Ed Westwick is So Lively

Ed Westwick is So Lively

Blake Lively and Ed Westwick film from the NYC set of Gossip Girl on Monday.

It was revealed yesterday that Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen) has a new love interest, played by Jesse Swenson.

Just TWENTY more days until Gossip Girl returns with brand spanking new episodes! Watch a promo for the latest ep below –

“Gossip Girl” – “The Blair B**** Project” Episode Promo

10+ pictures inside of Ed Westwick looking red hot…

ed westwick lively 01

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

My G-d, he is so charming!

PENN OBSESSER! @ 04/01/2008 at 3:38 pm

ahhhhh theree freakinn awesomee, i love that show!

Does blake Lively have a boyfriend ??

she’s so pretty !!!

ummm.....hello?!? @ 04/01/2008 at 3:52 pm

ive always said that he looks like the main singer from panic! at the disco. anybody else see the connection?

She is great and she looks wonderful!

¦== http://www.PleasingVacations.com ==¦

I like the show, but imo they are always too overdressed.

I have nothing against Gossip Girl but do we have to see pictures of them on justjared every single day that they film? It gets boring!!!!

freshragedyann @ 04/01/2008 at 4:19 pm

OMG I LOVE BLAKE SHE IS SO CUTE! and her show is amazing….

Circus act.

That Ed guy is extremely weird looking. His head is huge!

HI everyone (_8(I) [Homer] Especially , Brad Addict , cristina, Michelle, anustin, lavagirl, Lady G, Meli, leetle UN, V, julia

Cool. this show rawks, it so cool, but a little much drama maybe=P but thats why its good. gosh, i didnt know that taylor momsen was only 14, (: <33

California girl @ 04/01/2008 at 5:48 pm

I would KILL for Serena’s wardrobe

Thank you Jared for the daily GG pictures. Keep them coming!

The most beautiful cast on TV. Blake’s clothes are too amazing!

I LOVE EDDDDD.
oh my god he is my loverrrrr

Ed is soooooo HOT!!!!

I love that red jacket!

ED is damn HOT!

AZ gossip luva @ 04/01/2008 at 6:37 pm

Ed Westwick….I heart him! Have you heard he’s going to be in the new movie Son of Rambow? I think it comes out on 5/2….I CANT WAIT!!! He’s the hottest

If I saw Chuck’s outfit on anyone else it’d completely repulse me but it makes me all hot and bothered when I see it on Ed lol. Damn, he oozes sexiness and charm.

rolling eyes @ 04/01/2008 at 7:34 pm

ok if taylor’s gotta a new love interest then…

Serena’s brother is the GAY character… think about it… you know you can go so many places w/ Ed’s playboy charachter so it only leaves the male vanderwoodsen

i hate how this show actually makes u think about it… its such junk tv

can’t wait for it to come back!!

I love Ed Westwick. I can’t wait till Gossip Girl returns on Monday April 21st at 8 PM

EVERYONE WATCH LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

And justjared.com can continue to show Gossip Girl pics EVERYDAY.

Blake — in response to your question; she is supposedly dating Penn.

I’m 99.9 % sure that its Eric Vanderwoodsen who turns gay! I looked it up elsewhere. Anywayz thanx for the GG pics JJ!

i saw them omg i was there!
okay blake saw me..freakin penn had to leave
but ed was so sweet he was like i’m dorry i have to go to wardrobe..this was like right near my shcool!
and then we kinda followed them and they all..like extas and ervything went into a greek orthodox church..which was weird..but we didn’t go in
s yeah that was my gg moment
peace