Top Stories

Harvey Weinstein Breaking News, Photos, and Videos

Queen Elizabeth Strips Harvey Weinstein of Royal Honor

Queen Elizabeth is taking away an important honor bestowed upon disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.

The 94-year-old royal has taken away the 68-year-old film producer’s Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire honor, or CBE, awarded in 2004, it was confirmed via THR on Friday (September 18).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Queen Elizabeth

Harvey was found guilty of rape and sexual assault earlier in 2020, and sentenced to 23 years in prison.

”The Queen has directed that the appointment of Harvey Weinstein to be an Honorary Commander of the Civil Division of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, dated 29 January 2004, shall be cancelled and annulled and that his name shall be erased from the Register of the said Order,” a statement in the UK.’s official public record newspaper said.

The honor is meant for people who have made a “distinguished, innovative contribution to any area.”

Harvey Weinstein‘s survivors recently were awarded a settlement in this amount.

Rachael Leigh Cook Recalls Meeting With Harvey Weinstein

Rachael Leigh Cook is reflecting on her experience in the industry.

The 40-year-old She’s All That star opened up in a feature for Variety.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of

She’s All That was executive produced by Harvey Weinstein. Although she does not remember his presence on the set, she recalls having one or two meetings with the former head of Miramax, who is now serving a 23-year-prison sentence for rape and sexual abuse.

She said that at the meetings, she always accompanied by her female then-manager, who she believes was protecting her from Harvey.

“Absolutely, with every fiber of my being I know that. He was someone who people spoke about in a different tone, but it was years before I knew why,” she explained.

Rachael also has a new boyfriend after filing for divorce, according to reports. Find out who!

Harvey Weinstein Photo Gallery

Ashley Judd Wins Appeal in Harvey Weinstein Lawsuit

Ashley Judd is moving forward.

An appeals court ruled Wednesday (July 29) that the 52-year-old actress can pursue a sexual harassment claim against Harvey Weinstein, Variety reported.

The three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed the lower court, which had previously thrown out the claim that he held power over her career when he invited her to his room at the Peninsula Hotel in the mid-1990s.

“(T)heir relationship consisted of an inherent power imbalance wherein Weinstein was uniquely situated to exercise coercion or leverage over Judd by virtue of his professional position and influence as a top producer in Hollywood. Therefore, the district court erred when it dismissed Judd’s sexual harassment claim,” wrote Judge Mary H. Murguia.

Ashley sued Harvey back in April of 2018, alleging he lured her into his hotel room, and tried to make her watch him shower and give him a massage. She also sued for defamation and retaliation when she rebuffed his advances, alleging she was blacklisted from the film industry.

“That is, by virtue of his professional position and influence as a top producer in Hollywood, Weinstein was uniquely situated to exercise coercive power or leverage over Judd, who was a young actor at the beginning of her career at the time of the alleged harassment. Moreover, given Weinstein’s highly influential and ‘unavoidable’ presence in the film industry, the relationship was one that would have been difficult to terminate ‘without tangible hardship’ to Judd, whose livelihood as an actor depended on being cast for roles,” the judge also wrote.

The case will now go back to the lower court and proceed on all claims.

Singer Sia recently revealed she had to step in regarding Harvey Weinstein for this reason…

Sia Reveals She Had to Step In After Harvey Weinstein Invited Maddie Ziegler to Fly on a Plane with Him

Sia is very protective of Maddie Ziegler and she will do anything to keep her safe.

During a new interview with Zach Sang Show, the 44-year-old entertainer revealed how she would continue working on projects with the 17-year-old dancer so that she could keep her safe.

“I mean, as soon as I met Maddie I felt this extreme desire to protect her, and I think that it was part of my own healing, and I felt this extreme compulsion to protect her,” Sia said. “The irony is that I didn’t want to be famous and I threw this child into the spotlight. She would say to me, ‘Don’t be silly, I was already famous and I wanted to be famous.’ And I would say, ‘And you know, it can stop at any time, right? If you want it to stop, I can make it stop. You can just go back to being a normal person again.’ But she just said, ‘No, I love performing. I love dancing, and I love acting so much.’”

