Johnny Depp's 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Production Halted After His Injury
Johnny Depp‘s Pirates of the Caribbean 5 has reportedly been delayed even more due to his hand injury.
The 51-year-old actor injured his hand earlier in the month in Australia and was rushed back to the USA for surgery. The injury did not happen during filming and was said to minimally impact filming.
New reports have emerged that say 200 crew members were told they would not resume filming until mid-April, Variety reports. Filming did continue on scenes without Johnny after he was taken back to the US on March 10. No word if this will effect the film’s previously announced July 7, 2017 release date.