Brangelina and Kids - Fun in France!

Brangelina and Kids - Fun in France!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt enjoy the sun with their kids on one of the balconies of Paul Allen’s house in the South of France on Thursday.

Brad, 44, and mom-to-be Angie, 32, spend some quality time with their four kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh before the birth of their 5th child.

Can’t wait for the new member of the family!

10+ pictures of Brad, Angelina and kids having fun in France…

brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 01
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 02
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 03
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 04
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 05
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 06
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 07
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 08
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 09
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 10

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All

It is not Brad’s shirt.it is a towel that Angie is holding.

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 3:30 pm

Hiya :)

sending http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1071/1071493n4rq7bhk3v.jpg to you

alia @ 05/02/2008 at 3:31 pm

lol, i thought you wanted my email address.

If you want just say so ;) lol

Andrómeda @ 05/02/2008 at 3:38 pm

hi dina, faye88, anoble!!
I´m having terrible problems posting….

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 3:40 pm

yes, thank you sweetheart. hugs. = )

It’s taking forever to post and now you can’t see the photos Jared posted earlier. Jared, did the gremlins get into your web site??

hi alia,dine,faye88,anoble,yes!, andrómeda!!
What´s up with jared? I´m having problems too

C’mon @ 05/02/2008 at 3:36 pm
__________________________

You need to look closer. It is a shirt with short sleeves.

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 3:30 pm

glad your dad may be in for a good couple of days. the kids are great, S is coming home tonight, we have a family baby showre to attend tomorrow. The noble boy is doing some stuff for me (needs to earn some gas money) :D He’s going to the drag races tonight (just to watch)

Posting problems seem to depend on your browser. Opera was acting up so I just switched over to Firefox and it’s going better now.

Anoble, I just sent you a new novel, lol. :D

I’m off to lunch. Hi vicki, alia, Yes, faye88, and all the fans. :)

black @ 05/02/2008 at 1:54 pm
Notice how he´s not even mentioned in shows anymore? It used to be like, “Well, he´s no Brad Pitt but he´ll do”, now it´s nothing at all.
______________________________________________________

LOL! This is soooo funny cause I heard that 2 days ago! Go figure….

carolina @ 05/02/2008 at 3:42 pm

Hey carolina, how’s my favorite lion lady today?

Andrómeda @ 05/02/2008 at 3:38 pm

hey girl, did you get your internet problems fixed or are you still doing the cafe thing?

Feline, if you are lurking – OMG are you seeing what I’m seeing?

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 3:49 pm

hello andromeda and felinelily. i hope you are both having a great day. = )

pax is adorable in his morning robe.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 05/02/2008 at 3:50 pm

- wishes ‘silly jilly’ would get out the bushes and stop taken these far away ass pictures of the-traveling-circus.

give the “family” some privacy, bish.

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 3:50 pm

anoble, that sounds like a fun weekend. = )

tabitha @ 05/02/2008 at 3:33 pm
I guess this so called private place is not so private afterall. We saw no pictures of them at the houese they rented in Texas. Some people harp about how great France is when it comes to Papz and I disagree since photos have been taken of them all over France.
____________________________________________________

After the death of Princess Di the French introduced laws to prevent Paps stalking celebrities. It doesn’t look like they are activly inforcing it yet.

Andrómeda @ 05/02/2008 at 3:54 pm

anoble: how are you?, hoe everything is fine. My pc is fixed, and i´m happy that i don´t have to go to cyber cafes anymore…

I hope Jared can add Shiloh pix from INF daily. She is too cute.

How do you guys feel about ppl who say that Brad Pitt, 45, stole the role of a 28-year-old Heath Ledger in Tree of Life. Lots of ppl think that somone in their 20s not 40s should have the role instead.

i love shiloh @ 05/02/2008 at 3:59 pm

76 shiloh pics
Thanks for the pics of little beauty Shiloh.
I miss her soo much. Her hair is soo blonde.
Shi has the same white dress that she had in New Orleans pics.

Do you know the type of training and diets Brad had to go through for Troy,why would he want to go through that again.No human being should stay on training like that

hi i love shiloh. She´so cute :)
————————————————-

# 137 anoble @ 05/02/2008 at 3:47 pm carolina @ 05/02/2008 at 3:42 pm

Hey carolina, how’s my favorite lion lady today?
———————————————————-
i ´m fine thanks :)
and you?

anoble @ 05/02/2008 at 3:33 pm

ok will let you know if alia wants it. My aunt is alright, i was just talking to her an hour ago. She’s very thankful for your players.

Andrómeda @ 05/02/2008 at 4:05 pm

Jill: thanks for the tip. Now i´m using Firefox and things are better.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All