Sia started working with Maddie when she was just 11-years-old. Sia then revealed that disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein once tried to get Maddie to fly on a plane with him.

“So I thought, how’s a good way I can keep her safe is just keep making projects for her, and therefore most of the time we’re working together – and you know I kept her off a plane that Harvey Weinstein tried to get her on,” Sia revealed. “I know there’s times where my insight has really made a difference, like kept her safe… Yeah, that was really disgusting… When he invited her, that’s when I called, I told [her mom] Melissa, I had to. I just said, ‘Please don’t, do not do that, do not do that, do not do that.’”

“Even recently, she was offered a part in a film and I felt that the film wasn’t good enough for her, and so I called Melissa, and was like, ‘Please don’t do this, like this isn’t good for her career. It’s not good for her long term credibility. This is not a good co-star to be in a movie with. So I just try and help guide,” Sia added. “I can be a pain in the butt. I think her manager thinks I’m a real pain in the butt, I’m sure.”

Harvey is currently serving a 23 year sentence in a New York prison after being found guilty of sexual assault and rape in the third degree.

It was recently revealed this star threatened to beat up Harvey.

Harvey Weinstein Survivors Get $19 Million in Settlement

The survivors who stepped forward with sexual misconduct and harassment allegations against Harvey Weinstein are being award a $19 million settlement.

The members of the class-action lawsuit, aided by the New York Attorney General, are now waiting for approval by the bankruptcy and district courts for payments, according to Variety on Tuesday (June 30).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Harvey Weinstein

This will resolve two lawsuits: one against Harvey, Bob Weinstein and The Weinsten Company filed in February of 2018 by the Office of the Attorney General due to the hostile work culture at TWC, and a separate lawsuit on behalf of a group of women who were sexually harassed and assaulted by Harvey.

Harvey is currently serving a 23 year sentence in a New York prison after being found guilty of sexual assault and rape in the third degree.

It was recently revealed this star threatened to beat up Harvey.

James Gandolfini Once Threatened to 'Beat the F-k' Out of Harvey Weinstein

James Gandolfini once threatened to “beat the f*ck” out of Harvey Weinstein.

His Sopranos co-stars Steve Schirripa and Michael Imperioli were guests on a recent episode of The Joe Rogan Experience where they told the story.

Weinstein wanted James to appear on David Letterman‘s talk show to promote 2012’s excellent Killing Them Softly.

The actors recalled, “He said, ‘Harvey Weinstein keeps calling, he wants me to do Letterman and I said no.’ And he got f*cking nasty with Jim. And Jim said, ‘I will beat the f*ck out of Harvey Weinstein! He f*cking calls me again, I will beat the f*ck out of him! For the money he paid me, I’m not f*cking doing it!’ Swear to God. And this is before all the Harvey Weinstein sh*t when he was still king sh*t.”

James passed away in 2013 at the young age of 51 from a heart attack.

Harvey Weinstein Allegedly Has Deformed Genitalia, New Report Explains What Caused It

A new report is making big claims about Harvey Weinstein‘s deformed genitalia.

The 68-year-old disgraced movie producer, who is currently serving a 23-year prison sentence for rape, is the subject of a new exposé in former Vanity Fair editor-in-chief Graydon Carter‘s new venture Airmail.

The report claims that Weinstein suffers from Fournier’s gangrene, a life-threatening bacterial infection that allegedly caused him to have deformed genitals.

“He had been stricken with Fournier’s gangrene, an acute infection of the genital region that diabetics and middle-aged men are prone to. Some patients need skin grafts to repair the affected area, while extreme cases can require an orchiectomy, the removal of the testicles. Deterioration of sexual function is another common side effect,” the report said.

Jessica Mann, who is one of Weinstein‘s accusers, says that she thought he might be “intersex” when she saw him unclothed.

Jurors at the rape trial in New York were reportedly shown full-frontal photos of Weinstein, which showed the deformity.

Last month, one of Weinstein‘s former assistants broke her NDA to speak out in a new interview.