singer, who had cut an alarmingly skinny figure on the beach and at events a few years back, sported a fuller-figured, athletic look for the bash.”

What other celeb is so desperate for attention that they turn charity events into headlines about how they gained weight just to fuel pregnancy rumors?

4) “Wearing a white and black printed sleeveless dress and black peep-toe ankle boots, the Grammy winner wore her hair down in a loose waves and glossy light pink lipgloss.”

Strange. Wasn’t Brandi recently photographed wearing a white dress? Of course she wore her hair down, did you see the photos of Brandi when she wore her white dress? Why is every aspect of Leann’s life modeled after Brandi life?

5) “Relaxed and happy as she spoke with reporters, Rimes explained she and Cibrian, 39, “just got back from Lake Powell” (on the border of Utah and Arizona) “[it] was awesome!”

If she is so happy why does she have to pay US Weekly to write that she was happy? Why is she even bringing up her trip to Lake Powell? Because the media didn’t notice. Of course Lake Powell was “awesome”, Eddie got to spend time with his mistresess Lizzy and Kiki. He even got to spend one day alone with Lizzy while Leann was on tour and all he had to do was allow Leann to set up the staged beach photo-op with his kids.

6) An observer reports that Cibiran (wearing fitted grey jeans, white v-neck t-shirt and grey blazer) was “supportive” as his wife of two years faced an army of photographers and reporters.”

And observer? That observer was Leann Rimes. Why is Huff Po, GG, and US Weekly pushing the “supportive husband” angle? That’s right. Leann and Eddie are still shopping for a network for their reality tv show. Army of photographers and reporters? Could US Weekly and Leann be any transparent? This is another attempt to try to convince producers that Leann is popular and in demand. Those reporters and photographers were INVITED by Friends Movement. It means that they were there because they were paid to be there.

7) “Her latest fitness kick? “Boxing,” Rimes told Us. “It’s my favorite thing!”

Latest? That’s odd because didn’t Leann first talk about boxing in her interview in 2010 with Shape magazine? It’s 2013 and if she talked about it in 2010, how can it be her latest fitness kick? Because this is scripted.

8) “The anti-bullying movement, Rimes explained, was one close to her heart.”

Because it’s founders are yest people who tell Leann whatever she wants to hear just so that they can get paid.

9) “I can relate to it, definitely. I was actually bullied as a kid when I was in school,” said Brandi Glanville’s erstwhile foe. ”

Leann wasn’t bullied. If what we are seeing now is an indication of what happened in school, then Leann was the aggressor and bully in school.

10) Girls can be mean sometimes… ”

Says the woman who pretended to be Brandi’s friend while pursuing her husband.

11) “People in general. I guess I have a soft spot for it because I have experienced it.”

By experienced it, she means she knows all about bullying because she is a bully.

12) “During the show, Rimes, glowing, sang a four-song set — including an emotional take on new track “Who We Really Are,” plus “Spitfire,” her classic “Can’t Fight the Moonlight,” and a cover of “Rocket Man.”

Glowing. No other celeb has ever stooped so low as to use charity events to fuel pregnancy rumors. Leann sang Spitfire at an event for anti-bullying? Friends Movement is a fraud.

13) “Eddie looked so proud of his wife,” an observer says. “He had a huge grin on her face the entire time she sang.”

How transparent. Why is US Weekly pushing the “adoring” husband angle? It’s promotion for their reality tv show. Leann was tweeting like crazy before and after the show, which means that Eddie wasn’t as devoted or adoring at this concert like US Weekly and Leann want us all to believe. Where was Kiki? Leann doesn’t go anywhere without Kiki, Kiki was even at the lake with them. Eddie was drunk.

• gwen

How predictable. Why is she wearing a maturity dress? Her album flopped and she couldn’t drag Brandi’s kids to the red carpet, so the next “best” thing would be to fuel pregnancy rumors even though on Sunday she was tweeting photos of alcohol.

1) “Over the weekend, LeAnn and her husband Eddie were spotted catching a showing of the hit film Man of Steel with his son Mason in Woodland Hills.”

They weren’t spotted. Since JJ knew what movie they were seeing and the photos were taken by AKM-GSI, it was a staged photo-op. Why continue to push the lie that it was anything but that?

