Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo Hold Hands for Apartment Hunting

Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo Hold Hands for Apartment Hunting

Adam Levine and fiancee Behati Prinsloo hold hands while doing some apartment hunting on Friday (November 15) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, the 34-year-old Maroon 5 front man promoted the fifth season of his hit show The Voice during an appearance on The Today Show, where he cradled a cute puppy.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Adam Levine

“It would be an interesting idea… I know nothing,” Adam shared during the Today Show appearance about rumors that he is People‘s Sexiest Man Alive, which will be revealed next week.

adam levine behati prinsloo hold hands for apartment hunting 01
adam levine behati prinsloo hold hands for apartment hunting 02
adam levine behati prinsloo hold hands for apartment hunting 03
adam levine behati prinsloo hold hands for apartment hunting 04
adam levine behati prinsloo hold hands for apartment hunting 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 812 » Show All
queen bee foreva @ 11/16/2013 at 12:21 pm

we always say the truth the picturz of them kissin with tongue in the streetis out and its tru luv haterz he is aafter queen bee like his dogs he is mawd in luv like a maniac with her BOOM fucckkk u mothersuckass

LOL you guys are hilarious. i hope this couple lasts a long time just so i can watch y’all lose your $hit. seriously, who cares this much?

Troll Pole @ 11/16/2013 at 12:31 pm

@???: You do. You’re here.

@???, I’ll tell you cares this much, fans, fans that have been offered an image that they have put their hard earned money In to buying, gave their money to Maroon 5 and Adam because they thought that their songs meant something because that’s what they were told to get them to buy the CDs and the memorabilia and the concert tickets and the flights and the hotels and gas to get them to concerts all over the place. THATS WHO.

@Troll Pole: i’m here laughing at you guys, you’re right.@Pulease: i didn’t realize buying concert tickets and supporting a man’s music career means you care so much about who he puts his ***** in

@Pulease I’m sure it will be a great concert. I saw M5 this summer and that is the one place Adam does shine and he really does appreciate his fans. The band is great but gets over shadowed by Adam, the bandmates do seem to really get a long. I loved the shown

the funny thing is, you guys had the right idea. if nobody comments these posts, they stop getting the attention. yet you guys just can’t help yourself and most of their posts have at least 150+ comments on them. too funny

@Tina, glad you liked it, I hope Europe is as good, the Honda tour got great reviews from the fans so I really hope the band hasn’t run out of steam. Robin Thicke is on it so that will give a boost as Blurred Lines reached No1 here, although him and Adam together weeelllllllllll. Haha.

@Tina: i thought adam didn’t appreciate his fans? isn’t that what everyone on here cries about?

queen bee foreva @ 11/16/2013 at 12:45 pm

they will last foreva cus he cant live without queen bee and proof everywhere like we said them kissin with tongues in the street and him grabbin her asss but queen bee looks bored with adam the old desperate bug she wuntz ali BOOM proof everywhere he cheated on anne with queen bee and she has everything of him and the best of his world haterz ya all hatin cus ya wunt to be her suckas give up cus nubody believe stuped rumors ya all blind af cus proof in frunt of u trollz

Troll Pole @ 11/16/2013 at 12:50 pm

@???: You need to take your advice. You add to the post count. D’OH!

Just Putting it Out There @ 11/16/2013 at 12:58 pm

The media keeps forgetting to make mention that Adam was at 2 Victoria’s Secret fashion shows; not 1 and it was clear that he was more connected to her shows than this one. Also would he have come at all if they weren’t engaged? I doubt it.

actually some media outlets compare from then he went with anne to now, so some do mention it i think on yahoo they even had different photos, or maybe it was daily mail? idk which one but one article actually out pics of the show with anne to now

this is a gossip site we re just gossiping if you dont like ??? u can leave…

it was us weekly in case anyone wants to see it, he doesnt have a pic with bp from the event in the story article which is bizarre to me and we’re not the only ones who doubt these 2 and her modeling… comments are interesting…

In the latest issue of Lucky magazine, there is a story about Jane Herman Bishop (Adam’s first love) and a friend of hers who have launched a new website about jeans called Jean Stories. It got me thinking that Adam’s ex-girlfriends really hit their stride and were much happier and successful when he was no longer in the picture. Except for Bee. She hit her stride because of him.

queen bee foreva @ 11/16/2013 at 1:47 pm

seco’nd apt he buys fur queen bee and the house in la is her house too and his dog is hers nut him only and haterz are stuped af and adam and queen bee always proof me right all the time suckass ya all look like liars thats why everybody in jj believe us cus we have proof by them ya all have stuped rumors BOOM mothersuckas

@heeyyy, thanks for this, that article makes both of them look incredibly stupid.

@heeyyy: Wow, and people complain about what we post here. This site isn’t as high profile as US Weekly or E! Online. Imagine if we posted on one of those sites instead.

Did anyone see someone posted as Nina Agdal at e online, really funny, hope it was one of her friends after what happened.

i know right!? the comments there are insane!! the racists one kinda bother me but w.e; i still dont get why they didnt put a pic of them together for the article, isnt that stupid?? he has a pic with valentino not his fiance whos the HEADLINE story, but that pic with anne nothing can compare to that seriously idk if it was planned (after watching the video of it i personally dont think it was i think he spontaneously ran up to her to kiss her) but that was love and it was cute moment, im not jumping on the anne bandwagon here though…. i love how most ppl look right through this relationship….

Isn’t that what BP and Adam are trying to do/achieve, what he had with Anne. It’s an impossible task, comparing apples and pears and she is just too young and isn’t professional enough to carry it off, he’s over compensating. I don’t care about her but who is going to believe in Adam/M5 after this fiasco.

That crazy @???… Just saw it now, but would have answered. Does the B? We are all entitled to state our opinion, especially when it comes from someone the public. Those who enter this business, you know that every step is monitored and is exposed to trial. Do not like it? Ask to exit!

I am exhausted by all of this. Excluding the stans, everyone on here likes M5′ Adam or both, maybe would should stop posting as someone suggested , but I will miss some of you, anyway I doubt it will change anything for the band or Adam, what a mess. Hey @Marcella, I will definitely miss you, if I was a man I would date you.

@Pulease: hahahha, thanks! Still do not understand why if you were a man go out with me, but I take it as a compliment. Will you let that person affect you? Love M5, but I still like so I will not agree with everything they do. Keeps saying if I had a chance, help Adam. I find it regrettable that it has become, but I feel that it will pass. I’ll keep posting, this is a form of therapy. Especially knowing that there are people who think the same way I do.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 812 » Show All