- Conrad Murray is a free man after serving a two year jail sentence- TMZ
- Tori Spelling calls Katie Holmes a “plastic robot”- US Weekly
- Justin Bieber releases video about life changing trip- Just Jared Jr
- Al Roker posts funny video from Drake concert- Entertainment Weekly
- Did you see Julianne Hough‘s shocking Halloween costume- Lainey Gossip
- Britney Spears in a funny Halloween video- TooFab
- Paris Hilton is dead on as Miley Cyrus for Halloween- MTV
- Kristen Stewart visits a pumpkin patch- Popsugar
Conrad Murray - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
A jury in Los Angeles has decided that AEG Live is not liable in the wrongful death case filed by Michael Jackson‘s family.
The trial focused on whether AEG was negligent by hiring doctor Conrad Murray, who the family had deemed unfit and incompetent to treat Michael. The family argued that the entertainment company had turned a blind eye to the singer’s physical condition and were pressing him to do the This Is It tour.
AEG’s legal team argued that it was Michael who chosen Conrad as his doctor and that his use of propofol, the drug that caused his death in 2009, had started many years before their relationship began.
If Michael‘s family had won the case, damages could have reached upwards of $1 billion.
- Michael Jackson‘s former doctor Conrad Murray has reached out to Paris Jackson in the form of a recorded message, complete with lyrics to popular songs – TMZ
- Kristen Bell debuts her post-baby body – US Weekly
- Have you seen Taylor Lautner and Patrick Schwarzenegger‘s new Grown Ups 2 clip? – Just Jared Jr
- A suicidal man pulls a knife on the Today show plaza – Entertainment Tonight
- Nicole Kidman reunites with ex Lenny Kravitz – Lainey Gossip
- Sex and the City celebrates its 15th anniversary – TooFab
- Have you seen the creepy new Insidious: Chapter 2 trailer? – MTV Movies
- Check out Kim Kardashian‘s best quotes about being pregnant – Popsugar
- Find out some shocking allegations Conrad Murray is making in the new Michael Jackson documentary – TMZ
- Which British entertainer gave her friend a permanent tattoo? – Just Jared Jr
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds make a move in their relationship – Lainey Gossip
- Kris Jenner admits to cheating on her first husband – The Superficial
- Find out why Jason Segel was starstruck by Angelina Jolie – US Weekly
- Submit your questions for Angels & Airwaves – MTV Buzz
- Natalie Portman bundles up with baby Aleph – Popsugar
- Nicole Richie picks up adorable Harlow from ballet – Trendmill
- Chloe Sevigny cross dresses for a new photo shoot – Videogum
Dr. Conrad Murray has been found guilty in his manslaughter trial.
The doctor was charged with the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson and faced a maximum sentence of four years in prison and the loss of his medical license.
“Michael Jackson trusted Conrad Murray. He trusted him with his life,” prosecutor David Wahlgren said in closing statements to the jury.
“Michael Jackson went into his personal bathroom and swallowed Lorazepam and Dr. Murray didn’t know,” defense attorney Ed Chernoff told jurors in his closing statement. “Somebody’s got to say it … If it were anybody else but Michael Jackson … anybody else, would this doctor be here today?
DO YOU THINK jurors made the right decision in the Conrad Murray case?