Gwen Stefani Has a Wanderlust-ing Husband

Gwen Stefani Has a Wanderlust-ing Husband

Gwen Stefani holds onto her growing baby bump as she shops at Saks Fifth Avenue with rocker husband Gavin Rossdale and 22-month-old son Kingston in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Mr. Rossdale has been preparing to release his first solo album Wanderlust on June 3. Gwen sings on the track “Some Days.”

Gavin, 42, and Gwen, 38, expect their second child together this summer.

Check out this video trailer for Wanderlust at Buzznet.com.

10+ pictures inside of Gwen Stefani and her Wanderlust-ing husband…

gwen stefani wanderlust 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

first! she’s cool but been lost lately.
she’s unique :D

peace and love @ 04/06/2008 at 1:12 am

She’s so cool and Kingston is a cutie, their new one will be too bet ya :)

Kingston is sooooo cute!

Theyre an adorable family.

buckeyegurl @ 04/06/2008 at 1:22 am

They are such a cute family. Love them!

Kingston is adorable!!! I loved the park pics from earlier, too.

It never seazes to amaze me that she always looks amazing and pulled together when she’s out …. all hollywood moms should take a tip or two from gwen! She’s the MOST hands on mom in hollywood ….yeah I said it ! Did I mention she looks amazingly hot ,she makes pregnancy look effortless! Can’t wait for the nodoubt record!

Good friends of the Jolie-Pitt’s that’s why I like them.

I HAVE ONE QUESTION, I WONDER WHY GWEN IS WAAAY BIGGER …THAN NICOLE KIDMAN, AND NICOLE KIDMAN IS LIKE 2 MONTHS MORE PREGNANT THAN GWEN …. GWEN LOOKS HEALTHY …NICOL ONE THE OTHER HAND ….HHMMMMMM

WOW…they’re one GOOD lookin’ family

yolly @ 04/06/2008 at 1:42 am

IAWU. Both Gwen and Angie are pregnant at the same time again.

Kingston was born May 26, Shiloh was born May 27, one day apart.

Wonder how close the two new babies will be born?

Gwen looks so comfy.

The way Gwen’s baby bump looks like & Angie’s baby bump, I think, they will have the babies at the same month again. I love both families but I like the Jolie-Pitt’s a lot more.
I was also asking the same question, how come Nicole Kidman’s baby bump is barely showing? Maybe, she is a lot taller ?
Really, have to go. It’s so late, need my beauty sleep.

I love them so much, such an amazing family.

i wish gwen stefani would release another album soon. it just seem her career had come to a halt ever since she has kids. when will gwen be able to perform again. get back to the studio, girl.

Response to yiley , gwen is in the studio while she’s pregnant with her second child with nodoubt!!! So she’s in the studio ….and the new no doubt record is slated to come out early 09! So whut your mouth and leave gwen alone and let her live her life … damn I would hate to be a celebrity having “fans” like you …. pressuring her to get in the studio , LIFE AND FAMILY LIFE ALWAYS COMES FIRST, AND THAT NOTION OBVIOUSLY DOESN’T STOP WITH GWEN!

jonhythacarzymuthafukca @ 04/06/2008 at 3:19 am

gwen is 38 years old?? she looks amazing, i thought she was around 30, wow, she is so hot,.

cant wait, i love his voice. I miss his bush days!

original jpf @ 04/06/2008 at 8:07 am

Kingston is a doll! Love that like their friends the Jolie/Pitts, this is a couple that believes a family that plays together, stays together. You rarely if ever see her or him, or them (Kingston too) not in the presence of the other. Love it

Thanks JJ

jpf

remember da truth @ 04/06/2008 at 8:14 am

Jesse, calm down (and learn to spell — ‘seaze”??) and get off yiley’s back. Simple question, not an insult and you don’t need to go ballistic.

Gwen IS an amazing performer, mom, style icon, wife, and all-around cool chick! LOVE HER!!

I notice she is wearing the same kind of dress as her good friend Angelina. I wonder if they went shopping together?

remember da truth @ 04/06/2008 at 8:17 am

I sure hope that Gavin’s CD does well. He has to contend with all of Gwen’s success, and I hope he gets some notoriety of his own, now.

Gwen S and Angelina Jolie are working these long dresses. They bot look wonderful.

i love Gwen and her adorable fam!! :)
Kingston is tooo cuteee!!! :D

Gwen would be so much prettier if she wore less make up and toned down that hair a bit.

So Many New Babies!!! @ 04/06/2008 at 12:59 pm

Love the look of the flowing dresses on some of the women as it gives them an angelic appearance. I agree with less make-up is more on Gwen….she’s a natural beauty!

My prediction – Gwen Stefani will have another boy and Angelina Jolie will have another girl.

slonica gwen @ 04/06/2008 at 6:15 pm

She looks like an elephant.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All