2) “Happy Monday, Happy July 1st and HAPPY B-DAY to Eddie [Cibrian]‘s wonderful mom Hortensia!!!,” LeAnn tweeted earlier in the day.

THE COVETOUS SOCIOPATH
    Sociopaths do not always have a covetous nature, but when they do, a fascinating and frightening picture emerges. Since it is simply not possible to steal and have for oneself the most valuable possessions of another person ie: beauty, intelligence, success,or perhaps a strong character the covetous psychopath settles for besmirching or damaging enviable qualities in others so that they will not have them, either, or at least not be able to enjoy them so much. Here the pleasure lies in taking rather than in having.The covetous sociopath thinks that life has cheated her somehow, has not given her nearly the same bounty as other people, and so she must even the existential score by robbing people, by secretly causing destruction in other lives. She believes she has been slighted by nature, circumstances, and destiny, and that diminishing other people is her only means of being powerful. Retribution, usually against people who have no idea that they have been targeted,is the most important activity in the covetous sociopath’s life, her highest priority.Since this clandestine power game is priority number one, all of the covetous sociopath’s deceitfulness and tolerance for risk are devoted to it. For the sake of the game, she may devise schemes and perform acts that most of us would consider outrageous and potentially self-destructive, in addition to cruel.And yet when such a person is around us in our lives, even on a daily basis, we are often oblivious to her activities. We do not expect to see a person direct a dangerous, vicious vendetta against someone who in most cases has done nothing to hurt or offend her. We do not expect it, and so we do not see it, even when it happens to someone we know or to us personally. The actions taken by the covetous sociopath are often so outlandish, and so gratuitously mean, that we refuse to believe they were intentional, or even that they happened at all. In this way, her true nature is usually invisible to the group.

3) “It was recently announced that the 30-year-old country crooner would be performing at the concert, which aims to raise for Friend Movement, a grassroots anti-bullying project.”

How is Friends Movement promoting anti-bullying when they put a bully like Leann at the forefront of their campaign?

4) “Discount Tickets for Leann Rimes Anti-Bullying Benefit Tonight at El Rey”(7/1/13)

What? They still had tickets left? They had to reduce the price too. That what happens when an anti-bullying campaign associates with a well known bully like Leann.

Jodi Rimes went on quite the tweeting spree last night.

1) “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. Viktor Frank”

2) “None of my shoes are comfortable, they just look good #womenquoteofthenight”

And here we all thought it was about antibullying. Apparently for Leann is was about the shoes.

3) “I would love to snap my fingers and have all my makeup gone and off as I walked in the door. #girlproblems”

Typical response from a typical sociopath. Friends Movement wasn’t about anti-bullying, it was just another means for Leann to get her name and face in the press.

4) “@tristanrjp @richgirlnetwork right lol it was nutty. You guys were sweet”

The photographers whom Leann invited?

5) “@Star_News @friendmovement on soon”

Another confirmation that Leann was behind John Kerwin’s interviews to Radaronline.

6) “@badgirlsrock27 awww thx. I threw it on in 5 min cause it was a VERY last minute decision to movie it”

If going to the movies was a VERY last minute decision, why was she so quiet that morning on twitter, invite AKM-GSI, and tell JJ and DM that they saw Man of Steel?

7) “_TeamPositive thx it’s close to my heart @friendmovement

If it was close to her heart, then why isn’t it reflected in her actions?

8) “@Vegaskimmy @TwiHardMonster so sweet”

Isn’t the woman who was egging John Kerwin on when he was harassing Brandi? This is why Friends Movement is such a joke.

9) “@SpotCountry full of water lol :)”

Just like on XFactor.

• gwen

Jodi Rimes paid for another positive review. Does she think that if she pays enough media outlets to say that the album is good that it will make it true?

1) “Perhaps you’ve heard a few things about LeAnn Rimes, even if you didn’t want to.”

Like these rididulous scripted reviews that glorify Leann’s bad behavior and depict her as the victim?

2) “Instead, she did something rather curious: She addressed her problems head on with the rather personal and striking, new album, “Spitfire.”

