LeAnn Rimes: Friends Movement Anti-Bullying Concert!

LeAnn Rimes: Friends Movement Anti-Bullying Concert!

LeAnn Rimes is all dolled up while attending the Friends Movement Anti-Bullying Concert at the El Rey Theatre on Monday (July 1) in Los Angeles.

It was recently announced that the 30-year-old country crooner would be performing at the concert, which aims to raise for Friend Movement, a grassroots anti-bullying project.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

“Happy Monday, Happy July 1st and HAPPY B-DAY to Eddie [Cibrian]‘s wonderful mom Hortensia!!!,” LeAnn tweeted earlier in the day.

Over the weekend, LeAnn and her husband Eddie were spotted catching a showing of the hit film Man of Steel with his son Mason in Woodland Hills.

FYI: Leann is wearing Karma El Khalil earrings and ring. The event was sponsored by Joico.

leann rimes friends movement anti bullying concert 01
leann rimes friends movement anti bullying concert 02
leann rimes friends movement anti bullying concert 03
leann rimes friends movement anti bullying concert 04
leann rimes friends movement anti bullying concert 05
leann rimes friends movement anti bullying concert 06
leann rimes friends movement anti bullying concert 07

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Total whore.

BrandiSucks @ 07/02/2013 at 1:06 am

And for everyone who cries bully: Shut your ignorant mouths up and get a life. The Smileys bullied people before Kim went private, this is a well-known fact they won’t admit.

leann promoting anti-bullying. dat’s a big joke!!!!

LooseLipz @ 07/02/2013 at 2:02 am

From the biggest bully ever!

On a side note…
I will say though, she looks so much better with a few pounds on her.

i dont think ppl in general will be able to take her srsly anymore. i dunno it just seems as though she tries really hard

Where you at Gwen your comments are the only reason I come here!

If she gain more weight,her eyes will disappear

she really is not pretty at all..ed’s ex is better looking actually…sorry leann but i guess he is with you because of money…

I find it shocking that any real anti-bullying group would include her in any way. I wouldn’t give a dime to a group that thinks that she is an appropriate member of the group.

Serenityzhere @ 07/02/2013 at 9:26 am

What about when her and her buddies relentlessly bullied Brandi at the time when she was down from divorce and being broke? Leann went after her with a vengeance. So did her bff Darrell and a couple of her fans. She was so happy to divulge private info about Brandi to Darrell and 2 fans so they could relentlessly attack Brandi. Brandi did not sue her though she should have. Why does she insist on pursuing this ridiculous lawsuit against special needs teacher? Regardless of what happened after phone call, she is the one that initiated the phone call. Nothing would have ever happened had she not been the bully to make the phone call. And now she bullies the mother of her husband’s children through the children. She is so passive agressive with her behavior it’s sickening. She surrounds herself with people who cannot see past her former star status.

She looks really good. She looks better and better each time I see her now.
I do admire this young woman.

@ excuses: Yeah, we should all aspire to be more like Leann Rimes and wouldn’t the world be a much better place! LMAO. We should all go around having affairs and helping destroy families and then act arrogant and entitled after we have accomplished that. Oh and of course sue 4 or 5 people and have lawyer on speed dial to send out cease and desist letters. Yes, we should all try to be more like the beautiful, perfect Leann Rimes. Oh, and then after we accomplish all of that we can then become a “bonus” parent to the two kids home we destroy and then we can constantly try to exclude Mother of children and have paps on speed dial to blast children pics all over the internet for every pervert out there to see. Wonderful, beautiful woman!!

I am the EXCUSES imposter, better known as the Gwen imposter. I hijacked this name EXCUSES from Perez Hilton because that person has been calling me out on that site for using several different names to make hate posts about Brandi. Leann doesn’t look really good. Eddie thinks that Lizzy looks better and better each time he sees her now. I do admire this young woman that is Eddie’s new mistress.

I am so sick in the head that here are other name hijacking sprees that I have went on:

Day 25
12 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:57 am
43 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:52 am

PS-I had to delete my Stop Hate twitter account because people sent the comments that I was making here to twitter. Please be sure to also check out the comments that I made on Celebrity Bitchy using the name “a”.

amejean's biodad @ 07/02/2013 at 2:09 pm

@excuses: Anthony, why are you using names from Perez Hilton to make posts? The police are still watching. These are also the same posts you made using Gwen’s name. Are things really that bad for Leann that you are back to stealing names from Perez Hilton?

@CMNT91: HeeHee! You so funny!

@CMNT91: HeeHee! I so funny! I come here and use people’s names from other sites to make posts. Are things really that bad for Leann?

Day 25
46 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:11 pm
16 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:10 pm
12 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:57 am
43 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:52 am

amejean's biodad @ 07/02/2013 at 2:19 pm

@excuses: 2 more posts in the name you stole from Perez Hilton. Whatever is the problem Anthony? Are things really that bad for Leann?

Hmm, don’t see anyone I know on Celebrity Btichy, but there is a jerk named serenityzhere posting a bunch of lies as usual. She can’t seem to stay away from all things Leann and she can’t seem to stop spreading lies. Hmm. A lot like you! HEE HEE!!
Maybe Eddie gave all Brandi’s ****** secrets away!

^^^excuses imposter^^^ @ 07/02/2013 at 2:28 pm

Hmm, don’t see many people I know on Celebrity Btichy, but there is a jerk named ME posting a bunch of lies as usual. I can’t seem to stay away from all things Brandi, Gwen, Excuses, Betty, Jezi, Kim. Anniebowl, Eileen and I can’t seem to stop spreading lies which is why I am attacking people using a name I stole from PEREZ HILTON. Hmm. A lot like ME! HEE HEE!! Maybe Eddie gave all Leann’s ****** secrets away!

Day 25
19 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:24 pm
46 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:11 pm
16 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 2:10 pm
12 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:57 am
43 excuses @ 07/02/2013 at 10:52 am

PS I have to use the name EXCUSES to make posts until Jared clears me to use Gwen’s name again.

amejean's biodad @ 07/02/2013 at 2:31 pm

@excuses: Anthony, son, why are you stealing names from Perez Hilton?

Stalking—–>Hmm, don’t see anyone I know on Celebrity Btichy, but there is a jerk named serenityzhere posting a bunch of lies as usual.

Projection——>She can’t seem to stay away from all things Leann and she can’t seem to stop spreading lies. Hmm. A lot like you! HEE HEE!!

Is that what happened to you, son? Ginger gave all your secrets away?——->Maybe Eddie gave all Brandi’s ****** secrets away!

Matthew Grant @ 07/02/2013 at 2:33 pm

@excuses: STFU Anthony, didn’t the police tell you to stop harassing people and stalking people on other sites? LeAnn doesn’t need this drama.

@^^^excuses imposter^^^: how do you know it is a perez hilton name? Because it was yours?

@amejean’s biodad: Huh, Hl50 uses that word A LOT. Projecting, she is quite familiar now with the big words the doctors have used regarding her. Like you!

^^^excuses imposter^^^ @ 07/02/2013 at 2:38 pm

@^^^excuses imposter^^^: how do you know it is a perez hilton name? Because this isn’t the first time that I have stole this name and used it to make posts? Remember the police are watching.

@amejean’s biodad: Huh, so now I am stalking Hl50 from Radaronline because I harass and stalking every word that he uses A LOT. Projecting, I am not quite familiar now with the big words the doctors have used regarding ME. Like ME!!

Day 25