Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie has a mother-daughter moment with Shiloh, 18 months, as the pair take a bike ride through the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday afternoon.

The couple started off down their street when the chain on Angie‘s bike came undone. One of her bodyguards came to her rescue to repair the bike. Brad was seen getting a little chuckle out of the incident.

Brad was seen pedaling the other three kids–Maddox, 6, and Pax, 4, in a kids’ chariot carrier, as well as Zahara, 2, in a kid’s bike seat.

20+ pictures inside of Angie‘s bicycle built for two and Brad‘s bike built for four…

angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 01
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 18
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 19
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 20

Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1036 » Show All
childish ha ha @ 12/22/2007 at 8:37 pm

and “ha ha” how old are you then? If you are as old as the ANUSton then your life must be so miserable & lonely. I am not Jill if you ask me. I am a regular lurker here but I saw your post & you sounds so so so (im) mature.

Are you “buang” by any chance.? Buang ka nga talaga. Anbd you should keep the user name it suits you to a Tee.

Beautiful pictures. Shiloh looks like mommy a lot.

Go give your own kid a buzz cut — better yet, shave it all off to get rid of his cooties — but leave Pax’s hair alone.

—————-

Um, what’s with the hostility? I was just simply stating an opinion. Did I really say something offensive? Seriously Brad and Angelina won’t know or care what I have to say about anybody’s hairstyle. Actually they won’t know or care what any of us here have to say about how they live their life. We are just bunch of anonymous people on a picture thread commenting and speculating on people we don’t even know. It’s just harmless fun, at least for me. Why are some fans so serious and defensive about everything?

He-who-shall-not-be-named @ 12/22/2007 at

I am guessing you were an only child. I love by brothers and sister now but when we were younger they got on my nerves. I could tell you stories about long car rides to my grandparents. Hell I bet the majority of people before the invention of the mini van and dvd could tell you.

Sara:

Agree with you. some fans got problems.

i just love this family. the best family in the world. brad and angelina you rock. merry christmas to the jolie-pitts

sara, Aniston sucks bigtime… deal with it or better yet jump in a frozen lake. Maybe then you’ll wake up & realize how fucked up you are…just like you pathetic mornic fraudulent idol Aniston!

Dirty Denise @ 12/22/2007 at 8:43 pm

ANGELINA PITT @ 12/22/2007 at 8:22 pm

i love this thread, great pictures and the comments are better than the other thread.

Merry christmas to all fans.
*********************
Girl, Jolie-Pitt fans are the best in the world.

I agree Nanana…sara got problems. A big one I must add.

I knowwww I am an asssss. Can someone just kill me now & end my fooking misery! Arrrrrgggghhh. Aniston helkp me. I ned you fooking ,millions!

Dirty Denise @ 12/22/2007 at 8:47 pm

Those girls are gonna be knock-outs when they grow up. Simply gorgeous, just like mommy.

Thanks Jared for the new thread , Shi looks so cute and adorable on the bike they grow up so fast

style @ 12/22/2007 at 7:03 pm
sorry but they don´t seem really clean people, (MY OPINION)
********************************************************
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In buddhism, you are taught that when your mind is unclean, your senses see only dirt. So first, start with cleaning out your OWN dirty mind.

tara @ 12/22/2007 at 8:42 pm

Sara didn’t mention anything about Aniston. Why inject Aniston into this?

oh L&S…an even sh*ttier rag than US rag started the countdown clock?…somehow I feel better knowing that, thanks pt. lol

Bringing over from the old thread:

Thanks Lady g for this photo. Looking at the woman’s hair, I wonder how dare she leave her bedroom that morning before combing, relaxing, tying, frying, braiding her hair. Such audacity.

Isabelle II @ 12/22/2007 at 8:52 pm

Don’t shoot me!!!!!!

I’m pretty sure that most of the negativity comes from miserable people that actually enjoy bashing on people. Go to other threads of other celebs———haters.
The more we call them hens the more we keep the you-know-who in the game

Oh boy, here we go… Sara = Nanana = Shanana = Shitzy = Sammy. You never quit, do you?

Every time I look at Shiloh, I always feel happy, because she always seems so curious and so innocent. Shiloh is my favorite HW baby.

finally shiloh went with her family i dont no y angelina and brad never take her

awww. they’re so adorable. the jolie-pitts on parade!

just jesse @ 12/22/2007 at 8:58 pm

sara @ 12/22/2007 at 8:37 pm I’m sure Brad and Angelina will cry themselves to sleep tonight over your disapproval of the length of Pax’s hair.

—————-

***
Good post Sara. I find it difficult to dialogue on here because of the hostility to a simple opinion or sometimes a question. Like I would love to know if Brad is vegetarian – I heard that the other day. Anyone know if it is true? Hopefully, I will get a straight answer and not a bunch of silliness.

LOL! i just noticed that angie’s making brad do the majority of the work. he’s carting 3 kids and she’s just got shiloh!

one day little zee will know just how many women would have liked to be as close to brad’s a$$ as she is in these pics.

loverly @ 12/22/2007 at 8:55 pm

>>>>>>>>>>>

(a) do you any kids?

(b) do you have 4 kids under 6?