Really? Leann addressed her problems head on with Spitfire? And this reviewer is sure that she hasn’t addressed these “problems” via twitter or exclusives with E, ET, Robin Roberts, Shape, GAC, People mag, Katie, Maya, and Ellen? How is Spitfire more personal than what Leann posts on twitter, vine, and her fan website? Again it’s statements like this that make these reviews jokes.

3) “I didn’t set out to write something like this,” Rimes said.

Yes she did. This album is just an extension of what she has been putting on twitter for 4 years.

4) “I wanted to open the door for nothing to be off limits”

She already does this on twitter and in her staged photo-ops.

5) “It was the first time I felt like I had a voice.”

Really? Spitfire is the first time that Leann felt that she had a voice? What about those interviews she did for GAC, E, ET, Maya, Robin Roberts, Shape, and People mag from 2009 to now? If she didn’t think that she had a voice, then what exactly was she doing?

6) “Everyone was writing this whole story where you are the main character, and who you thought you were was so far from who you really were. I got to create a record with the truth.”

Profiles of the sociopath: Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others’ lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

7) “So what is the truth, exactly? The single “What Have I Done?” is a surprisingly remorseful tale about stepping out, where Rimes sings “I broke the sweetest heart of the only man that’s ever loved me.”

So why isn’t this “remorse” reflected in her actions? Why does she continue to say insensitive things about her marriage to Dean and encourage her fans to justify her affair by blaming Dean?

8) “It was not some flippant thing Eddie and I did,” saying their actions prompted Rimes “to take a long look at yourself, the pain in part that you’re causing.”

Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very “successful” sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

9) “Borrowed” was directly inspired by her affair with Cibrian (to whom Rimes is now married), with Rimes repeatedly singing, “I don’t want to give you back.”

Not only does she repeatedly sing “I don’t want to give you back”, she encourages Brandi’s sons to sing it too.

10) “Everything said in that song came out of conversations I had one day with (co-writers) Dan Wilson (Adele’s “Someone Like You”) and (Keith Urban songwriter) Darrell Brown,” Rimes said.”

She is sure that it didn’t come from the tweets she made on her WEWENLOVE twitter account about celebrating her 1 year anniversary with her man?

11) “”I had these ideas I carried around in me for eight or nine months and was terrified to write it down. They bullied me into a couple of lines in the song, and I was going, ‘I can’t say that,’ and crying in the corner.”

And yet she had no problems writing those words on twitter. Bullied? She uses that word like it’s going out of style. So now it’s Dan and DB fault that she said what she did in Borrowed?

12) And they were saying, ‘That’s so honest. It cuts to the core.’ I have to say I’m so glad they talked me into it.”

The only cores it cut were Brandi’s and Deans and of course those two little boys who Leann bragged were singing Borrowed.

13) “I think he’s fine with that,” Rimes said. “I haven’t talked with him much about it.”

But Dean has tweeted what he thinks.

14) Critics will argue that Rimes made this kind of album because she likes the attention

Also because she is a sociopath.

15) “She may complain about the tabloid coverage, but she recently gave People an exclusive interview to discuss her battles with depression.”

This is the most honest thing from this review. Why does Leann complain about the tabloids when she keeps talking?

• gwen

Another review that Jodi Rimes paid for:

16) But Rimes insisted she doesn’t “do drama for drama’s sake,” and ultimately, making the record was a cathartic experience.

Sociopaths are masters are presenting themselves as heroes with high morals and philosophy, yet underneath it they are the true criminal minds in society who steal, undermine, deceive, and often incite emotional chaos among entire communities. They are masters at turning one group of people against another group while proclaiming themselves to be the one true savior. Wherever they go, they create strife, argument and hatred, yet they utterly fail to see their own role in creating it. They are delusional at so many levels that their brains defy logical reasoning.

17) “I felt like I had a piece of tape on my mouth, and I got to rip that apart,” she said. “I had been bottling up so much anger and guilt and love and pain and frustration and confusion and happiness. Anything I experienced as a human being day to day for the last four years is on this record.”

Profiles of a sociopath:Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

18) But Rimes said there was a consequence. The record was completed last June, two months before she checked into rehab.

This is the first time any of these reviews have addressed the fact that Spitfire was completed last year. This should be the light bulb moment for this writer. Why would an album that is so “great” have so many postments? Leann didn’t go to rehab. She can’t even attend the movies without calling the paps, so if she went to rehab she would have invited AKM-GSI along.

