Philip Seymour Hoffman Was Found Dead with Syringe in His Arm, Possibly Heroin Nearby
More details are coming out about Philip Seymour Hoffman‘s death and police sources confirm that he was found with a syringe in his arm.
The 46-year-old actor died on Sunday (February 2) of an apparent drug overdose and the police sources also say they found a clear envelope with what appeared to be heroin nearby the body, according to People.
Philip entered rehab back in May for snorting heroin. He had relapsed in 2012 after staying clean for 23 years.
The family of Mr. Hoffman have released a statement saying they are “devastated by the loss of our beloved” family member. He is survived by his partner, costume designer Mimi O’Donnell, and their three children.