Taking to the podium to present include Gerard Butler, Bradley Cooper, Tom Ford, Jake Gyllenhaal, Chris Pine, Keanu Reeves, Ryan Reynolds and Sam Worthington. A bunch of female hotties set to present at the ceremony were announced yesterday.
Tom Ford Breaking News and Photos
Here’s what Tom had to share about the making of A Single Man:
On being nervous about his directorial debut: “I was very conscious of making it look like I knew exactly what the f— I was doing. But, sure, I didn’t sleep the night before because I was terrified of having to say “Cut!” in front of a bunch of people.”
On opening up to audiences: “There is a lot of my own life in the film. People say that when you start to write something you should always write what you know, so I had to ask myself, I know what I am as a fashion designer, but what am I about as a filmmaker? What do I believe in? Why should anyone see a Tom Ford film?”
On having to read reviews: “When you put that much of yourself out there, of course you’re terrified. Terrified! But I’ve never let potential terror or fear stop me. In my adult life I’ve understood that if I put an enormous amount of love and honesty into something, usually that shows in the end.”
A Single Man opens in limited release this Friday. For more from Tom Ford, check out V Magazine, on newsstands January 12 or on VMagazine.com.
Gerard Butler hams it up for the cameras per usual and flexes his muscles at the GQ Men Of The Year 2009 award ceremony on November 3, 2009 in Munich, Germany.
The 39-year-old Scottish stud and Lindsay Lohan reportedly got cozy at the Sol Kerzner Mazagan Beach Resort launch in El Jadida, Morocco, on Sunday night. Linds addressed the Gerry rumor as well as rumors she dated model Petey Wright in a Twitter post: “WHO HAS THE TIME! such lies – it keeps me laughing.”
Famed photographer Mario Testino, who most recently shot Brad Pitt for V Magazine, has a new book coming out called “Let Me In”.
The 300-page book, out Sept. 26, is Testino‘s personal archive of off-screen moments in color and black and white, featuring more than 100 contemporary stars including Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (and some of the kids), Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tom Ford, Adrien Brody, Kate Hudson, Claudia Schiffer, Gisele Bundchen, Michelle Pfeiffer, George Clooney, Madonna, Anjelica Huston and Matt Dillon.
The foreword was written by Nicole Kidman. The cover is shared by Demi Moore and hubby Ashton Kutcher. Check out the preview pictures below!
Here is the rest the Fantastic Chris Evans in suits from the new Tom Ford collection from the upcoming issue of GQ magazine.
His new dramedy The Nanny Diaries co-starring Scarlett Johansson opens in theaters nationwide tomorrow, August 24th! You can watch the latest TV spot for the film here.
Unfortunately, the film is garnering horrible reviews. It’s received a pitiful 25% from Rotten Tomatoes. Entertainment Weekly said, “Yes, there are wealthy New Yorkers as toxic as the X’s, but by making them so one-dimensional that it threatens to strain the word dimension, The Nanny Diaries becomes as flaccid and predictable as something you’d expect from Hollywood hacks.”
Box office bomb!
Suave in a suit…
Fantastic Four star Chris Evans will model Tom Ford’s new men’s collection in GQ‘s September issue.
Look for the full photo spread in the new issue of GQ, out on newsstands Monday.
You can next catch Chris on the silver screen in The Nanny Diaries, out next Friday, August 24.
The film also co-stars Scarlett Johansson, Alicia Keys, Laura Linney and Paul Giamatti.
Scarlett and Chris were spotted filming scenes at Columbia University last year.
- Tom Ford Opens a Boutique [PopSugar]
- Keira Knightley‘s Ugly Feet [DListed]
- Enrique Iglesias is a Coward [IDLYITW]
- Will Ferrell Grops Jenna Fischer (Video) [Egotastic]
- Alessandra Ambrosio 1, Adriama Lima 0 [HollywoodTuna]
- Josh Henderson: Ashlee Was My First Love [HollywoodRag]
- Kylie Minogue Backlash Begins [ASL]
- Is Britney Spears Bipolar? [CityRag]
- Hulk Hogan Getting a Divorce [ImNotObsessed]
- Jordan — I’m Hotter Than Posh! (Video) [TMZ]
- Leo Denies Pregnancy Rumor [UsWeekly]
- Paris‘s Sportswear Collection [Trendmill]
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, 4/10
- Madonna’s rep has shot down rumors that the pop star is returning to Malawi this weekend to adopt another child. Madonna is expected to visit the country, but it is so she can continue her work with the Raising Malawi organization. (She was seen leaving a London sound studio again with Justin Timberlake.)
- Lindsay Lohan and Harry Morton’s relationship is long over, but the two still have some issues to work out. Apparently Lindsay lives above Morton in L.A.’s Sierra Towers and her plumbing caused a flood that leaked into Morton’s apartment. A rep for Lindsay says this happened during her recent visit to New York and the situation is being taken care of.
- Larry Birkhead and Howard K. Stern shared a tender moment Tuesday night, changing the diaper of baby Dannielynn together, sources said.
- Bruce Willis and his Perfect Strangers co-star, Tamara Feldman, may be an item. The Post claims Willis “cuddled up against Feldman” during the premiere of their flick Tuesday night and the two kissed at an after-party later that night at the Gramercy Park Hotel.