Vanessa Hudgens: Coachella is My Main Event of the Year

Vanessa Hudgens: Coachella is My Main Event of the Year

Vanessa Hudgens keeps her phone partially in front of her face as she steps out to run some errands on Friday (January 31) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old actress just made an appearance on Chelsea Lately, where she dished on the Coachella Music Festival.

“I honestly look for it every year so I can go to Coachella. That is my main event of the year, I love it.” Vanessa told Chelsea Handler during her interview. “Like, you have to be like, super passionate about the music.”

In case you missed it, check out the full 2014 Coachella Music Festival line up!

FYI: Vanessa is using ban.do‘s cash money iPhone case and Koolaburra “Tasso” boots.

Vanessa Hudgens’ Chelsea Lately Interview
vanessa hudgens coachella is my main event of the year 01
vanessa hudgens coachella is my main event of the year 02
vanessa hudgens coachella is my main event of the year 03
vanessa hudgens coachella is my main event of the year 04
vanessa hudgens coachella is my main event of the year 05
vanessa hudgens coachella is my main event of the year 06
vanessa hudgens coachella is my main event of the year 07
vanessa hudgens coachella is my main event of the year 08

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Festival Fever, Vanessa Hudgens

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

lovely!!!

you know whats weird, i dont think ive ever seen an actress where their interviews dont translate their work. i was actually very impressed by vanessas performance in Gimme Shelter but some of her interviews leaves me scratching my head like shes like kid high on sugar. shes adorable but its like two different people. :/ hope i havent offended

She only likes Coachella because it’s her chance to dress up and show off

Vanessa likes Coachella so what? I know someone who likes Coke-chella!

she’s not ugly (I can’t say she’s pretty either) but I don’t like her. there’s not ing special about her.. I don’t like her style either. Like she doesn’t have personality .. she could dress better. Vanessa please DO CHANGE THE STYLIST (if u even have one)

Of course it is @ 01/31/2014 at 6:00 pm

It’s a major drug fest, she can do pot and molly, etc. anywhere, but its so much cool to do it at an outdoor festival like, woodstock, man. she s just too cool for the room. and yea why doesnt she talk more about her “career”. she s just creepy

@lucy: No offense taken. It’s called acting. If every part you play is just you in a different dress you not acting you just being yourself. Love it when people say she’s nothing like this or that character she played.

Nightwish @ 01/31/2014 at 7:18 pm

@lucy: You seem confused about her. The reason is simple- Hudgens doesnt even know who the hell she is. She has an identity crisis, and changes her personality depending on who she wants to impress. Its sad. This chick is messed up in the head. No wonder she interviews so poorly. Her acting is total desperation too. she needs to get out of hw

Haters Suck! @ 01/31/2014 at 7:39 pm

@nightwish
You’re an idiot.

@lucy: I ‘m confused. So you think she should act like her character in GS in real life? Watching her interviews, and how bubbly and lively she can be, should tell you why her recent roles in SB and GS are a huge departure for her. Gabriella was not a stretch for her, but Candy and Apple definitely are. No offense taken.

So did anyone here see her offensive marijana promotion insulting disney :her origins : as well
The article is on daily mail

Haters Suck! @ 01/31/2014 at 8:14 pm

@truly
Yes. And…

Nightwish @ 01/31/2014 at 8:18 pm

@maria: Its not a ‘huge departure’ for her. Actresses love to escape and make drama on film. In hudgens case, she channeled her desperation for wanting an award so badly, and thoughts of irrelevancy if her film failed. Easy as pie lol!

Nightwish
Why are you such a bully?

is there a reason why she always has a phone attached to the side of her face? it’s not like she’s an actual actress so she needs all these pictures to put her out there and make people aware of who she is. with a phone in front of her face all the time she looks really bizarre. or perhaps she’s just hiding her zits. who knows. it’s ugly either way.

Lol did you hear what happened to sniffron’s TAM? It FLOPPED HARD. Couldn ‘t even gross $1m opening in 2000 theaters. And here his fans talking about vanssa ‘s box office incapability. Rotflmao

Kelly martineau @ 01/31/2014 at 9:42 pm

Hi there

Kelly martineau @ 01/31/2014 at 9:47 pm

Hopefully ah will trip and fall on her face wearing those shoes. Why do people wear those kind of shoes when they have a hard time walking in them. Women use your days wisely. Go volunteer somewhere. Tell your manager to get you a job fast . Don”t know what to do with yourself.

@melissa: Funny, I think she looks like an other ordinary twenty something never far from their phone. Look around in public places. Not unusual at all. So silly to call her out on something everyone else does.

@sniffron: It’s really not fair to call a movie a flop when it just opened today. It will do well. Stupid humor, sex, and raunchy language sells well to this generation. Sad.

Haters Suck! @ 01/31/2014 at 10:01 pm

@sniffron
Leave it alone man. What that dude does no longer has anything to do with vanessa. She’s better off now so just relax.

@maria i know that sex sells well.Spring breakers itself is an example. But this didn ‘t. I bet sniffron was thinking this would be his Spring breakers. It looks like he isnt bankable anymore.lmao

@maria:Their expecting zacs new film to exceed its budget on opening weekend. Awesome!@sniffron: Eat that, loosier

Haters Suck! @ 02/01/2014 at 12:20 am

@nightwish
The budget was barley 8 million. Not including all promotion and sponsorship.. My damn tv was full of spots for that movie for a month. And it didn’t even play here. 2800 screens still didn’t make it here. You talk about vanessa not getting paid for her movies. Looks like they barley paid the cast at all.

Nightwish
Why are u such a bully? Why don’t you want people to like Vanessa?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All