- Marie Osmond gives marriage a second shot with her first husband, Stephen Craig – PopEater
- Ariel Winter looks lovely at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner – Just Jared Jr
- A Godfather prequel is on the way – Huffington Post
- The teen who pelted Justin Bieber with eggs has been arrested – DListed
- Kristin Cavallari shows off her new engagement ring – Hollywood Tuna
- Jon Stewart argues why the Bin Laden death photo should be released – Towleroad
- See which Glee star will host the GLAAD Media Awards – Radar
- Kimora Lee Simmons has a fabulous birthday – Celebuzz
- What does Pauly D ask for on his rider? – Celebslam
- See what gift Prince Harry gave to one of Kate Middleton‘s young bridesmaids – ASL
- Haley Reinhart rocks out on American Idol – Idolator
Marie Osmond | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Marie Osmond takes extra time off to grieve – Popeater
- Selena Gomez gets waxed for Washington, D.C. – JustJaredJr
- Read the detailed allegations of Jesse James‘ infidelity – DListed
- Demi Moore talks Photoshop controversy – HuffingtonPost
- Heidi Klum channels a strongman – HollywoodTuna
- Jennifer Aniston‘s ten best movies get ranked – RottenTomatoes
- Lady Gaga asked Boy George for an autograph in an interesting spot – Towleroad
- Kristen Stewart is a comic book character – Radar
- Kendra Wilkinson reveals a scary past – Celebuzz
- Chelsea Handler and Jay Mohr get into a spat – Celebslam
- Jesus Luz says he feels very lucky – ASL
- Snoop Dogg does David Letterman‘s top ten list – Idolator
Marie Osmond‘s 18-year-old son Michael Blosil leapt to his death Friday night (February 26) from his downtown Los Angeles apartment building.
ET reports he left a suicide note referring to a lifelong battle with depression.
“My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time,” Marie said through her publicist Saturday.
Marie‘s brother Donny Osmond added, “Please pray for my sister and her family.”
Marie and Michael‘s father, Brian Blosil, pulled the plug on their 21-year marriage in March 2007. The couple had two biological children together and adopted five others, including Michael.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Osmond family and friends.