Rihanna Covers Up While Arriving in Nice for 'Diamonds' Tour

Rihanna Covers Up While Arriving in Nice for 'Diamonds' Tour

Rihanna covers up in sweatpants and a blanket while making her way through the airport after arriving on an inbound flight on Wednesday (July 10) in Nice, France.

The 25-year-old singer has a show on her Diamonds World Tour this evening and the next evening at the Monte Carlo Sporting Club & Casino in Monaco.

The day before, Rihanna showed off some skin in a halter top and skirt while leaving her hotel in Vienna.

“Thank you to all the supporters of my song “Stay”!!! This is brilliant news, and I owe you for it! Thank you so much! Congrats @mikkyekko,” Rihanna tweeted after the song became the best-selling ballad by a black female artist in the United States.

FYI: Rihanna is wearing the Reformation Krill top.

rihanna covers up while arriving in nice for diamonds tour 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Vienna loves you Rihanna. You did great <3

Congrats Mikky and Rihanna. The song is really great and so emotional.

SunnyAutumn @ 07/10/2013 at 4:36 pm

I hope she has a better night-instead of falling down pissy drunk and actually shows up on time. In other job, she would’ve been fired.

I can’t stand Rihanna but I will admit that she has an awesome body.

@SunnyAutumn: Girl what is actually wrong with you? I can find you in almost every Rihanna post where you shading and insulting her. Is bitterness everything that you can show? Get some help. Opposite to you, I was actually on her concert and she showed up ON TIME. Bitter people like you always get all their knowledge from gossip blogs.This just shows that you SHOULD REALLY FIND SOME HELP.

Uuuuuh look who is here again @SunnyAutumn:. So all this time and energy just to bash rihanna again. Your bitterness is showing.

Riri I waaaaaaaaaant youuuur bodyyyyyyyyyyyy <3 And congrats, Stay is an awesome song.

I love Riri and her stunning body <3 Congrats for "Stay",

Congrats. I love “Stay”, its one of my favourites with “What now” and “Lost in Paradise”.

she is perfection!

SunnyAutumn @ 07/10/2013 at 5:16 pm

@Ben:
@Ben aka Sandra Duncan. Is that you staking me again?

Stay has sold more than Whitney’s I Will Always Love You? Really?

Happyanna is totally gorgeous. I just love her smile.

@SunnyAutumn: Loooool :) who is Sandra Duncan? Hahahahaha :) Your Classmate/Coworker??? So I guess I am not the first person to tell you that you are bitter and you should try to find some help?! Well, this should tell you something :)

Loveeee <3 What a body. I wished I had a flat stomach like Ri.

She is stunning.

I need to work on my bikini-body ASAP lol.

Yeeeeeeees!!!! “Stay” is awesome.

SunnyAutumn @ 07/10/2013 at 8:37 pm

@Ben:

@Ben. When does telling the truth equals bitterness? Did I say anything that wasn’t true. Videos don’t lie. Her fans don’t lie when they complain about her showing up 3 hours late for her concerts. We know you make up a zillion aliases, as you were called out on it numerous times.

@SunnyAutumn: just leave and admit your obviously jealous of her. Because if you wasn’t you wouldn’t be on every post she’s on.

She looks great! That flat stomach is everything. & I love the comfortable look too.

@SunnyAutumn: Girl really get some help. Nobody called me out, because I just have that one Name. And why are you writting “were called” are you insane? You are just ONE person. A very, very bitter person full of hatred, but you still just ONE person. I am not here bitterly hating ON EVERY Rihanna post, but YOU ARE. This means bitterness and hatred is all you got in life.

FlatStomach @ 07/11/2013 at 6:46 am

Great body, great song. Congrats to both :)

Oh please!!!! @ 07/11/2013 at 6:48 am

@Ben: people don’t have to be a hater or such just because they don’t like a certain person. So every single person you don’t like you are jealous of?! Is that what you’re saying.?! I don’t see whats wrong with @sunnyautamn’s comment! That’s just their opinion. What’s there to be jealous of!? Not everyone wants to be a talentless famewhore who is always either drunk,cracked out or high and frequently late to “shows”.rihanna is just that.she has the time for all that because she doesn’t do any of the actual work. She just turns up and sings what she’s told and how and gyrates around the stage like the glorified stripper that she is. It’s people like you that make her think its acceptable to hit people and talk crap.there are many young women with great bodies out there that aren’t famous.doesnt make it ok for them to do certain things. Rihanna better Enjoy it whilst she can. It won’t last much longer. She trades on her body. No talent.they are already grooming her replacement.just like those before her.

SunnyAutumn @ 07/11/2013 at 9:10 am

@Ben:
grammar school for you boo. Where are you getting the jealous part from? I don’t want to be a drug addict, alcoholic, loose female with a very bad attitude who hits and curses out people who like me.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All