19) “Writing this opened up Pandora’s box, and a lot of emotions I never confronted were at the forefront of my mind and my soul,” she said. “I was like, ‘I need to take care of me.’”

But she already opened up the Pandora’s box with what she was tweeting on her twitter accounts (both Leann Rimes and WEWENLOVE). Didn’t she put herself first when she decided to sleep with a married man and then expose the affair because Eddie wouldn’t leave Brandi?

20) Now she’s stuck with these very personal songs, performing them night after night along the road. But Rimes said she’s ready to handle it.

This is why reviews like this lose credibility. What about the things that Leann has tweeted? Woe is Leann, she is stuck singing songs about what she did to another woman’s marriage. Leann isn’t ready to handle it, it’s why she continues to pay for these positive reviews.

21) “After all these years of craziness, there’s a settled feeling of where I’m at with music and my life and my family.”

Says the woman who has over 61, 645 tweets. That isn’t being settled in her life or “her” family. This means that things in her life and family are extremely bad. If she is so settled then she won’t drag Eddie on tour with her Wednesday and she won’t set up a staged photo-op with Brandi’s kids on the holiday or post any twitpics of them.

• excuses

Wow. You sure like to type about Leann A LOT! Now that is LOVE! WooHoo!

• Anna

Looking good and doing good! Keep up the awesome work Leann. We all love you Sweetie!

• excuses

• excuses

Yeppers I came back and made 2 more posts as Excuses, the name that I stole from Perez Hilton. Leann caught Eddie with another woman at the concert. There is a pic of Ginger Hines on d listed, it is the thing in the caption this contest!! Wow. I sure like to type about GWEN A LOT! Now that is LOVE! WooHoo!

Day 25
    43 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 5:16 pm
    41 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 5:10 pm
    32 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 3:49 pm
    26 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:43 pm
    24 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:36 pm
    23 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:34 pm
    19 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:24 pm
    46 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:11 pm
    16 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:10 pm
    12 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:57 am
    43 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:52 am

PS I also made the post as Anna. In honor of my obsession with Anniebowl in Calgary! It’s the same post that I made when I first posted as EXCUSES.

• excuses imposter

I need to just admit it, I am stuck on Gwen! Day and night, night and day! You all know of MY obsession. I need to Just admit it. It is all I have thought about for years, every day and every night. 5:18 am. 2:28 pm. 5:10 pm. 5:16 pm. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEn. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN.GWEN.
    GWEN.

JUST JARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CMNT91

I need to just admit it, I am stuck on EXCUSES! Day and night, night and day! You all know of MY obsession. I need to Just admit it. It is all I have thought about for years, every day and every night. EXCUSES.
    EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES. EXCUSES.

JUST JARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEREZ HILTON!!!!!!!!!

• amejean’s biodad

@excuses: Wow, son 2 more posts in the name you stole from Perez Hilton whatever trouble Leann is in must be bad because you are risking going to jail by coming back here after the police spoke to you three times.

Don’t talk about your gurl Ginger like that, she won’t let you make those Marilyn Monroe phone cases for her child if you do—–>There is a pic of gwen on d listed, it is the thing in the caption this contest!!

Mom also says you are projecting—->There is a pic of gwen on d listed, it is the thing in the caption this contest!!

You type a lot about Gwen, Betty, Brandi, the BBs, Brandi’s friends, Kim and her daughter, and Jezika——>Wow. You sure like to type about Leann A LOT! Now that is LOVE! WooHoo!

• Matthew Grant

@excuses: STFU Anthony. You cause wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many problems for Le.

• amejean’s biodad

@excuses: Anthony.

Is this why you are so upset attacking any and everyone today?

Jewish Journal: Jonathan Jaxson Talks LeAnn Rimes & More

LeAnn Rimes has changed a lot since Jaxson met her. It is all hearsay of course as I have never met her, but Jaxson and me spoke of LeAnn Rimes having a drinking problem, and a laxative addiction. She is also manipulated by her douchebag husband, and I find myself feeling sorry for her. As women we often change who we are for the men we love. We’ve all done it. The difference is that we are not all whores who steal our men.

