- Paul Walker could have made $80 million on more Fast & Furious films, according to new court documents – TMZ
- Are Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna still feuding? – Radar
- Find out when Drake‘s album is coming out – US Weekly
- Who took home popcorn trophies at the 2016 MTV Movie Awards? – Huffington Post
- The Vampire Diaries will end after next season – Just Jared Jr
- BFFs Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow bond over their books – Lainey Gossip
- This is how Melissa McCarthy became the new Adam Sandler – The Hollywood Reporter
- Are Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner dating again? – J-14
Paul Walker News, Pictures, and Videos
The settlement was actually reached 2014, but remained under the radar because it was not filed under Meadow‘s name.
“The amount paid by the estate of Roger Rodas into a trust for Meadow Walker only covers a fraction of what her father would have earned as an international movie star had his life not tragically been cut short,” the lawyer explained.
Meadow is still in the middle of a lawsuit against Porsche AG for “producing a vehicle that was defective and caused Paul Walker‘s death.”
- A judge has dismissed a wrongful death lawsuit filed against Porsche for the car crash that killed Paul Walker and Roger Rodas – TMZ
- Does Charlie Sheen face criminal charges for hiding his HIV? – Radar
- Elle Fanning booked an exciting new movie – Just Jared Jr
- Britney Spears can’t stop showing off her abs – Huffington Post
- Charlize Theron reveals how hard it is to be an actress – DListed
- Beyonce is flawless for Elle – Hollywood Tuna
- Cristiano Ronaldo is being taunted over his reported new relationship – Towleroad
In new documentary The Reality of Truth, the 37-year-old actress explained that she did anything she could to get her mind off of his passing.
“I have to say, you know, when I lost Paul, I went through about a year of just being an animal. Like, what could I do, physically, to just get my mind off of existentialism? Get my mind off of how transient life is and how we come here and can just disappear at any moment. How could I get my mind off that?” she explained.
She added that using a psychedelic plant called Ayahuasca helped her come to realizations about his death.
Michelle said, “I did everything I could possibly do to hide from myself and I’ll tell you that my Ayahuasca trip made me sad that he left me here. It wasn’t a sadness that he’s gone, it’s more like a jealousy that he’s there first.”
Watch the trailer for the film below…
The Reality of Truth Trailer
“No matter where you are in this universe… You will always be, my brother,” the 48-year-old actor wrote on his Facebook account on Monday (November 30).
You can pick up Paul‘s final Fast & Furious movie, Furious 7, now on Blu-ray and DVD.
“It’s still not easy…… 2 years ago today… We lost our brother….. Today I’m just gonna lay low and process…..” the 36-year-old entertainer wrote on his Instagram account.
“Clarity through Prayers and perspective is what I always seek and pray for…. With a heavy heart I post this….. Please continue to pray for the Walker family and his real friends who was with him every single day…. They’re some of the best and strongest people I know…… I know you’re in heaven smiling and rooting for us all….. #RIH (Rest in heaven),” he continued.
See the photo that he shared below.
Paul Walker‘s father, Paul Walker III, has filed a lawsuit against Porsche for the wrongful death of his son.
According to People, the late actor’s dad is the executor of his estate and claims in the suit that the Porsche Carrera GT “lacked certain safety features” that could have saved Paul and driver Roger Rodas.
Back in September, Paul‘s daughter Meadow, 16, filed a wrongful death suit, after which the car company fired back saying that Paul was at fault as he was a “knowledgeable and sophisticated user of the 2005 Carrera GT.”
Paul was 40 years old when he passed away in the November 2013 accident.