Robert Pattinson Steps Out After Kristen Stewart Reunion

Robert Pattinson Steps Out After Kristen Stewart Reunion

Robert Pattinson carries a brown bag full of groceries while out and about doing some shopping on Tuesday afternoon (November 5) in Los Angeles.

This is the first sighting of the 27-year-old actor since his reunion with Kristen Stewart last week.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Robert Pattinson

Reportedly, Kristen drove to Robert‘s house just before Halloween, where the two met up for a few hours together. After the three hour visit, Kristen and Rob both left in their respective vehicles. Once they were caught by photographers, the duo split and went on their separate ways, according to Us Weekly.

robert pattinson grabs groceries to go 01
robert pattinson grabs groceries to go 02
robert pattinson grabs groceries to go 03
robert pattinson grabs groceries to go 04
robert pattinson grabs groceries to go 05

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

a few hrs...lol @ 11/06/2013 at 8:55 am

mercy
bang bang bang bang bang

I hope they are back together. It’s like bland = bland, they are suited to each other.

Kstew was pining for the pattpits.

Robsten_Fan @ 11/06/2013 at 9:05 am

They deserve each other… <3

ellen victa @ 11/06/2013 at 9:15 am

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,

Jobs55.com

COPY LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

They get back together because they love the media focus on them. It helps to promote any movies the get attached to do..they miss all that crazy Twilight pandemonium they had…when people followed them as Robsten.

Lol embarrassing, the dude just doesn’t learn. Once a doormat, always one I guess.

@L: rob ain’t a doormat : “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong”(Gandhi)

@L: For God’s sake shut up with the stupid commentary thou shalt make many people happier if you have a problem go away with the agreement came

xcbmiojhk89 @ 11/06/2013 at 10:24 am

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.ōrg————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.

Rob looks so good!

living in a box @ 11/06/2013 at 11:03 am

are you sure that rob pattinson? or some homeless guy look like him.

hilarious!! @ 11/06/2013 at 1:17 pm

It’s so redundant ! . the comments are always the same ..”he’s a doormat ” … he’s a homeless looking bum” … Blah.. Blah.. Blah… LOL.. it seems to strike a nerve with some because they have no clue about this guy personal life all they have to go on are these assumptions from all of the tabloids and gossip blogs .. whom by the way knows absolutely nothing !!!! ..LOL.. The best part is that they are not giving them a damn thing to gossip about .. I just love this whole thing , i find it hilarious ..LOL.!!!!

Hey, look, it’s doormat!

“No more Yankee my wankie KStew”

They’re bang-buddies.

I hope they are back together!!!! those people (girls) who write that Kristen does not deserve robert etc.. They do not say for the sake of Rob, but because they hope to go with him.

Digiclock @ 11/07/2013 at 3:50 am

Pattinson is a brit, understood, not a Yankee, so this is a false relationship for cameras back in the britland. The real Yankees, The Americans, don’t give this unknown a second thought. They know its future.