Tue, 25 March 2014 at 3:30 pm
Five Things We Learned from Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's 'Vogue' Cover
- Here’s a list of everything we learned from Kim Kardashian & Kanye West‘s Vogue cover – Huffington Post
- David Archuleta is back home after completing a two year mission! – Just Jared Jr
- Check out this sneak peek pic from Gotham – Entertainment Weekly
- Two Grey’s Anatomy series regulars will not be back – The Hollywood Reporter
- Lady Gaga wears a sparkly outfit – DListed
- Aw! Watch Quinn and Puck’s duet from tonight’s Glee – Just Jared Jr
- Nina Agdal is a bikini goddess – Hollywood Tuna
- Four base jumpers arrested after jumping off the World Trade Center memorial – Towleroad
- The Wolf of Wall Street, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill, is based on the true story of Jordan Belfort, from his rise to a wealthy stockbroker living the high life to his fall involving crime, corruption and the federal government.
- Delivery Man, starring Vince Vaughn and Cobie Smulders, is about an affable underachiever who finds out he’s fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago. Now he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them file a lawsuit to reveal his identity.
DVDs & Blu-rays Released This Week
Like Just Jared on Facebook