LeAnn spoke a lot of crap about Brandi Glanville to Jonathan and he actually feels bad that he bought into so many of the things he was told. LeAnn is obsessed with Brandi, and the truth is that Eddie is no angel here. He encourages her to look like Brandi. From the fake boobs, to the weight loss, to the clothes, Eddie has a type and that type is Brandi, so if LeAnn wants Eddie, she needs to be Brandi. It is all very sad.

Jaxson said he’d like to apologize to Brandi, which while lovely, does not matter. People are going think what they want about him, and there is a perception that he is a liar and not to be trusted. It was his job to lie, and the only people who needed to trust him were his clients, so time will turn that around. I don’t know Jonathan, have not yet read his book, spoke to him with no agenda or expectations, and I liked him.

• gwen

Jodi Rimes did a pity play interview with Fox.

1) “I was bullied when I was a kid — when I was in junior high. A lot of girls can get real mean during the sixth grade year,” she said.

So why does she sit on twitter and bully Brandi? Why is she using this interview to tell Brandi that she can’t have her kids on RHOBH?

2) “I used to perform around Dallas and Texas where I lived, a lot. My principal would put something on the bulletin board if I was in the newspaper or something, and there was this clique of girls that did not like it. So, I had my locker egged, I had a girl bring a knife to school the last day of sixth grade and tried to kill me! Awesome. So, I’d say I was bullied a little.”

The pity play
    Tip-off trait of a sociopath
    Look for the pity play
    Is there any mannerism, any type of behavior, any use of language, that can identify a sociopath?
    According to Martha Stout, Ph.D., author of The Sociopath Next Door*, the best clue that you are dealing with a sociopath is the pity play.

“The most reliable sign, the most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness,” Stout says. “It is, perversely, an appeal to our sympathy.”

The combination of consistently bad or inadequate behavior and frequent pity plays, Stout continues, is the closest thing to a warning you’ll ever get that you are being manipulated by a sociopath.

3) “I’ve been such a target I guess for misjudgment lately, and a lot of anger from some people, especially through social media,” she admitted.

Profiles of the sociopath: Irresponsibility/Unreliability

4) “Obviously we’re [celebrities] underneath a microscope and in the spotlight all the time, but it’s no reason to be able to pick apart someone the way that a lot of people do.

Leann is under a microscope because she won’t shut up and lay low. Commenting on the personal details that Leann puts out in the open, isn’t picking a part Leann. People are appalled by her bad behavior and how sites like Fox and E encourage it.

5) “We’re human … this is my job, and then I have my life. But I’m a human being in both of them — and I think people forget that a lot of times.”

Why would people forget that Leann is a “human”? Could it possibly be because her actions are too atrocious? Like the last line of the interview where she is telling Brandi that her kids can’t be on RHOBH. Leann’s life is her job.

6) “As for her rumored new reality show with her husband Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn remains tight-lipped, but she has a sense of humor about the situation.”

This is why US Weekly and Huff Po were pushing the loving couple angle. Shame on the media for falling for it.

7) It seems like everyone talks about our lives all the time, so we might as well have fun with our own lives. I mean, people think they know what it is, but it’s really a 180 from what people think they know. … People think I serve coffee in a bikini, I might as well start doing it on TV,” she laughed.

Profiles of the sociopath: Irresponsibility/Unreliability

8) “But she stressed that there will absolutely be limits on what the couple will show if the TV deal does pan out.”

She doesn’t even limit what she posts on twitter. If you want to see what their show is going to be about, just read her tweets or review episodes of I Love Lucy.

9) “Lots and lots would be off limits — it might not look like it, but it would be,” she said. “We would never do a normal reality show with cameras following us around 24/7. … I have two stepkids — they would never be on television. There’s certain things that would never happen.”

She doesn’t even limit what she posts about those kids on twitter or to her vine accounts. She pays AKM-GSI, FF, PCN, SN to follow them around anyway, so what would be the difference? The kids will never be on television? Really? That’s odd because everytime they set up a staged photo-op or Leann takes a photo of those boys it ends up on television. Certain things? Like inviting FF to her stepsons game? Posting videos of the boys to 3 public forums? Is she making a threat towards Brandi about not allowing the kids to be on RHOBH?