Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' on DVD & Blu-Ray Now!

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' on DVD & Blu-Ray Now!

Gerard Butler rocks a pair of shades as he sits down for lunch on the patio of Tra Di Noi with a friend on Tuesday (August 13) in Malibu, Calif.

On Thursday (August 8), the 43-year-old actor was spotted entering a medical building for a doctor’s appointment in Beverly Hills.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard‘s latest film Olympus Has Fallen, which also stars Aaron Eckhart and Morgan Freeman, has just been released on DVD and Blu-Ray this week – Be sure to pick up your copy!

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler out and about…

gerard butler olympus has fallen on dvd blu ray now 01

• DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

3,487 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7140 » Show All
angelsrock @ 08/14/2013 at 8:48 am

Looking good Gerard. I, for one, like the short hair. Now get to work!!! It could be more than a year from now until you have something on the big screen. Not a good way to stay on people’s radar after many enjoyed your Mike Banning role.

Can'tGetEnough @ 08/14/2013 at 8:49 am

Well that was quick! Okay emmmmm I’ll start on the knee highs, but it’s going to take a long long time. LOL

@Can’tGetEnough: you will enjoy it, to be sure! :D
@angelsrock: Hi angelsrock! Do you knit?

@emmmmm:
hi emmmm to u a did a new movie, i hope u enjoy it

Nice to see Mr. GB re-surface….. Hopefully work will be on it’s way… !!!

… and hopefully he remembers to be back in London very soon …… Like in 11/2 week … ;-)

Hi Ladies Nice to see you taking up knitting hahahaha I for one do not knit but I am capable of making him a new kilt …. maybe in a new refreshing color …. ;-)

@tess: thank you Tess!! I did post that one on the last thread and I enjoyed very much you talented woman! :D

@C.A.: and it will rock! :D

So glad to see GB back hanging with Fred, where he belongs.

@Can’tGetEnough: Hi CGE, you big bully you. How dare you put the words friendly & nice in the same sentence. & also please stop using any words that have a letter of the alphabet in them !!! :-)

Kali Orexi @ 08/14/2013 at 9:24 am

@C.A.: I hope that he will be back in time for your visit to London C.A.

Kali Orexi @ 08/14/2013 at 9:31 am

@C.A.: Keep in mind that the kilt must be big enough so that he can wear my chain maille chastity belt lol

Kali Orexi @ 08/14/2013 at 9:36 am

He’s looking well rested and love the haircut!

@Kali Orexi:Oh Kali, Kali Kali, you keep the key then. But, I will be doing all the G.B. fittings – can’t make any garments without correct measurements, right ? :-)

Kali Orexi @ 08/14/2013 at 9:38 am

@fromoz: Fit away my dear, fit away! :)

He is gorgeous. Back in clothing color! Always handsome in olive. Back in sunny Malibu too! Great company, good food, peaceful and colorful surroundings… it’s all good!
Hey, people. One step at a time. It’s his choice to work or not. Don’t we all wish we could take such an extended vacation? Don’t hate him for it. Yes, I’d like to see him doing something constructive but we don’t know what all’s going on behind the scenes, do we? Let him do it his way.
~K

Gerry in Malibu. Looking good. Hello to cge, ducky, emmmmm , autumn, anglesrock, kali, and everyone else.

——-Off topic——-
Well well, now I know why James Franco didin’t want to direct “Garden Of Last Days”, he probably had too much work in making new ad for Gucci…BTW he looks like a monkey’s bu.tt there IMO. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151796060121013&set=a.81172311012.111384.44596321012&type=1

@nr007: He’s waaay over rated. I don’t see the attraction.

I mean Franco not Gerry.

Hi emmmm it will rock … Any preference in color…? :)

Hi Kali so nice you old moniker is in use again and did I say anything about me visiting London next friday in a week until monday and where I was staying ……………….. LOL……….. But Thank you for the very thought .. Could be interesting having a spiritual conversation with GB …. :)

Well Ladies …. Making the kilt big enough for the chastity belt and an anakonda warmer … Phew tough one …. But could do worse … LOL..

Franco is over-rated as an actor, but he is multifaceted human and hugely talented, only he’s too into himself which cancels his cool factor.
It is very upsetting the Garden’s project fell though. I think it is because he isn’t all that, Franco, and bailed. And working alongside someone like Gerry, who could intimidate him on many levels, I think he bolted rather than deal with it.
~K

@GFW: “Wasn’t Gerry supposed to have his own signature fragrance line? Think Ariel said as much. Wonder what happened?”
He was? WOW. Probably not in his style. You know, Justin Bieber has his own, too. For girls.
Wait, there was a fragrance idea a couple of threads ago. It was called “Homme Cliche”, I believe.
I’m just joking, don’t be mad ;)

Not Freddy @ 08/14/2013 at 11:26 am

@Cool: And it’s nice to see GFW is back again with her contradictions. So now it’s ok for Gerry not to be working? The Madalina/Marco story is pure crap. Having three web rags copying the same story from each other is typical.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7140 » Show All