Gerard Butler Makes Shortlist for Scottish Fashion Icon Award!

Gerard Butler Makes Shortlist for Scottish Fashion Icon Award!

Gerard Butler shows off his chest hair while heading out for lunch with a friend at Real Food Daily Restaurant on Monday (September 9) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old actor was spotted chatting on the phone while touching down at LAX Airport.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that Gerard has made the shortlist for the Scottish Fashion Icon Award, which will be presented at the 2013 Scottish Fashion Awards on October 9 in London, England. Vote for him now!

The list also includes Gemma Cairney, Thom Evans, Calvin Harris, Andy Murray, James McAvoy, and Julianne Moore.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler grabbing lunch at Real Food Daily Restaurant…

gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 01
gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 02
gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 03
gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 04
gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 05
gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 06
gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 07
gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 08
gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 09
gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 10
gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 11

Getty

1,104 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 745 » Show All

@C.A.: good to see you C.A, I was thinking after seeing the pictures again, waving etc. that it might have been the paps that put him in a good mood. They might have been teasing him along the way, and then that picture of the pap taken with him. #69. Seems they might have all been having a good time instead of the usual harassment.
Hope all is well with you.

@JS: Sorry that should be he will NOT be judged on casual wear.

@Ducky: “Seriously, could someone help me out here. Will the short list for the fashion awards be wearing the designers clothing? In otherwords will they be the models?”

I think the will be judged on how good they look dressed up (certainly not on how they dress when they are strolling round town as some have said.) I don’t think they will be modelling.

Prancing Pony @ 09/10/2013 at 3:04 am

@Ducky: Yes, Ducky, maybe the paps told him he’d been nominated for a fashion icon award and he probably started to laugh ;) Hence the smiley photos. God bless him :)

Have a good night Ducky. :)

hee hee, in the last thread you accuse me of posting in the afternoon under other names. I don’t finish work until 4p.m.(and have no access to a computor at work) and then go to pick up the children from my in laws, take them home and then prepare the tea. Once we have eaten it’s the washing up and then getting the children ready for bed so no posting for me in the afternoon. Another of your silly theories shot down.

I’m sorry very much, but I could NOT help but show you THIS! She’s just ugliest! LOOOOL!

no kidding! @ 09/10/2013 at 3:43 am

Wow – that really is not a very flattering photo of her. I am certainly no fan of M.G. (I think she is an atrocious role model for young women) but she usually looks better than that!

I think she is a beautiful girl but this is not her best pic

@Ducky: Hi Ducky good to hear from you too … Have been off to London and after that busy getting on with life ;) Hope you are doing well and yes the pictures are somehow different from other paps pics … and very sudden after all the rumours on last thread!! Hope all is well in LaLaLand :)

A new “Dom Hemingway” thread on JJ.
MG can’t stand up straight — EVER

@Nicole:

stop posting that garbage..it only makes you look stupid

angelsrock @ 09/10/2013 at 6:25 am

I think he looks pretty dayum good. Except for those shoes. Looks like a middle schooler minus his skateboard. But the shirt and pants I like and the hair is very short. And his smile!!!! Hope he’s discussing possible roles with Alan.

@Nicole: Of course you chose the least flattering photo to post. This one from the same batch is a little more favorable. I do like Madalina, but can agree that was not a flattering dress.

just a thought @ 09/10/2013 at 6:32 am

That is one fine looking man. Love that smile. Hope that means he will be sharing a new project with us soon.

no kidding! @ 09/10/2013 at 6:33 am

She still can’t pose for sh*t! The only thing she knows how to do is wear a bikini or underwear and bend over and stick her ass out – hence the reason she is a terrible role model for young women! That and the fact that she has pretty much developed a “career” by s**king the c**k of any famous guy she could – pathetic really (if she wasn’t so unpleasant I will would feel sorry for her)…

needs a stylist @ 09/10/2013 at 6:34 am

I too like the shorts and shirt, but seriously boot sneakers with shorts – NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! For all the money he earns could he not buy nicer shoes… arrgghhhh.

@ATTN: Oh please, MG makes EC look like a gawky little girl here.

seriously @ 09/10/2013 at 7:03 am

EC has natural beauty and natural talent and it shines through – not like the stupid silicon transvestite who has the personality of a brain damaged hedgehog! (I apologise to all hedgehogs for the comparison)

Quit talking about Mandaleena on this thread. If you have the need to go on and on about the twit, take it to the DH thread. Why are you even talking about her anymore?

MADALINA GHENEA PR/OSTIT/UTE @ 09/10/2013 at 7:20 am

@not: You just don’t have a sense of humor. Just skip it and don’t point me.

Stop stealing my moniker? You must have the courage to speak for themselves! Shame on you!?

@angelsrock: Or if no roles why not and maybe I need to get a new manager????

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 745 » Show All