Top Stories

Ed Westwick Latest News, Photos, and Videos

Shirtless Ed Westwick Hits the Beach in Short Shorts

Ed Westwick goes for a dip in the ocean during a day at the beach on Tuesday (May 15) in Tulum, Mexico.

The 30-year-old former Gossip Girl actor is taking some time to himself amid reports that prosecutors in Los Angeles are considering two possible charges in relation to sexual assault allegations.

Ed has publicly denied two accusations of rape that were made against him last year. He has been laying low ever since and his role on the BBC drama Ordeal By Innocence was replaced at the beginning of the year.

ed westwick shirtless beach photos 01
ed westwick shirtless beach photos 02
ed westwick shirtless beach photos 03
ed westwick shirtless beach photos 04
ed westwick shirtless beach photos 05

Ed Westwick Replaced in BBC Drama Amid Sexual Assault Allegations

Ed Westwick will no longer appear in the upcoming BBC drama Ordeal By Innocence following allegations of sexual assault.

Ed has been replaced by Christian Cooke in the program based on a novel by Agatha Christie, which was supposed to be one of the main Christmas shows on the BBC.

Christian will now reshoot Ed‘s scenes, The Guardian reports.

Prior to Christmas, the BBC announced that they were removing Ordeal By Innocence from their schedule “until these matters are resolved.”

Filming for another BBC drama in which Ed was set to star, White Gold, has also been stalled.

Ed has repeatedly denied these claims of sexual assault.

Ed Westwick Photo Gallery

Jessica Szohr Reacts to Rape Accusations Against Ed Westwick

Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick worked closely on Gossip Girl for many years and they have remained close friends. In a recent interview, she was asked to comment on the rape accusations made against him by multiple women.

The 32-year-old Shameless actress said that she is “shocked” by the allegations.

“I have known Ed for years and know how lovely he is, and don’t think he would ever put someone in a position like that,” Jessica told Cosmopolitan when asked for her reaction. “It’s difficult, because you don’t want someone you know to go through that or do that to someone, or knowing them well, knowing that you don’t think they would, and you don’t want, for the girls that are coming forward, it’s like, are they stretching the truth?”

Jessica made sure to note that she “wasn’t there, for either side, so I can’t say it did or didn’t happen. But I know him well and I’ve known him for years, and I found it shocking. ”

“I hope that it’s untrue, but I also feel bad for anyone that’s been in that situation, for the women that have to deal with that, for the situations that are true,” she continued.

Click inside for details from Jessica Szohr’s recent conversation with Ed Westwick… More Here! »

Ed Westwick Accused of Sexual Assault By Third Woman

Creative director Rachel Eck has come forward with allegations of sexual assault against actor Ed Westwick, who has been accused of rape by two other women as well.

The night before the Academy Awards in 2014, Rachel said her ex, Australian film producer Kaine Harling, invited her to hang out at a Hollywood hotel.

“On the way, he told me he was with his friend Ed Westwick. [I didn't know] who that was,” she told Buzzfeed. Ed apparently asked Rachel to bring a friend, and when she didn’t, he allegedly set his sights on her.

“[He would] try to kiss me or kind of push me up against the wall,” she said. When she tried to leave, “Ed then pulled me onto the bed and aggressively groped me. I shoved him off as quickly as I could and left.”

“I have never felt so uncomfortable in a situation like that in my entire life,” she continued.

A few of Rachel‘s friends have also corroborated her story, saying they heard her tell it years ago.

Ed has denied the previous two allegations, and has not commented on Rachel‘s story.

Ed Westwick Releases Statement After Second Rape Accusation

Ed Westwick has released a statement after a second woman has come forward alleging he raped her in 2014.

The 30-year-old actor was first accused of rape by actress Kristina Cohen. Former actress Aurélie Wynn is the second woman to come forward with her story.

“It is disheartening and sad to me that as a result of two unverified and provably untrue social media claims, there are some in this environment who could ever conclude that I have had anything to do with such vile and horrific conduct. I have absolutely not, and I am cooperating with the authorities so that they can clear my name as soon as possible,” he tweeted in response.